StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
"Evil 2 is a streamlined and focused version of the original game using a male protagonist only. It does not contain the following features/tags: transgender, gay, transformation, feminization, and female protagonist. The tags for the game are accurate. If you want or need these features please stick with the original game. They will not be added or considered." Read the spoiler under the overview in the OP.
Welp guess I won't be supporting this game then
What? You thought I would support something I don't like?

Last edited:

ktazok

May 16, 2017
Damn, it seems a very good game (cannot download it for now) ... and of course haters decided to disgust the makers of the game...
Most the games on this site doesn't cater to my taste, and I don't go full idiot on their thread/against their maker.

Is it that hard to not be a hater ?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Damn, it seems a very good game (cannot download it for now) ... and of course haters decided to disgust the makers of the game...
Most the games on this site doesn't cater to my taste, and I don't go full idiot on their thread/against their maker.

Is it that hard to not be a hater ?
Actually look through the pages he's citing.

My post in that batch of pages is the closest I'd qualify as being construed as "hate" and it's just me being blunt and concise because of how ridiculous the situation is and how unprofessionally he's acting.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
So is there another download link? Mega requires either to get a pro-account or wait several times for several hours to get a complete download and the other download option tells me for 2 days now that to many people have downloaded the file and I should wait 24h. Would realy like to try it out.

RicardoisLife

Jun 23, 2020
I think the huge misconception is that people think noobtrain is developing on the base game but his stuff is a mod to make the abandoned game more playable. Why do you think you have to download the base game then the update.(this is for everyone who complains about the size of the base game and complain the noobtrain to fix it)

Last edited:

Neoptolemos

May 25, 2017
I'm happy to see someone decided to continue development of this game no matter of the filesize. It's very easy to critisize others but instead you could really try to help.

Alternative but also easy way around it is to have the dev cut the roughly 9gbs of file bloat from the game (as of the previous update) since it adds quite literally nothing and would cause basically every size complaint to vanish instantly since the game would now be of a reasonable size. It's easy enough for the average user to do manually (I've done it myself) so there's no reason the dev shouldn't be able to do it on their end.
If you already done the work. Why don't you share it instead of demanding someone else to do the same?

Welp guess I won't be supporting this game then
I don't understand if a dev clearly states he or she won't add a certain kind of contend, there are still people who find it necessary to respond in certain ways like Trololol85. In this case it's already clearly stated the wanted contend won't be added so in my opinion it's a waste of your own energy to write such comments and a waste of everybodies elses energy who still has to read it.

Now on the game itself. I always found it weird that every action takes one or more full hours. This was already like this in the original EVIL. After diving into the code I noticed the minut (minute) option was already available but deactivated. I activated this and changed most "hour+=**" into "minut+=**" vallues. Other changes with this:

• Changed "Wait one hour" into "Wait till next hour" and "walk for an hour" into "Walk for a while" which simply ads one hour and resets the minutes to 0. So 7 h 20 becomes 8 h 00 etc.
  • Changed the date / time / money / debt in the "additional desc" window from 2 row table to everything underneath eachother. This is because my personal choise is to play with the "additional desc" in the full left column and this way you can keep the column smaller.
For me the games plays much nicer this way because more can be done in one day. I've attached the QSP. The changes were made from 0.59 hotfix 1 file

For the current dev. If you decide to use it, keep in mind i did this in a little rush so the time settings for each action might need some finetuning.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Some of you need to take a step back and chill.

spectre1viper, the actual OP, abandoned the remake (EVIL 2) of the original game (EVIL) over two years ago, and jessicajones, who made some additional QOL/bugfix updates to the game after spectre left, also left about a year ago. We're about to drive off noobtrain, who is just making bugfix and adding some stuff that he wanted to an abandoned game.

Last edited:

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
so there is no player in files i downloaded. i dont know how to use a vpn to download it on mega and the torrent doesnt have the right player. i want to try the game but damn getting it to run and finding the right player makes it unplayable till i do.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
so there is no player in files i downloaded. i dont know how to use a vpn to download it on mega and the torrent doesnt have the right player. i want to try the game but damn getting it to run and finding the right player makes it unplayable till i do.
Did you download the base game as well or just the update?

Reactions: Noddu

comecome

May 27, 2017
I see i downloaded the uploadheaven zip file 0.55 beta and this file is only 778Mb it's incomplete the base game it's about 11-12Gb.
And torrents doesn't work for me (i tried 2 and nothing, the rpdl one never start download and the another one directly say it's and corrupted torrent).

Edit: i updated my torrent software and now i download without problems the torrents.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Actually look through the pages he's citing.

My post in that batch of pages is the closest I'd qualify as being construed as "hate" and it's just me being blunt and concise because of how ridiculous the situation is and how unprofessionally he's acting.
Go look on the front page for the donation links. Oh wait a minute, they don't exist. Dev has absolutely no obligation to present himself as professional to whatever ass hat standard you've got. It's not a professional, or even semi professional project. If you can't moderate your criticism to a level appropriate to that fact then you should keep it to yourself.

rudy102pl

Aug 3, 2017
I downloaded from torrent and working qsp player is missing there. Can someone give me link to download working qsp player please?

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Could anyone help me, please? Is there any WT? I really don't know what to do at all

Going to university or work or anything I should do to get progress in the game

I'm actually asking myself Is there any novel at all? or there are just some scenes

Reactions: zenmaster42069

brady560

Sep 13, 2017
i dl both. i first dl it from links from about 2 nights ago then today i tried but couldnt cause mega has dl limits so i tried the torrent. i want to try it but damn this is annoying

May 18, 2021
i raised my boxing to above 200 and still loosing fights, any tips to improve this?

P.S accidently i opted for liposuction and i'm basically bones with skin now. no way to change that as well

Reactions: SamHaim
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes