tom54321

May 6, 2020
Players who can't figure out how to download and install the game, won't be able to figure out how to play the game. It is really that simple. It is like an intelligence test to screen the game from those not capable of playing it. The game isn't for beginner players.
I said nothing about getting the game to run, simply about the limitations of downloading something over 5gb with the sources given

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
i download a new version 0.59, and copy the files to the game.

but i still have the bug, after the day 11 or 12.

what i must to do to fix the bug??

Sep 23, 2021
The date on the two files in the hotfix for me are 17/08 - 2:12 PM. Post your save game and I'll see if the problem happens for me. If it doesn't then you don't have the hotfix installed properly.
The hotfix is installed correctly (I assume), as I overwrote the existing files.

This is how I installed everything:

Core files = ~15Gb
Update files = ~3Gb into Evil sub folder of the QSP player
HotFix = 4Mb as above

In that order, overwriting any previous files. I I'm also using the go batch file. Unless I'm moving the files into the wrong folder or missing something blindingly obvious. I'd attach the save game, but I've deleted the install and waiting for Mega to finish downloading to test that.

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
I have a stupid question - in a fully patched game (with the hotfix), after starting Family Trouble part 1 by using command injector, what do I do next?

I see "Your sister is calling you" notification. I don't have her in any of contact groups. In the Family group I have only wife and newborn son.
How do I interact with sister ?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I have a stupid question - in a fully patched game (with the hotfix), after starting Family Trouble part 1 by using command injector, what do I do next?

I see "Your sister is calling you" notification. I don't have her in any of contact groups. In the Family group I have only wife and newborn son.
How do I interact with sister ?
In that text is a link that you can click on.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
After playing a little more, my biggest issue is about losing stamina early in the day... It just doesn't make sense going to sleep at 11AM...

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
disable_music=1 (disable music using this console command if you wish - won't disable music attached to videos) Write that into the console. You can toggle it on by switching the 1 with a 0
i tried, and unfortunately it didn't work idk why.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
If you already done the work. Why don't you share it instead of demanding someone else to do the same?
It's not the user's job to do the dev's job for them. The fact that a simple compression program that anyone can use for free is able to losslessly shave off 9gbs is insulting from a development standpoint.
Go look on the front page for the donation links. Oh wait a minute, they don't exist. Dev has absolutely no obligation to present himself as professional to whatever ass hat standard you've got. It's not a professional, or even semi professional project. If you can't moderate your criticism to a level appropriate to that fact then you should keep it to yourself.
That's not what "professional behavior" means, also, my criticisms are more than appropriate and aren't demanding.

I also didn't know that advocating not even the bare minimum of quality control and expecting a dev to not directly tell someone off for being helpful and supportive is having an "ass hat standard", my mistake.

I know the literal minutes it takes to alleviate by far the largest and most common criticisms against the game and its thread are so precious that it's better to use that time to tell everyone off in a declaration post instead, how rude of me to ask for such a daunting commitment.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I also didn't know that advocating not even the bare minimum of quality control
See that. That right there is exactly what we're talking about. If you can't communicate your point in a mature and respectful manner then you should just keep it to yourself.
Btw there's no expectation of professionalism from someone who's engaging in an explicitly non professional project. If there were though, then your "critiques" would fit the bill just as well.

Reactions: skybarbie

Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
It's not the user's job to do the dev's job for them. The fact that a simple compression program that anyone can use for free is able to losslessly shave off 9gbs is insulting from a development standpoint.
You forget one important thing. Most of the dev's on this forum are not doing this as a day job. It's a hobby they do for fun which you and everybody else want to benefit from. But instead of handing a helping hand or positive feedback / criticism you decide to demorilize these people who dedicate their free time for our benifit.
You Sir are the definition of an entitled person. search on it on youtube. There are lots of funny movies about entitled people.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes