ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
opened the game with qspgui after downloading the game and all I get is this.

can't really see images or anything.

And I did redownload the game multiple times, but I get the same issue. View attachment 1990418
anyone figured this out? ive gotten the exact same, and i followed the installation guide thing to a T, yet i get no pics either, just the exact same as that pic

ChibiMeese

Feb 20, 2020
anyone figured this out? ive gotten the exact same, and i followed the installation guide thing to a T, yet i get no pics either, just the exact same as that pic
i think i found my issue, which was the folder i had my QSP games in was called #QSP games, and removing the # now means the pics show up. i think it might pay to check there are no special characters in the file names leading to the Evil folder

Mekker

Aug 2, 2017
Here ...
If u are not getting the error , dont use it (i dont get the error, but some ppl do)
So this is just a Quick and lazy fix . That needs to be properly looked at.

I am looking at it now , but gota go to sleep :/ , But i dont think it was just because "Prison"
cheers :) works for now

Apr 21, 2017
The "v0.55 Beta - Base Game" link on GoFile is wrong so you will not have every images in game. It is only ~800mb, I think it is the v0.55 update. The "Base Game" is actually >11GB. So you should use the Mega link or the Torrent. The total size of the game is >15GB

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Can't seem to start a game. 0.59 keeps crashing at the beginning after creating a character. :confused: Using the torrent version.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
so to fix it, the base game has to be around 10gb - 13gb NOT LESS.
if it's less than 10gb - 13 gb, then the download link is messed up (it would be around 1gb instead of 10gb - 13gb).

aqvaman

Mar 3, 2019
I have the same problem as yoyodyne. Downloaded the torrent version, then copied the update content over it. As soon as I click on "Go to capital", the qsp player instantly shuts down without any messages.

Edit: Dumb mistake... I was using my own QSP Player instead of the one included in the game's archive. Works now.

Last edited:

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
not a big deal, but the "discuss the theatrical production" shows beauty scores for everyone, even guys

Doge_Senpai

Oct 11, 2017
Hello i need help, i cant get the games running i see through comments that need to using player in the game folder but didn't saw any of those players. qsp.png

Reactions: architrue
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes