VN Ren'Py Abandoned Everybody Loves Me [v0.1a] [EveryLM]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Everybody-Loves-me-1024x578.png

Overview:
It's a visual novel game. You play as a young guy who enjoys success with women. But once he begins to feel attraction to his family.​

Updated: 12/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
This appears to be a picture with two ways to donate. Don't see a way to actually start this.

Never mind.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Not a bad short demo. Cute gf - bj. Cute sister photo session and kiss. Be interesting to see where this goes once it gets some content.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"story" seems like more of the same, so not really hyped and thats certainly not how human muscles are supposed to look like so i guess its actually another fallout game and this guy is some mutant/alien thing with shapeshifting ability but he doesnt have it under control yet. will wait for later updates to check this theory.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Not a bad start. Needs some UI love. For example make the opening screen text contrast more so it can be read easier. Script needs help, it's saying some things pretty weirdly. (ESL?)

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
you really should change the FONT color of the option menu!
I thought twice that the game had crashed ahahaha
anyway models and the BJ scene looks good,but onestly it's a very very short presentation for a game..

Aug 16, 2017
as im not a fan of oversized butts n boobs and google translated English stories with no content.....the only positive I found was its renpy.

would be very surprised if anyone actually thought this more than generic considering how many of these are already on this site

Johi

Jun 22, 2017
i don't know much about rendering . can someone tell me why the badly rendered images are bigger in size that the better rendered ones

Reactions: dreamlord666

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i don't know much about rendering . can someone tell me why the badly rendered images are bigger in size that the better rendered ones

the shitty rendered ones are noisy and the picture have to save more pixels...
but the you called "better rendered ones" ain't optimized as well 3mb is to high... and png is shit.
they should saved in jpeg and then only have about 500kb

Reactions: Johi and EpicLust
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes