3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The first two sentences... and the dad is dead!!!!
I sometimes wonder if we are eternally cursed with unimaginative developers who use this dead father trope as an unavoidable plot crutch.
How about some small effort here and say... parents are divorced, father went for a pack of fags and never returned?
Cmon guys.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
The pony haired girl is very pretty and it's great to see "Father" die in this game...
I have one question, when the MC's mother died too? hhhh
Well there’s no incest in this game unfortunately, so it’s too bad the Mom couldn’t go away as well, she has major issues.
I just want to say the MC's new haircut is so much better and doesn't make him look like a Elvis impersonator any more.

I will say that I think the MC's relationships with the girls moving way to fast especially with Agnes and Euphemia. You might want to slow the pace down a little bit my MC just met Euphemia and he is going on about how much he loves her.
I thought the Agnes scene was well done, particularly because Agnes herself has been wanting the MC to be her first, she was adamant about having sex and it was a hot scene. I do agree about Euphemia though too fast to drop the L word on. Agnes and MC has known each other... I think so it would’ve made sense there. And the fact that the MC no longer looks like Johnny Bravo is a plus.
The Mc seems entitled but at the same time when you have a bitch of a mother like has what can you expect? It all starts with your parents, he doesn’t a father figure either which doesn’t help also. But him being under the roof of his brother may help him.

Seth is a interesting character.

I like Agnes as my LI so far.

The Mom is a tyrant though, don’t know what her issue is, maybe she needs dick who knows.

I enjoyed the update.
This. If he had a father figure like Seth or whatever his name is, maybe he’d be a tougher case and less whiny. If you’re raised by a woman who bitches 24/7 eventually you’ll pick up her habits.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, if this is just 'romance' and not 'harem', there's going to be a lot of unnecessary drama, since we are basically forced to be with Euphemia. I turned down the cafe chick, because I only want Agnes. I hate games that have unnecessary drama.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
What's the update?
I loaded my last save and it immediately just said "And that's how I met..." then thanks for playing and exit :unsure:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Everything Will Be Fine [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 913 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 135 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Compressor Slut?

Reactions: RandomGuy99

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeeh ... what? - at what point did this happend?

Download (2).png

forced date with layla ; forced date with euphemia and now the mc likes this greasy man ?
dafuq is this game going to?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
The first two sentences... and the dad is dead!!!!
I sometimes wonder if we are eternally cursed with unimaginative developers who use this dead father trope as an unavoidable plot crutch.
How about some small effort here and say... parents are divorced, father went for a pack of fags and never returned?
Cmon guys.
Maybe if you actually read the story you'd know that there is a specific reason, considering the end of this chapter give some pretty clear clues.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes