Nick501

Aug 6, 2017
It appears that an uploader added the wrong file as mirrors. I removed those bogus mirrors. You'll have to re-download the base game sorry.
Any change of a mirror other than Mega and GDrive? GDrive is locked out and the file is 12GB so past the standard mega limit.

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Based on going through 7 forum pages of hate I seriously doubt I will develop on this site anymore. I didn't realize that the site was filled with so many hateful people. I worked my ass off on this update and made major improvements to a largely forgotten game. I donated 90% of my free time this Spring and Summer working on this project. The changelog is large. Lesson learned I guess. Despite all the hate my improvements are a huge leap forward for this game. Play the original game and it will be night and day different.
Yes, it often gives the impression that many people here have no sense of effort, neither the one made by the developers nor the one it often takes to enjoy a game. Even though the effort required to enjoy the game is often minimal, many people give up as soon as it doesn't exactly fit their world, their way of thinking. Yet it's free here, what more do they need when almost everything is measured in financial terms?
And since they don't make any effort, they usually have a lot more time to piss off the world!

In any case, whatever your decision, thank you for the effort and for this game which, even if it is never finished, will have been very interesting and pleasant.
Good luck with your future projects. (y):coffee:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
How to trigger family event? I have everything bought in the mansion already.
There is a document with all the necessary elements, look it up. Incidentally, the document is included in the torrent. As well as a batch file to get started with the right version of qsp.

Free advertising! I don't earn anything when you download the torrent... :p

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
Based on going through 7 forum pages of hate I seriously doubt I will develop on this site anymore. I didn't realize that the site was filled with so many hateful people. I worked my ass off on this update and made major improvements to a largely forgotten game. I donated 90% of my free time this Spring and Summer working on this project. The changelog is large. Lesson learned I guess. Despite all the hate my improvements are a huge leap forward for this game. Play the original game and it will be night and day different.
Just dont Push it to main page , and keep the updates stealthy , so only ppl interested in the game will know about it :)
Like the ppl that been here from the start , are happy with ur work on it , its the new ones that bitch and moan about it being hard to start .
Mainly because they dont know how to start a QSP game in general.

Just release Stealth updates and u will get only gratitude .
Dont let the opinion of NEW ppl ower the opinion of OLD ppl.
Yes its Elitism , but F it :D

Reactions: Noddu
Dec 25, 2020
Don't give up on this game just because a few idiots don't know how to install the game or read instructions, ignore them man, and I beg you please don't stop working on the game. I know it might be selfish of me to say that, but I really love the game and appreciate the effort you put into keeping it alive. Ignore the idiots and keep on pushing.

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I mean this as constructive criticism and not purely hate. If you have a game here that is over 5gb and the only 2 options to download it are mega and gdrive, that's not good. As many people have commented the gdrive was quickly locked due to the volume and mega has a hard cap of 5gb unless you pay. It's best to break the files into chunks so people can download part of it with their daily mega limit since mega is nice and people like it and part from a different website like uploadhaven for example. That way people aren't mad and don't have to wait for like 12 hours or 24 hours.

Reactions: gkw96931 and BTX

tom54321

May 6, 2020
I mean this as constructive criticism and not purely hate. If you have a game here that is over 5gb and the only 2 options to download it are mega and gdrive, that's not good. As many people have commented the gdrive was quickly locked due to the volume and mega has a hard cap of 5gb unless you pay. It's best to break the files into chunks so people can download part of it with their daily mega limit since mega is nice and people like it and part from a different website like uploadhaven for example. That way people aren't mad and don't have to wait for like 12 hours or 24 hours.
thank you for the update

padder

May 5, 2018
I can't find a download link for the infinite qsp player, it said its supposed to come with the game, but i dont see it. Any suggestions? looks like it may be attached to the new update, if you extract it somewhere and open it with the password. But my antivirus is going crazy, not sure I have the stones to proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: TankH04

hopemannz

Aug 8, 2022
yep, same here. If I use google to download Quest Soft player, it does not work. Open the qsp file and all image gone. So where to download the right qps player?

hopemannz

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure what happened, but the torrent file does not work. When open it in download station in Synology NAS 420+ DSM 7, error message : Failed to establish network connection. ( I tried other torrent file without any problem, only this one)

There is a document with all the necessary elements, look it up. Incidentally, the document is included in the torrent. As well as a batch file to get started with the right version of qsp.

Free advertising! I don't earn anything when you download the torrent... :p

Tallyhawk

Apr 27, 2019
Both Mega and GDrive are no-go. And if that file is required, there is nothing I can do. I highly suggest breaking the file down into parts or something.

Reactions: jinnhihho

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Still no fem protag?
"Evil 2 is a streamlined and focused version of the original game using a male protagonist only. It does not contain the following features/tags: transgender, gay, transformation, feminization, and female protagonist. The tags for the game are accurate. If you want or need these features please stick with the original game. They will not be added or considered." Read the spoiler under the overview in the OP.

Reactions: skybarbie

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You could look at it on a downloads/hate basis. People were interested because the bad links were racking up hits. You have to accept that people will get frustrated or mad when their time/internet has been wasted.
Hope you continue regardless, without having tried the game yet.

Reactions: jinnhihho

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Guys and girls - this is why we can't have nice things. :(

For anyone with questions - the dev has graciously included a very clearly-written "FAQ" section in the OP. Please take a few minutes to check there before posting questions that have already been answered multiple times.

For anyone complaining about the large file sizes - there are ways around this, both with and without VPN. All you need is some patience. Again these have been answered multiple times.

For anyone who's not familiar with this game or is coming back after a long absence - this game is an odd one. It's basically a fan remake of the original "EVIL", not a true sequel. This project was launched by spectre1viper, and then taken over by jessicajones. Both devs no longer develop on this site, and if you're curious, you can read their own posts in this thread explaining why.

Noobtrain is the THIRD developer to choose to take up work on this project, purely voluntarily. There is no Patreon or other compensation and he does this as a labor of love. The game would have been long since abandoned if not for his work, and this thread would be all but dead. He's also done more bugfixing, quality-of-life fixes, and engaging with players than pretty much any other dev I can think of on this site, professional or otherwise.

Please try and keep comments positive and constructive.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes