Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
How in gods name is the 'compressed' torrent 15.5GB, but the standard, (at least it doesn't *say* compressed) gofile version is just 4.0GB?

Reactions: Synful62

Notaweeb990

May 13, 2020
Pictures dont show up, its just a red cross. Plus who the hell uses QSP there arent even youtube tutorials to install it, u gotta go into some shady russian site. Lets pray they didnt steal my IP cus I wanna keep my kidneys unstolen

Mr.Mexob

Aug 21, 2020
There is no seed/peer for the torrent so it can't be downloaded, mega want you to go premium and Gdrive doesnt even try it, and gofile and uploadhaven are broken/missing files.
Why not have multiple part download...? 12gb 6 part with 2gb each...

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
There is no seed/peer for the torrent so it can't be downloaded, mega want you to go premium and Gdrive doesnt even try it, and gofile and uploadhaven are broken/missing files.
Why not have multiple part download...? 12gb 6 part with 2gb each...
Download 12GB torrent and 4GB update....

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
yes i know i need that but they said its in the folder i cant find it
That's because you didn't download the official version. The compressed version is obviously missing it unless it is one folder above the Evil folder.

From the OP:
To start the game, open up 'qspgui.exe' in the Evil 2 game folder - Quest - Open Game - 'Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp' (located in the 'Evil' folder).

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
i think i have a bug.

open a window and says

"npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer"
how is mega and gdrive version 12gb, while gofile and uploadhaven 900 mb for the base game?
This was fixed yesterday and the hotfix is attached to the release post several pages back.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-59-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8779962

It appears that a moderator or uploader added those bogus base game links. The base game is around 12 GB.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
how do i get to meet my family? i just started playing and i find it confusing that the family is not in any places..
Is there a command injection to start the ball rolling with the family. Or can we get like stat requirements? I went through an entire semester, got the burglar event 3 times and the solicitor and college girl event. But 0 family events, no phone calls whatsoever.
Doing a little bit of reading will answer most of your questions. Read the full release post and then click on the link at the bottom of that post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-59-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8779962

Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
You can only meet your family once you have bought almost everything and seen some very specific events. It's pretty much post-game content.

IMO, as nice as having incest in the game is, it's not really worth it considering you'd already have completed the game by the time you're able to see those scenes. No more challenge, no more goal.
Wow, some people just can't be pleased. The family story isn't post game content, it is late game content. It is a beautifully written and executed story. It is probably the best feature of the game! Some players will hate no matter what is produced.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Based on going through 7 forum pages of hate I seriously doubt I will develop on this site anymore. I didn't realize that the site was filled with so many hateful people. I worked my ass off on this update and made major improvements to a largely forgotten game. I donated 90% of my free time this Spring and Summer working on this project. The changelog is large. Lesson learned I guess. Despite all the hate my improvements are a huge leap forward for this game. Play the original game and it will be night and day different.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Based on going through 7 forum pages of hate
I can understand how you feel, it can get depressing sometimes. But anyway thanks for your work, not that it means much against so much complaining. Considered doing some stuff with this myself, but after looking at it, it just seemed to messy for me.

Reactions: Noddu
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes