3.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just want to say the MC's new haircut is so much better and doesn't make him look like a Elvis impersonator any more.

I will say that I think the MC's relationships with the girls moving way to fast especially with Agnes and Euphemia. You might want to slow the pace down a little bit my MC just met Euphemia and he is going on about how much he loves her.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Everything Will Be Fine [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 913 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 169 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 135 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Desakt - I'm not sure if i am the only one who feels this way. But reconsider your font selection/color in future versions. It can be hard to read if you dont have colored background for your text

Edit: I decide to try this game later when the font and background is improved. It really hard to read for me View attachment 1346016
Press "A" on the keyboard and you can change the font.
screenshot0001.png

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Quick gallery unlocker. Just rename to zzz_UnlockGallery.rpyc and put it in the 'game' folder. Confirmed to work with 0.1.2

GalleryHotfix is an fix for a problem which stopped some people being able to replay the Layla scene from the menu.

Updated 18/05/21 to fix some issues that people were having.
Can you please update the unlocker?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
The Mc seems entitled but at the same time when you have a bitch of a mother like has what can you expect? It all starts with your parents, he doesn’t a father figure either which doesn’t help also. But him being under the roof of his brother may help him.

Seth is a interesting character.

I like Agnes as my LI so far.

The Mom is a tyrant though, don’t know what her issue is, maybe she needs dick who knows.

I enjoyed the update.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great update, both male and female characters are really interesting,mc is a bit whiny,but other than that I'm really liking where this is going.Keep it up dev
btw Agnes FTW

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Not bad.
I play these VNs like I would do irl so I wouldn't have went to dinner with the guy as he is fishy to say the least. Now I guess he's gona have to get involved to find out what happened to his father. I had a feeling the girl was there don't ask me why. Seriously , it's not bad, it's just when one plays like 100 of these VNs one kinda knows what's up. That being said, and since there's no dumb kinks that put me off, I'll be waiting for the next update.

Thank you and good luck.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes