ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I grabbed the gofile link for 0.55 since I can't get 12GB from mega, but it is less than a GB size, did the update to 0.55 get mixed into the full links?

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
keep giving me this error, can anyone tell me what i should do?
same here
And it's a new game so not related to old save
////npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - friends - please report to the developer\\\\

Is caused by removing Prison location for NPCs
The game has nowhere to put them , as they start drugs and go to prison at random so to say.

Best solution is (temporary fix)

Delete this line :
if mast>0 and $loc!'dead' and $name!'' and temploop2<daystart:
$loc='prison'
temploop2+=1
if temploop2>=(daystart-2) and daystart>10:MSG"npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer"
jump'markrestartloc'
end

That will temporary fix it , by basically deleting Prison NPCs

Reactions: NightOwl71

Reddy1010

Nov 7, 2018
If you aren't here to help please leave. I don't go to your game page and cause problems....

You don't need the Mega app. You can download the whole thing from Mega with no subscription. You just have to change your IP address when you hit the 5 GB limit. This is easy if you have a VPN (just change servers). If not, run it overnight and Mega will allow you to continue every 5 hours. Start it when you leave for work or school and it will be done the next morning. I used to do this before I got a VPN.
no many people are going to do that, someone is clearly maintaining the DL links to gofile and uploadhaven for 0.55 but for whatever reason they have a different file than the google and mega downloads, all that needs to be done, is to just fix it so that the gofile and uploadhaven have the right file even if it's just taking down the old links and reuploading another one. Another alternative would be to do what a lot of other devs do and separate the downloads into easier to download chunks, just make a 3 part download with mega so they can download the parts over the 15 hours it will take to get the full game through mega rather than suggesting that people leave their devices on for the entire time because " it's what i did". You are not everyone, and not everyone is gointg to put in that much effort. Rather than gatekeeping the effort someone has to put into playing your game and enjoying your work, you could just do a little bit more to make it more readily available to more people.

BTX

Oct 7, 2017
There was no qspgui.exe in the folder when I extracted it. Downloaded it from GoFile. Haven't tried the other links because GDrive doesn't work

Reactions: Donho78

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I've thought about adding some pregnancy pictures to the generic sex system if the girl is pregnant (probably just standing pictures, no videos). This area of the game is a low priority for me at the moment. Bigger tits and more fat during pregnancy makes sense. I'll keep this in mind going forward.
Damn... This is disappointing to hear. Would love more details when it comes to pregnancy stuff. Oh well, the game still seems pretty cool.

Reactions: Dr.Buttlet
Jun 16, 2022
I know I'm about to catch flak for this, but I'm very confused about to properly download this game (I'm using the MEGA download option). None of the images are showing nor the text, when I go to open the application (qspgui). Please help.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Well i have download all both versions and as i have unpack the "Evil base game" zip. It dont showes me a "EVIL2" folder only a "Evil" folder inside this folder is nothing only the "pic" folder and the qsp files. So where can i find this "EVIL2" folder?. It dont show me so pls help

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
My character creation goes perfectly as well as my choice of early career but as soon as I really have to start the game, it crashes and stops without any error message.
Has anyone ever had this problem?

Reactions: Shaedroth

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020
Hello
My character creation goes perfectly as well as my choice of early career but as soon as I really have to start the game, it crashes and stops without any error message.
Has anyone ever had this problem?
Found it
I am stupid sorry just follow the instructions

1. Extract 'Evil 2 - 0_55Beta Full.7z' (version 0.55 Beta base game) using 7-zip by right-clicking on the file, 7-zip, 'Extract Here'
2. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_59.7z' to your 'EVIL 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder inside this one). Don't create a new folder when extracting, use 'Extract Here'
3. Overwrite All. Select OK to merge and overwrite the existing files. If you aren't prompted to replace existing files then you didn't install the update correctly.

To start the game, open up 'qspgui.exe' in the Evil 2 game folder - Quest - Open Game - 'Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp' (located in the 'Evil' folder).

Jun 16, 2022
Found it
I am stupid sorry just follow the instructions

1. Extract 'Evil 2 - 0_55Beta Full.7z' (version 0.55 Beta base game) using 7-zip by right-clicking on the file, 7-zip, 'Extract Here'
2. Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_59.7z' to your 'EVIL 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder inside this one). Don't create a new folder when extracting, use 'Extract Here'
3. Overwrite All. Select OK to merge and overwrite the existing files. If you aren't prompted to replace existing files then you didn't install the update correctly.

To start the game, open up 'qspgui.exe' in the Evil 2 game folder - Quest - Open Game - 'Evil2-spectre1viper.qsp' (located in the 'Evil' folder).
I found that at first, but the file 'qspgui.exe' does not appear after said extraction takes place, nor is there an option for me to overwrite said data after copy/paste 'Evil 2 0.597z' into the EVIL 2 folder for the base folder of the game.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
opened the game with qspgui after downloading the game and all I get is this.

can't really see images or anything.

And I did redownload the game multiple times, but I get the same issue. Screenshot_1.png

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
////npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - friends - please report to the developer\\\\

Is caused by removing Prison location for NPCs
The game has nowhere to put them , as they start drugs and go to prison at random so to say.

Best solution is (temporary fix)

Delete this line :
if mast>0 and $loc!'dead' and $name!'' and temploop2<daystart:
$loc='prison'
temploop2+=1
if temploop2>=(daystart-2) and daystart>10:MSG"npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer"
jump'markrestartloc'
end

That will temporary fix it , by basically deleting Prison NPCs
Where do I find this line to delete it?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes