3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for comment, but it's not that simple.

MC is tired of his mom's attitude. What would you do if you had a parent who never cared or loved you? It would be wrong to blame him for his decision. I know that some things blurry, or maybe I could have explained better than that, however, I'm going to clarify them in next updates.

Also, thanks to all for your comments! ^^
I felt a little similar, and I get you're trying to show us that the MCs mom never really cared or loved him. However, to us as the player, he gets a bit of flack for not doing the dishes and moves out... without even talking to her. So I believe clarification would help in a massive way. I am guessing you wanted to get to the moving out part rather quickly, but perhaps something more would have been better to show us the lack of relationship. Doesn't have to be physical abuse, but perhaps some verbal abuse from the mother or even just a flippant comment as she walks away like 'I wish I never had kids'.

echoalexd

Nov 17, 2020
The game looks good, but the English isn't that good. I'm sure it will get cleaned up going forward, so I'm gonna wait a little to continue playing.

Reactions: Desakt

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
I felt a little similar, and I get you're trying to show us that the MCs mom never really cared or loved him. However, to us as the player, he gets a bit of flack for not doing the dishes and moves out... without even talking to her. So I believe clarification would help in a massive way. I am guessing you wanted to get to the moving out part rather quickly, but perhaps something more would have been better to show us the lack of relationship. Doesn't have to be physical abuse, but perhaps some verbal abuse from the mother or even just a flippant comment as she walks away like 'I wish I never had kids'.
I absolutely agree with you. It would be much better if I did it just as you said. I can assure you that I'll be more careful in the next updates. Thanks for comment!

Besides, I'm going to work with proofreader in the next updates. Sorry for misunderstanding, I'm going to do my best!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
It was nice for 1st release but like others said english and even dialog needs work. Wish Euphemia (or Mia for short i guess) had a bit darker hair :rolleyes:Oh btw while the 1st sex scene was done well, it's a bad move to make it unavoidable. Unless this is a kinetic novel?! :HideThePain:

Also you really should optimize your images to format like jpg/webp, it will save a lot of space with little quality loss. Oh and pls update ren'py engine to latest version, v.7.4.3 is buggy and even has crashes on some systems.

Anyway good luck, Desakt (y)

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Decided to do a simple repack that converts png to webp at 90% quality to save some space (hehehe needed some space for Endless Space 2 so i'm getting space anyway i can lol, god i really need another HDD).

Read the note inside the folder. Also i tried to improve english/writing and added an option to avoid a sex scene that was unavoidable in the original script.

Anyway here it is if anyone wants it. Got it from 793MB down to 153MB. Oh and Ren'Py engine has been updated to latest v7.4.4

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's just like, if you choose to view virginity scene, you will see. But if you don't choose, you won't. That's why it is optional.
You said it yourself, optional ... what people want is "avoidable". (For future tags you may add since those planned are okey... if you end up adding something like female dom or something like that make sure to have them as "avoidable" instead)
For example, if there is some type of fetishes that they don't like they want it avoidable instead of optional... because optional means is only a "not see" option , the contrary to avoidable that it never happens in the story unless the mc wants/ pursue it.
Have that in mind and get the terms right (I think you know but just in case).

optional: The content happens but you are free to watch or not.
avoidable: The content never happens unless you want/allow it.

Good luck with the game ;)

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Monogamy route with any of the available girls possible or not?

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Quick gallery unlocker. Just extract and copy files in to the 'game' folder. Confirmed to work with 0.2

zzz_GalleryHotfix is an fix for a problem which stopped some people being able to replay the sex scenes from the Scenes menu.

Updated 10/08/21:
Update to v0.2

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm i do see some potential for this game but it desperately needs a better translator or proof reader. I think a lot of the story and dialogue don't come across as they should and the game suffers from it.

The visuals actually look quite good for the most part but then there are some renders that are ultra grainy and stick out like a sore thumb. Same with animations, like 90% of the animation is really nice but then you notice the MC's legs spazzing out for some reason and all the good work that has gone in to the animation is ruined because of it.

So yeah i would say work on getting the same level of quality across the board and find someone to help with the translation. Maybe even fix these issues before moving on to the second episode, i think the game would benefit more from that in the long run then trying to get more content out there as fast as possible.

As always, good luck with project (y)

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
My father used to say that "before running, you had to learn to walk correctly". :cool:

• Red Heart

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I just played. Wow the renders are well done. The story not sure. I gave up after about 10 min as I could not even tell trying to make sense of some dialog what was trying to be said. The creator has a great plan I am sure but the translation. If it is translated, the story is not communicated back. I was totally lost. I hope it gets better as it looks nice, but for now will stick with the beautiful art work and skip the story.

Good Luck with the project!!!

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts, I'm really happy for that. Because I'm open to criticism, and criticism is an opportunity to learn your mistakes. I'm going to try to correct my mistakes every time.

I have new announcements! I've talked a new translator who lives in my country, he said that he can help me for translate. In addition, Wicked Garden said that he can help me for proofreading, thank you again. So, a new patch will release to fixing the whole grammar/spelling mistakes. Also, it includes decreasing the file size, fixing some images quality (grainy images) and animation scenes, and so on. Everything will be fine!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for everyone for your thoughts, I know that "father died again" syndrome... And I don't like that too... Unfortunately, he must be died. For a little spoiler about the story, it will be explained why he is dead in next updates.

And please don't hesitate to share your thoughts ^^
We may make fun of the trope, but we all understand why it's there(traditionally); If the dad was alive a certain section of the site would be sweating bullets every time they were on screen with the mom, scared that they'll have to watch them have sex... or worse, kiss lovingly in front of you. (even if there was zero chance you'd get to fuck the mom)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Everything Will Be Fine [v0.3] Trait Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Desakt

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2021
Hey guys and gals, here's a mod that lets you choose to start the game with all the MC 3 Traits.

Download:

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for sharing, added in "Extras".

Also, v0.1.1 is now available! If you play, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Thanks for playing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes