3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Might be helpful if there were 1-2 more preview pics. The current ones don't show much of the game.
The first one shows most of the game.

It's a HTML game, text based with a few pictures.

Currently cannot change back to a male. basically have to continue as a female.
Considering the very premise of the game is the company changing you to female to pay off the debt, chances are you won't be changing back to male for a loooong time if ever.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I really like this but it really needs a bit more depth in the dialogue and I would like more renders.

As the psyche stats change there isn't much difference in the dialogue so it doesn't sell it like I think it really could.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its a generic stat grinder without any visuals besides the doll that changes clothing and proportions when modified.

There are no other lewd scenes - its all textbased and is, as I said, a pure stat grinder and boring as hell. Maybe there will be content later, but currently it is pure mechanics and nothing more.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Noticed an error. Whenever you do the Stripper work, the day resets to Afternoon, rather than moving to Night, so you can do it many times a day. Likewise, there seems to be no limit on the number of times you can work at the Gloryhole at night.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Errr...why exactly is this game tagged with femdom when based on the comments you seem to change into a female and then service cocks at a gloryhole???

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Белые буквы на сером фоне!! Блин , парень , да ты просто какой то гребаный гений!! Выбор вариантов ответа без выбора.... да ты не просто гений, ты настоящий БОГ!!
White letters on a gray background !! Damn, man, you’re just some kind of fucking genius !! The choice of answer options without a choice .... yes you are not just a genius, you are a real GOD !!

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey everyone, looks like I wasn't fast enough to share the game here. I'll answer whatever questions you have.

1. Why is the MC female only.

I don't know why the game is tagged as Futa right now, since no content of that sort really exists yet. You will however be able to reclaim your penis in the future or buy one. This will not however, be a male protag game, sorry.

2. Why femdomme tag?

Whilst planned, the game doesn't really have any specific femdom content yet.

3. Is it a statgrinder only?

I was holding back sharing the game here until more content was added, as I am mainly focusing on working on the framework right now. Mental changes should tailor how you react to situations, events, incidents and so on in the future. It's possible that the sex system the game uses may have renders added, but it is primarily a text game.

4. Bugs

I'm looking into it.

Reactions: chichong and L7Bear

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
The game mechanics are well suited to the story line. There have been several opportunities to insert some artwork - is that coming soon, or is this more text based?

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
same here man, I expected futa but got disappointment, I feel the futa/trans tag is a tad too broad when it comes to stuff like this, why not just make a tag specific to gender swapping?
yeah, we need more tagging. Futa, shemale/dickgirl, gender swap only tagged with futa/trans tag is too broad.

Reactions: 0culus

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Almost Russian game level of grinding required. Fuck that, either you lower the level from 100 to 50 or up the daily/event reward

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The 'transformation' tag just feels like a cash in on the genre. The instant transformation with no participation from the MC makes it feel like there's no point. The same game could have been achieved by just having a female MC. That's a pass for me.

Reactions: nahbrenda2

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
what kind of generous monopoly will take care of you for years only by turning you into a cum dump just ro repay your debt

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Белые буквы на сером фоне!! Блин , парень , да ты просто какой то гребаный гений!! Выбор вариантов ответа без выбора.... да ты не просто гений, ты настоящий БОГ!!
White letters on a gray background !! Damn, man, you’re just some kind of fucking genius !! The choice of answer options without a choice .... yes you are not just a genius, you are a real GOD !!
Use Chrome. I'll be happy to help you with technical difficulties.

The game mechanics are well suited to the story line. There have been several opportunities to insert some artwork - is that coming soon, or is this more text based?
This will be generally text-based and artwork is not on the main "to-do" list. I know that F95 is more keen on visuals than text, and I was not sharing this work-in-progress here for that reason.

Almost Russian game level of grinding required. Fuck that, either you lower the level from 100 to 50 or up the daily/event reward
I know that it might feel grindy right now, that is not intentional. The idea is that narrative mental changes need to drive the character forward and not feel grindy.

The 'transformation' tag just feels like a cash in on the genre. The instant transformation with no participation from the MC makes it feel like there's no point. The same game could have been achieved by just having a female MC. That's a pass for me.
The central point and main genre of this game is MtF Transformation. Just because it does not cater to your own isolated head canon of what that genre means, does not disqualify it from it. Some of us actually fetishize quick/sudden transformation, in contrast to slow.

• Angry
Reactions: Stretta and SciGuy
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes