EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
anybody got a save file? Or some way to cheat? Fuck this is time consuming. I prefer my H-games with a balance of H scenes and gameplay, but this is a bit much. too slow for the fun bits.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
anybody got a save file? Or some way to cheat? Fuck this is time consuming. I prefer my H-games with a balance of H scenes and gameplay, but this is a bit much. too slow for the fun bits.
Just use cheat engine for gold, or use make char hp infinite in cheat engine

Maleokore

Apr 2, 2022
Well few years ago played evenicle 1 and got to humpty area but started to get killed even in 1st bttle after healing in town (lvl 38+ something), so i think i put stat points wrong places lol

now i have tryed to find any hints wich stats to put points for each character ...
only found some hints that don´t waste points to asters magic since melee will be better when get certain skill (robheart or something)
ramius propably wants def 1st and guri is more of multihit 1st, but thats about what i have found

any can help little wich to stats to put points in wich order to concentrade 1st??
thanks for any help

starting new play through so don´t want to waste points to wrong stats

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Its been a while since I played the game but. Basically you want to give Riche healing skills first thing, give Ramius her battle guard skills, and give Aster his melee skill.

Ramius is the tank / guardian, Aster is the glass cannon, Riche constant just heals Ramius. Its okay to let Aster die at times, just use Riche to resurrect him. Gurigura, its been awhile since I played the game but if I recall correct she has the ability that gives a chance to instantly kill an enemy? Use that to take down tough enemies. She also has that passive skill that lets you skip battles which is really useful to just run around and farm exp and gold.

As long as you keep Ramius and Riche alive you should be able to win most battles cause they are your main staying power. While Aster and Gurigura are just your DPS. Kathryn is kind of useful for debuffs and taking out flying units if I recall.

jackbob

May 13, 2018
Fun game. I like the Sprites but not a big fan of the CGs because they look nothing like the characters most of the time.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is it just me or do sex scenes in this game not have sound effects? I don't think I've ever had to masturbate to silence before which is weird because the sex scenes seem to be fully voiced.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Is it just me or do sex scenes in this game not have sound effects? I don't think I've ever had to masturbate to silence before which is weird because the sex scenes seem to be fully voiced.
Not all of them are voiced. You can see if something is voiced on right side above the text box.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Not all of them are voiced. You can see if something is voiced on right side above the text box.
I played through the entirety of this game. I'm pretty sure they were all voiced unless there was some sort rape scene that I skipped over that didn't. Either way that's not the point of my post. My point was me asking whether my game was broken or whether they genuinely released the game with zero SFX during sex scenes. Voices are nice and all but SFX are really important and tbh if they can afford voice actors they can afford SFX and sound designers. I'd personally list SFX as more important than voices to be honest although ideally you have both.

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I played through the entirety of this game. I'm pretty sure they were all voiced unless there was some sort rape scene that I skipped over that didn't. Either way that's not the point of my post. My point was me asking whether my game was broken or whether they genuinely released the game with zero SFX during sex scenes. Voices are nice and all but SFX are really important and tbh if they can afford voice actors they can afford SFX and sound designers. I'd personally list SFX as more important than voices to be honest although ideally you have both.
Ye, there are no SFX in sex scenes.

Reactions: QuestionTime
4.20 star(s) 64 Votes