kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't know about this game until this week. Wow, what a missed opportunity all these years. This game deserves nothing but praise and throwing money at the devs and translators.

pillarsquidmen.PNG

Reactions: James Eveleth

PandaBo

Oct 19, 2018
How Can I edit character's stats (like Attack, Magic, Accuracy, Multihit) with cheat engine? I tried to search the right address using items but nothing change....someone can help me???

Last edited:

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
How Can I edit character's stats (like Attack, Magic, Accuracy, Multihit) with cheat engine? I tried to search the right address using items but nothing change....someone can help me???
The only solution i got it's you add level so he will gain in stat.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
I tried to level up but it raised only Attack, Magic ecc... what I want to know is how to edit Accuracy, multihit ecc...
if you raise the characters to max level you dont really need it you can pass the whole game that way

May 11, 2020
When looking at old text (text that I have seen before) it comes up red. Useful during my first playthrough, since it shows what I haven't seen yet.

Is there anyway to reset this? I want to replay the game from the start, but starting a new game has all the text in red, which is annoying to me.

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
When looking at old text (text that I have seen before) it comes up red. Useful during my first playthrough, since it shows what I haven't seen yet.

Is there anyway to reset this? I want to replay the game from the start, but starting a new game has all the text in red, which is annoying to me.
You can go to the main folder and open Opensavefolder, duplicate your saves and open resetconfig in the main folder. After that all your data including the red text will reset

Tytxar

May 30, 2018

Either the save file option mentioned above or you can always just edit the text font color in the settings menu.

Reactions: forgetandeatcake

italiano

Sep 19, 2017
I'm currently in Chapter 7 where I'm supposed to find the Saints at their secret hideout but after I spoke with Norshin and Silent, I followed the guide to the hideout and only to find empty shrines. Did I perhaps missing something during in the questline?

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Is there a save file for this game cuz when i was playing it I got pretty far (around chapter 6 or 7) but then I accidentally installed an anti virus thing that long story short ended in factory reseting my laptop.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Is there a save file for this game cuz when i was playing it I got pretty far (around chapter 6 or 7) but then I accidentally installed an anti virus thing that long story short ended in factory reseting my laptop.
Saves are in \Documents\AliceSoft\Evenicle\SaveData so if you had to format C: all is lost. If you don't whant to redo the story you can ask for a save around where you were.

Randis Darkwheel

Jul 21, 2018
Hey same thing happened to me a while ago let me know if you find a save somewhere mid-game

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey same thing happened to me a while ago let me know if you find a save somewhere mid-game
I have made quite a few saves(mainly before an H-scene) up to Chapter 6, where I'm currently at.

Here's a link to the a zip of the Save Folder containing everything. Hopefully you'll be able to find a save that is approximately where you were with the story.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Best news I've heard in years, lol. Evenicle was a pretty well rounded/great game. Wasn't perfect or anything, but all the characters were pretty charming, gameplay was good enough to keep me playing and wanting to 100% stuff and such. I dunno if there's another H game I would have rather been translated (Maybe Bunny Black 3 now that I'm almost done with 2).

I have a tendency to get to about 75-90% completion in long games and bail on them because they start to get too boring, so if I actually finish them, it's a good sign lol. Usually even if I finish them I want a break, but I remember wanting to continue playing this.

My graveyard of unfinished "professional level" games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
God I love this forum. I was just looking into getting this game from steam, but because politicians are annoying it is blocked and so you can't really buy it(and steam is fucking improving their location system) But I can still download it from here for free. Thanks

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes