VN Ren'Py Abandoned Everybody Loves Me [v0.1a] [EveryLM]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
I'm beginning to understand the concept of "trigger phrases" because whenever someone badmouths .png and asks for lousy lossy .jpeg I want to slap them. :tf:
LEL png IS SHIT. to much memory useage. and its only good for alphachannel pictures... jpeg brings good quality/memory ratio

Reactions: EpicLust

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I like the curvy sister, she's hot, but renders have to improve.
Story needs development, but it's just the beginning (story was rushed, oversimplified to show something, I think).
English in this is quite crappy, but understandable.
This game could be good, if developer puts some effort in it.

Reactions: BobJenkins

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
I'm beginning to understand the concept of "trigger phrases" because whenever someone badmouths .png and asks for lousy lossy .jpeg I want to slap them. :tf:
Slam them for what? All the people who bash Jpg always do it on low quality images that aren't representative of how good it can be. The renders are lousy in this not the file type, this would look the same on jpg as it would on png, the file type wouldn't fix that.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I appreciate the art style of the character renders, nice work. Looking forward to more :)

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Good. God. This is bad, real bad, but it has the courtesy to be entertainingly bad. I kind of don't want the English to improve, because then it's just another generic incest game.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: Reese286

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@everylm
Updated your post to the newest version v0.1a :)
You should be able to update this OP post yourself - without making a new post in the [REQ] section.
Just PM a Mod - after you are done and we will change the version # in the:
[VN] [Ren'Py] Everybody Loves Me [v0.1a] [EveryLM] - area at the top.

Cheers
- Twistty

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
All i can say is wow, this visual novel has so many issues... I understand it is in it's beginning phase of development, but it really needs a lot of work...

The visuals were alright, although not many exist at the moment... The sister looks older than the brother, so for being a younger sister the immersion gets a bit lost...

The script, this is where I cringe... First off, it has a lot of broken English, so the translation/interpretation really needs a revisit... The short amount of story it has moves along at lightning speed, which makes it definitely feel rushed and uncreative... I mean, here the protagonist is with his girlfriend, and the sister walks in, up to this point it seems like a normal story... Then he goes into the sisters room, and she wants him to take sexy photos of her to send to her EX-boyfriend to make him jealous? Why would a girl send sexy photos of herself to an EX, let alone have her brother do it? I mean an ex-boyfriend is just that, an EX, and how would sexy photos make the guy jealous? It makes no sense at all... Then the brother very easily convinces the sister to basically strip down to her underwear, oh wait I meant lingerie :p , to take sexy photos of her that way instead, without having any hang-ups about the fact that it is his sister and it's an EX... And he asks her to get into sexier and sexier positions without any inner monologue? Really... Then he kiss' her on the mouth before heading to his girlfriend in the other room... This is such a cliché story line that is being SUPER rushed, I'm beginning to think this VN/Game is just straight up for making a quick buck... Why even have a story at all... Typical brothers are protective of their sisters, so why not be bothered at all about having practically naked photos sent to her ex? There is no real story to show any feelings about the situation on either the protagonists part or the sisters, etc...

Now, this vn/game is in it's, basically, initial introducion release, but I have to say it is poorly written and poorly executed thus far... The characters are totally unbelievable, as if no passion was really put into their personalities, or their character development... This is just a show a erotic scene, rush to the next erotic scene, that's all folks, done... I will definitely not be re-visiting this one... It smells like it's just to make a quick buck, no creativity at all...

Thanks for the review, and taking one for the team so we don't have too. Cheers mate.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes