VN Ren'Py Abandoned Everybody Loves Me [v0.1a] [EveryLM]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
It looks as if he was doing his homeworks just minutes before entering school, according to comments above.
I'll save myself a waste of time, as per now.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I dont even know what to say to this. The english is horrible. The intro story makes no sense without any sort of backstory to it. The whole sexy photoshoot and blowjob seems to just be put in there to entice the "click and fap" crowd. For some reason there's lag between the scenes when you click through them, or some sort of 1 sec delay that's just annoying on dialogue. This needs /a lot/ of work before it's even close to being playable. I'd stay away until things are fixed up if they even will be.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I dont even know what to say to this. The english is horrible. The intro story makes no sense without any sort of backstory to it. The whole sexy photoshoot and blowjob seems to just be put in there to entice the "click and fap" crowd. For some reason there's lag between the scenes when you click through them, or some sort of 1 sec delay that's just annoying on dialogue. This needs /a lot/ of work before it's even close to being playable. I'd stay away until things are fixed up if they even will be.
Some developers include a "delay" between pictures. They spent hours on that pic, you better take at least 3 seconds to look at it!

[Daniels K] does this with all of his games where there is a 6 second delay after you click to continue.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
no skippable dialogue and the english is so bad I have a headache. I probably would have had an easier time in your native language. Lets not even talk about that delay. Renpy doesnt come with one so take that crap right out.

Your dialogue is just to string your images together so dont make me have to read it to get to the next pic. renders are ok though. Lighting needs improvement.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
This appears to be a picture with two ways to donate. Don't see a way to actually start this.

Never mind.
Mind letting us know what it was?

Yeeeah... I figured it out too. Dev, you have to make that menu text darker.

U

User_10739

Looks abandoned already, no posts since 0.01 dropped and I guess since money didn't start pouring in they said "fuck it"...

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
A lot of these games need someone more proficient in the English language if it's going to be in the game. Hard to follow the storyline in very broken english.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
A lot of these games need someone more proficient in the English language if it's going to be in the game. Hard to follow the storyline in very broken english.
Example: When Rick comes back with a boner and he says "It is a demonstration of my senses to you, lovely." WTF? "You are so sexy you gave me this raging boner!" sounds SO much better.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This seems abandoned, dammit!
That sis is seriously hot, I'd like to see that model again as a sis.
BTW, there's a lot of garbage out there, much worse than this, which is fully supported.
The dev should have developed the story a little more, he rushed it too much.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
the dev quit the game since he/she was only going to do it to milk suckers off thare money hel his/her patreon has 0 pleagers and no updates since dec last hear

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Too much brother incest.. too little father, doughter, mother.. I will go with father.
What I like in this is renders, what i do not like is how easy it is for Mc to score with girls. If there is no depth to a story which is so many times repeated then do not expect to get hype for it. You got good skills to make a decent game, thats something many does not posses. So even if you abandoned this title, feel free to share your ideas for future ones. We may have something to add, change in it or simply clean your work from grammar mistakes which simply scare away many fans which would otherwise like your work.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
This could have been good, but another protentional banger falls cause of no consistency from the creator, i wish there were a select few creators that would pick up abandoned games

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes