• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Is this novel which has one or 2 choices like write your name and other choice for the ending or it's real game

Mar 28, 2019
~>Meh downside can't f*ck monster girl and captured.

~>some girls can't b f*ck and others got r*pe not main girls but side girls.

~>Last boss was meh while mega mobs is wtf.

~>There's no option to choose what u want to basically linear which sad.

Last edited:

RtheC

Nov 9, 2019
Back to back incest scenes - can we not get some updated tags here?

Oh, gets even better. Not sure why people said the MC isn't a rapist - he totally straight up rapes someone before chapter 7.

Last edited:

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
I am lost as hell on the first part. I've done the bit in the cave and gone back to Abel. Then can't seem to go anywhere and just walk around. Am I doing something wrong?

Allisee

May 23, 2018
do i still get the treasure while using "Grunt Exterminator" ? i'm trying to unlock skill from ch 3 but i'm at ch 7 now and still hard to find it

Last edited:

VaughnXX

May 30, 2020
stuck at chapter 4, trying to get Hanny Shard
there's a guide that says I need to trigger Guilty and Beauty quest but I didn't find any quest pop ups near the tent

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
stuck at chapter 4, trying to get Hanny Shard
there's a guide that says I need to trigger Guilty and Beauty quest but I didn't find any quest pop ups near the tent
I've played the game a long time ago, but is it possible that you haven't completed a previous quest of theirs? If I remember correctly, they are constantly moving their tent.

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
yeah coming from Ramius its very believable, very few people are as strong as her of either sex
also dragons being all female and also far stronger than virtually anyone else get to shit all over human norms anyway

• Angry
Reactions: Badboll

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I took a look at the gallery. It seems a decently made uncensored game. However, I won't play it since 3D games are not my cup of tea.

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes