OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Ok... I got tired at 11 AM and the only option which the game gives me is "Sleep" till the next day. Shouldn't be more reasonable to have a "Rest for a few hours" option instead?

Dec 25, 2020
Ok... I got tired at 11 AM and the only option which the game gives me is "Sleep" till the next day. Shouldn't be more reasonable to have a "Rest for a few hours" option instead?
If you were exercising at home, you should really just use the gym or wait until you're very tired and use the Sauna located in the Red Light district. Get a massage there to recharge your energy fully.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Could anyone help me, please? Is there any WT? I really don't know what to do at all

Going to university or work or anything I should do to get progress in the game

I'm actually asking myself Is there any novel at all? or there are just some scenes
You should try to find Tony Cipriani, buy him drugs, and sell those to junkies... after buying him some doses at a very unprofitable price, he makes you a bulk discount, and that way you can start raising some money. After that, you will find other opportunities.

Reactions: Sanjab

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
If you were exercising at home, you should really just use the gym or wait until you're very tired and use the Sauna located in the Red Light district. Get a massage there to recharge your energy fully.
Nah, I was trying to break a slave in the farm, and the only option given is "Drive Home", and in Home "Sleep".

It doesn't make sense to have to sleep at 11:00 AM...

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
After your statement just now I am divided opinion of you. I (am certainly not alone) am very grateful for your work and enjoy your masterpiece.

BUT. Every dev has to deal with divided opinions and has to be able to deal with them. Especially here, where people can "anonymously" spread their hate, you have to learn not to let that get to you. If you can't (or won't), I fully understand and thank you again for your great work.

But let's be honest. QSP is very special and some people don't like the game because it's QSP. That some can not read and make unnecessary comments is normal. It is very well explained what is needed and how to get the game to run. That there are bugs is also normal and unfortunately troubleshooting sometimes takes longer than redoing it.

As I said, I think the game is great and it would be a shame if it stops here.
The dev made several statements before the game was posted publicly (about player reactions) but I don't think he expected this level of hate, entitlement, and immature behavior. Why deal with the abuse when you can choose how you spend your time?

The bottom line and moral of the story is that F95Zone is a toxic environment filled with hateful and childish people. The "good" players are in the minority.

Reactions: Noddu

Gronth

Jun 21, 2017
So let me get this straight.
Both the 0.55 AND 0.59 are the updates and the original game that was abandoned was the base game?
So i need to download the old base game (abandoned), then instal the updates(.55, .59), if i am guessing right.
Because the limiting factor is still the file size of 0.55

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I mean this as constructive criticism and not purely hate. If you have a game here that is over 5gb and the only 2 options to download it are mega and gdrive, that's not good. As many people have commented the gdrive was quickly locked due to the volume and mega has a hard cap of 5gb unless you pay. It's best to break the files into chunks so people can download part of it with their daily mega limit since mega is nice and people like it and part from a different website like uploadhaven for example. That way people aren't mad and don't have to wait for like 12 hours or 24 hours.
Players who can't figure out how to download and install the game, won't be able to figure out how to play the game. It is really that simple. It is like an intelligence test to screen the game from those not capable of playing it. The game isn't for beginner players.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Both the 0.55 AND 0.59 are the updates and the original game that was abandoned was the base game?
So i need to download the old base game (abandoned), then instal the updates(.55, .59), if i am guessing right.
Nope. Read the release post and everything is explained. There is a link to the release post in the Changelog and in the Downloads section of the OP.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You only need 0.55 and 0.59.
In fact it says base game in bright yellow letters on the 0.55 download link, so that might have given you a clue.

Reactions: Noddu and skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
ty! this kinda worked. i paid for plane tickets and its been days and havent seen mom / sis show up yet tho. might be broken.
There are several days where you have to wait before events occur. Just advance time until the next event occurs.

Gronth

Jun 21, 2017
Nope. Read the release post and everything is explained. There is a link to the release post in the Changelog and in the Downloads section of the OP.
i did that but there was 2 problems.
1. the file size of Mega and Google is 11GB+. Slightly too big maybe divide the download to parts.
2. Yesterday i could download a version of 0.55 that was under 1 GB that was essentially just update size in comparison to the other 2 above. That version had no QSPplayer or .exe which was the most frustrating.

I get this is a fanupdate but the clearly good instructions are not easy to "follow" if the steps explained can't be replicated.
BTW Fanubdate alone. NICE JOB.

Reactions: Saburo. M
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes