sko9090

Jan 14, 2022
When I play this game it show black screens with ORCSOFT text when there should be some lewd action images, is this the censorship ? Instead of the normal blurring ?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
i wish rpgm games had such a great art. I just can't play this stupidity and end up skipping through everything because the gameplay is nonexistent, this is just a hentai manga
Well yes, it is what is called a visual novel, they are quite popular all over the world, it is like an illustrated book but with voices, what you have done is the same as taking a book, reading a little and saying damn, shit, this book has no gameplay. They are just letters and images. It is true that within the genre there are some interactive ones but the vast majority are like this

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Well yes, it is what is called a visual novel, they are quite popular all over the world, it is like an illustrated book but with voices, what you have done is the same as taking a book, reading a little and saying damn, shit, this book has no gameplay. They are just letters and images. It is true that within the genre there are some interactive ones but the vast majority are like this
some vns with even minor sandbox features or choices feel like an actual games

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
some vns with even minor sandbox features or choices feel like an actual games
That is already your opinion and your tastes, so I can't tell you anything more. For you, it may be necessary and for others, something tedious. The facts are that almost all the games produced in Japan in this type of format are like this. whether you like it or not.
but there are also games with more interactions and mechanics such as meikoku no gakuen or alicesoft games such as oyako rankan, heartfull maman, tsumamigui 3, dohna dohna or rance series. Different developers, different mechanics and different engines

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EveryonesAfterHer-1.0Uncensored
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jac022

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
I did the crime of trying to make this game fullscreen and it's just black screen forever and I have to force close it. I tried reinstalling too but it still goes full screen instantly. I pressed the uninstall.exe thing and it gives me an error message. What do I do?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes