3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Grammar/spelling needs work. Pacing is way WAY too fast. Honestly feels like you're in a speeding out of control car in the middle of rain on an icy road spinning out constantly. Maybe if the spelling/grammar issues were fixed this MIGHT fix the bad pacing issue, but I still find it hard to believe that it's solely the spelling/grammar issues making it feel like the pacing is bad.

Honestly, I read what was available out of sheer determination to give it an honest chance.

Graphic/visual wise it's perfectly fine for AVN's (Pretty much the standard for these),and is probably the only thing IMO that is decent to good about this work. Feel free to disagree, I just truthfully believe this work is subpar at best, but realistically it's kinda bad currently.

I am more than willing to give this another try IF and WHEN these issues are addressed as I do believe this could MAYBE be salvaged/improved.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Everything Will Be Fine [v0.2.1] [Desakt] [OS@913MB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 913MB
MyRepack-YAC size: 171MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =

Seems like this one is slowly getting forgotten... here is thread bump and my repack for latest version to show to the dev that i still care about this EGame and am looking forward to new update!

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Sadly, I haven't spoken to desakt since August. I do know that he had personal issues he was dealing with, like we all, and those said issues was interfering with the quality of the game. Also, he was pretty bummed out after the second release of this game was leaked. I told him that things like that was to be expected, and he seemed to have handled it well but that was one of the last convos we had. With the shit that's going on certain Devs homeland you can never be sure, I just hope that he and his family is safe and I wish him the best.

Reactions: Jaango

AbhyLogan

Feb 8, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Everything Will Be Fine [v0.2.1] + Gallery Unlock Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Broken link

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Last Patreon update was November...so, yep "Abandoned," for now. (My game was like that for a bit, my bad, too many things interrupted). Hopefully that's the case here too.

• Sad
Reactions: baklol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wrong game then.
This one is the fine ending with throbbing deep desire into some love struck bombshells.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Now granted, this game did have some flaws, The English, dialogue & pacing was a bit off, felt a bit stiff & unnatural. However, I think that the story he was going for is fantastic. This game has terrific bones. Even though the execution could have been better, I see the skeleton of a REAL story here wanting to be told. I wish more writers in this genre were this ambitious, focusing more on telling an engaging story instead of hitting all the genre tropes. There's a lot of real intrigue bubbling beneath the surface & I can tell, through the execution flaws that the author was trying to create some interesting & unique characters. I think the creator's skillset is more in crafting the big ideas for the story arc. With a skilled writer, & maybe some fine tuning with the renders, I think this story could be something amazing.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Man, every time I see my notification light up with this, I'm like, "Did the dev really bail?"

And yes. Sigh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes