May 11, 2020
Is there no way to edit the sprites in this game? Even a simple line for their vagina's would make the naked view so much better, instead of obviously smooth

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
Holy crap , I was expecting the first rescue mission to go fine , especially with the build-up and all...

Jesus fucking Christ , that's some juicy trauma material right there.

Would recommend 10/10

"It has to be a dream..."

Ciel4141

Jun 3, 2022
It was not translated. I'm sorry. Is there the method to acquire Japanese no correction? A screen blacks out when I copy EvenicleCG.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
It was not translated. I'm sorry. Is there the method to acquire Japanese no correction? A screen blacks out when I copy EvenicleCG.
are you trying copy a save file game with a 100% completion with all the CGs unlocked?

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
I was going to move translated no correction that I obtained here to a Japanese edition, but a screen became black, and there was not it.
The 2 games aint compatible with each other. When a game is translated most of the time the name for the files are changed too. So of course you get a black screen when there is nothing to load for the game.

Ps.: You can play this game in japanese too. Just change the language.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Ciel4141

Jun 3, 2022
The 2 games aint compatible with each other. When a game is translated most of the time the name for the files are changed too. So of course you get a black screen when there is nothing to load for the game.

Ps.: You can play this game in japanese too. Just change the language.
Thank you for telling you. Will you tell the method of the language change if good?

johakyu

May 28, 2020
Is it possible to read the story line only? I've finished the whole game (90% collectibles and quests) but from chapter 4 through chapter 7 I skipped and didnt read (used guide) but now I want to read dialogues without having to run around mazes and fight bosses again.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Is it possible to read the story line only? I've finished the whole game (90% collectibles and quests) but from chapter 4 through chapter 7 I skipped and didnt read (used guide) but now I want to read dialogues without having to run around mazes and fight bosses again.
It's easier to just do that and use cheat engine, than try to fathom how to open that file....

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Still playing through the game but i will say i like somewhat of the storyline and combat. I just don't like the main character and his brashness "DURR LETS DO IT BABE!" While this might be a fantasy world some men want to live in, the immersion just breaks with how 'easy' some girls are accepting of the way of the world. The way the hero acts just makes it worse. But i can't deny that the english translation has been clear so far. I just don't know in Japanese if there were things untranslable so the translator decided to put some typical fart (sex) jokes in there.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Still playing through the game but i will say i like somewhat of the storyline and combat. I just don't like the main character and his brashness "DURR LETS DO IT BABE!" While this might be a fantasy world some men want to live in, the immersion just breaks with how 'easy' some girls are accepting of the way of the world. The way the hero acts just makes it worse. But i can't deny that the english translation has been clear so far. I just don't know in Japanese if there were things untranslable so the translator decided to put some typical fart (sex) jokes in there.
Regarding the acceptation, the world is atleast 300 years old, so people somewhat came to acceptation with it. Also, normal people can only marry 1 wife, the knights and etc. are considered heroes by them, so well, shucks. True tho, having a "short-term" husband isn't the best thing.
Regarding the second thing, I played the whole game in japanese, and some phrases cannot be translated into english, so they got translated into closest thing they could be.

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Regarding the second thing, I played the whole game in japanese, and some phrases cannot be translated into english, so they got translated into closest thing they could be.
Ahh, so i guess the way they act in-game on the english version is exactly like in the japanese version. I wish the main character was more likable though lol. I have seen so many botched english translations over the years that it made me wonder if some of the dialogue was changed

4.20 star(s) 64 Votes