Others Completed Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate [TissuBox]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm currently porting this game to mobile though I'm thinking about adding a one handed mode for pc. I also patched some bugs that are in the original game. Besides that, heres a demo video showing the mobile controls in action!

Babylim

Aug 6, 2019
Thanks for the upload.

Anyway can i request

and

,again many thanks for this upload.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for the upload.

Anyway can i request

and

,again many thanks for this upload.
Every other game of this dev thats not on f95zone is banned unfortunately because of rule 7. I can't do anything about that.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

LoliNep

Nov 17, 2018
its great my only complants are cant really go to the tittle screen once you get in, have to close the game. and might be a bug but idk but u can dup her at the beginning of the story

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
its great my only complants are cant really go to the tittle screen once you get in, have to close the game. and might be a bug but idk but u can dup her at the beginning of the story
Thats actually one of the bugs I fixed in my modded version. :ROFLMAO: I guess I could add a button that lets you go back to the title screen followed by a prompt but I'm not really too sure why you would want to go to the title screen tbh other than accidentally clicking start rather than something else like the gallery or after story.

May 1, 2018
Well this looks promising. Gonna check it out, but I REALLY gotta ask, what the HECK does JK mean?
I've seen a bunch of games use it, but what does it stand for or is it just some kind of an expression/term they use in the H-game industry?
JK is a famous creator

Ottaro21

Dec 26, 2018
I'm currently porting this game to mobile though I'm thinking about adding a one handed mode for pc. I also patched some bugs that are in the original game. Besides that, heres a demo video showing the mobile controls in action!
did you abandon the mobile version or is it already released?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes