Swamp Cat

Apr 6, 2020
Glad I didn't pay $40 for this one. The dialogue is tedious and cringe-inducing. Most of it is pointless, uninteresting chit-chat. Not only that, there is a lot of it. The MC acts like a weirdo kissless virgin beta with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. I see this a lot in adult games, especially Asian ones. Why is that? It make more sense for the MC of an adult game to be a handsome, emotionally mature stud with good social skills.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Playstorepers

May 24, 2020
Glad I didn't pay $40 for this one. The dialogue is tedious and cringe-inducing. Most of it is pointless, uninteresting chit-chat. Not only that, there is a lot of it. The MC acts like a weirdo kissless virgin beta with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old. I see this a lot in adult games, especially Asian ones. Why is that? It make more sense for the MC of an adult game to be a handsome, emotionally mature stud with good social skills.
eastern entertainment has a completely different approach on fantasy and story telling in general which stems from their different target audiences/cultures.
you can see that if you look at all japanese movies and games (mostly anime and co) and compare it to western entertainment.

you are completely right if you are looking at the interactions logically. eastern entertainment often times require more suspension of disbelief if it concerns a main character/hero(ine) and their interaction with other people.
Eastern entertainment just often times fills in those characters with "bland fill in" characters to imply that everyone can be that person. The interactions with that persons therefore often times fall flat in terms of credibility and authenticity.

in western entertainment most main characters feel more fleshed out and with a more deep personality by sacrificing "immersion".

in case of evenicle:
if you compare aster for example with any "renamable MC" in most r18 games, I'd say he can at least keep up. Is he good though? HELL NO. So i get your point.

but once again: he does not have to be great. Evenicle is fleshing out its other characters and while some of them are sometimes being tacky, cliche and corny, the only thing i personally find somewhat irritating is the fact that their interaction with the mc is somewhat not natural.
but IF you are willing to get over the suspension of disbelief (and i get that this is a big IF), you are going to thoroughly enjoy the experience. at least i did.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have had a full "Love Meter" for 2 days now, and I cant seem to be able to use it.
I went home, and was only able to revisit the last times with my 2 wives, one had 2 available, the new one had one.
So how do I use the full meter I have now?
A bit late, but some wives events require you to advance in the story.

HeWhoLewds

Sep 21, 2020
I had to format my hard disk and lost my saves. Anyone have one before the fight against the 7 sins in Adan's right arm?

masonwile

Dec 2, 2019
Man, I dislike rape scenes, so much so that I end up skipping most Rance scenes unless they are particularly hilarious.

But this game is just so bland, combined with the fact that AliceSoft is plain terrible with vanilla and produces brilliant rape scenes, that the hardcore scenes (con or non-con, but definitely non-MC) are by far the best part of the game.

Doesn't really help that most of the heroines aren't exactly enjoyable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riche is the only one of the heroines that somewhat avoids being dumbed down, but that's mainly because she plays the role of the pseudo-protagonist (handles plot continuity explanations) as Aster is basically a blank slate shounen protagonist archetype. Just replace, "my friends," with, "girls of the world."

Loved Croix though.

Overall, it feels like the devs' themselves lacked motivation to develop any of the main characters beyond their very limited set of quirks and tropes. Difference between this game and Evenicle Rance (it's a hoot; give it a try!), as well as comparing quality of sidequests/girl map events between Evenicle and Toushin Toshi/Rance, just strengthens this suspicion. Like, the devs start having fun, but then suddenly rein themselves in when they remember that the game is relatively vanilla.

Gameplay is pretty solid, and I didn't mind the grind. Never got the exposure badges though. Translation seems fine. Subsequent playthroughs don't offer anything new. Neither money well spent, nor a regrettable purchase.

Reactions: James Eveleth

FirstHit

Nov 12, 2019
Guys my save files were deleted, so maybe I can have yours? the very beginning of chapter 4. Someone said that there is autosave after starting chapter, help pls

45 others

Oct 18, 2020
Man, I dislike rape scenes, so much so that I end up skipping most Rance scenes unless they are particularly hilarious.

But this game is just so bland, combined with the fact that AliceSoft is plain terrible with vanilla and produces brilliant rape scenes, that the hardcore scenes (con or non-con, but definitely non-MC) are by far the best part of the game.
Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

Jan 14, 2018
Guys my save files were deleted, so maybe I can have yours? the very beginning of chapter 4. Someone said that there is autosave after starting chapter, help pls
Hope this works, not sure how I was levelling wise at this point in the game, hopefully its sufficient. Had to zip the file because the format the save data is in isn't able to be attached, but zip files are.

Reactions: FirstHit

kaisersecchi

Apr 16, 2020
Missing a Gore tag for the Fervor scene. Really wish they'd give some kind of warning before playing the rape/gore scenes - really fucking disgusting, man.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Missing a Gore tag for the Fervor scene. Really wish they'd give some kind of warning before playing the rape/gore scenes - really fucking disgusting, man.
Well, I don't know about gore, but every adult Alicesoft game contains rape, it's their main fetish, it's expected to happen.

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, I won't lie, I'm a bit frustrated and I have a question. Is there a way to get the tailoring skill, if I missed out on most of the quests to get it? I started the quest by picking the radishes for the couple. After that I never found the couple again, mostly because they were all put in weird places. For example, I had no idea that I'm supposed to use rocks to go up a hill. It seems like the game makes up some rules as it goes. Either way, I'm a bit pissed off because I collected all of the yulan gear pieces and I can't do anything with it. From what I read, you can finish some quests after you finish the game. But what's the point of getting gear after you finished the game? Are there any cheats or other ways of aquiring Tailoring or this gear?

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, I won't lie, I'm a bit frustrated and I have a question. Is there a way to get the tailoring skill, if I missed out on most of the quests to get it? I started the quest by picking the radishes for the couple. After that I never found the couple again, mostly because they were all put in weird places. For example, I had no idea that I'm supposed to use rocks to go up a hill. It seems like the game makes up some rules as it goes. Either way, I'm a bit pissed off because I collected all of the yulan gear pieces and I can't do anything with it. From what I read, you can finish some quests after you finish the game. But what's the point of getting gear after you finished the game? Are there any cheats or other ways of aquiring Tailoring or this gear?
You should teleport to bottom town of El quissotte and from there go left, youll see some rocks and you can step on them to go to the high ground. You can explore and find a tent there. The next on will be on hanny island, and the last one would be on hamlet,
you have to do them in order though for the next one to be accessible from lancelot to hamlet.

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
You should teleport to bottom town of El quissotte and from there go left, youll see some rocks and you can step on them to go to the high ground. You can explore and find a tent there. The next on will be on hanny island, and the last one would be on hamlet,
you have to do them in order though for the next one to be accessible from lancelot to hamlet.
I already tried that. The NPCs are not there. I assume I got too far because I'm already past the events on the bridge. That's why I'm asking if there's some other way of getting it.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
I already tried that. The NPCs are not there. I assume I got too far because I'm already past the events on the bridge. That's why I'm asking if there's some other way of getting it.
If you missed it then you need to finish the game. When you finish the story you can go back to those missed events and complete all what you have missed like CG's and minor events.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Im into real dark, rape scenes. Only if protagonist is rapist though. Is it worth to play this game? By beginning and screenshots attached, it really "looks like very cute and even if there would be rape, it would be cartoonish family-friendly one".

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes