deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
The issue always with feedback on forums or reviews etc is that people who want to complain are always more vocal than those who are happy. When I download a game from here I just go and play it, so why bother posting?
So unfortunately the Dev is seeing much more hate compared to the larger group of happy people who just are happily playing the game.

Gronth

Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well i guess you mean to adress me. Yes i can read, no i did not yet find the "MegaFIX", no i didn't play the game till this moment so i have not have time to "skip to the lewd parts". Sorry if English isn't my native language and i need some time to find all the information and i am SO SORRY that i dared to ask questions and ask for help in any way.

Reactions: gogo132

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Is base game available via torrent? Problems with downloading the base game via other means, Google Drive says the all downloads are temporarily halted, and MEGA is just garbage.
Yes. Kind of strange to put all this work into the game to then no care that the majority of people can´t donwload it anymore. As you said one donwload link doesn´t work any more and MEGA is crap without Pro-Acount.

Well, there are many other games here.

Excalibur77

Jan 2, 2018
"npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer"
After some time of playing this popup keeps showing up on my screen everytime i move to a new location/advance time/do something, etc. What do i do ?

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Is base game available via torrent? Problems with downloading the base game via other means, Google Drive says the all downloads are temporarily halted, and MEGA is just garbage.
0.55 basegame MEGA & GD is having issues for a lot of people.
can someone please make a torrent to solve the issue once and for all?

thanks

Reactions: awaf113

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Yes. Kind of strange to put all this work into the game to then no care that the majority of people can´t donwload it anymore. As you said one donwload link doesn´t work any more and MEGA is crap without Pro-Acount.

Well, there are many other games here.
Yes, if you can't figure out how to download this game it is definitely not for you. Please skip it and play Ren'Py visual novels instead (no effort required).

awaf113

Oct 10, 2019
I pay for Mega (The year subscription is not that expensive) and currently download another game with 140MB/sec (fiberglass). I wrote this sentence and the download is finished.
But i must say that it is much slower in the evenings with mostly 30MB/sec.
Look at the mister Moneybags over here. The plebs want some happiness too though.

Sep 23, 2021
Oh and another thing game either crashes when I use Qqsp or doesn't show videos when I use the old Qsp player, only crashes when I choose an option after I get past the character creation, you know how to fix this or?

Use the supplied QSP player, it's optimised for that. QSP games always need a bit of TLC to work and it's often ensuring you have the latest graphics drivers installed or you have GPU acceleration disabled.

dev Downloaded Torrent, the .59 pack and the hotfix (file date 17/08 -21:12) I'm still getting the prison loop crash. I've reset the game twice by deleting and redownloading all files into the correct folders. Suggestions, other than play chase with Mega for core files?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
English is not my first language. dont be an asshole please.
Comments nearly identical to yours have been repeated over 20 times in the last two days. We are all tired of seeing it and taking up forum space! Several workarounds have been posted on how to download from Mega with it's 5 GB limit (VPN or change your IP address).

I stand by my earlier statement. If any of this is too difficult for you, please move on.

Reactions: Noddu

Gronth

Jun 21, 2017
I don't get why this is so aggressive here...
I just wanted clarification BECAUSE i was trying to figure out what i did wrong. Clearly something didn't add up at the end and i can't seem to find or overlook something because of language barrier. And yes this account is 5 years old, made by a friend and never used. Recently got it from him gandalf15

I guess this isn't for me then if this is how questions are answered. I get frustration or whatever the problem is and that it was answered somwhere in 38 pages here but finding it is not easy...whatever.
Guess that I will be a lurker and never say anything. You just get in fights with random dipsh*ts who had a bad day i guess?

Reactions: Engelstein
Dec 25, 2020
If anybody new to the game needs help with the mechanics of it or general tips, feel free to hit me up I'd be happy to help. I'm also not an expert but I can help beginners.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
F95Zone really needs a sticky post like there is on so many other sites. It would help solve, but not eliminate, all the duplicate questions. It obviously wouldn't help the players who can't be bothered to read a few posts above their own.

I'm a new player here but I do three things before asking a question:
  1. Read the last several pages of forum posts
  2. Read the entire OP
  3. Use the search feature of this site and see if the question has already been asked and answered

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Use the supplied QSP player, it's optimised for that. QSP games always need a bit of TLC to work and it's often ensuring you have the latest graphics drivers installed or you have GPU acceleration disabled.

dev Downloaded Torrent, the .59 pack and the hotfix (file date 17/08 -21:12) I'm still getting the prison loop crash. I've reset the game twice by deleting and redownloading all files into the correct folders. Suggestions, other than play chase with Mega for core files?
The date on the two files in the hotfix for me are 17/08 - 2:12 PM. Post your save game and I'll see if the problem happens for me. If it doesn't then you don't have the hotfix installed properly.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes