Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
how do i get to meet my family? i just started playing and i find it confusing that the family is not in any places..

Reactions: Jamsalad

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a command injection to start the ball rolling with the family. Or can we get like stat requirements? I went through an entire semester, got the burglar event 3 times and the solicitor and college girl event. But 0 family events, no phone calls whatsoever.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I can't trigger anything at University. I chose boxing during the MC's childhood and teenage years, so I might have fucked up xD...I just assumed that the MC could pick up studying anytime after the 2 choices at the beginning xD. I guess that's why the family problems quest hasn't triggered via regular means.

Reactions: Jamsalad

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
I can't trigger anything at University. I chose boxing during the MC's childhood and teenage years, so I might have fucked up xD...I just assumed that the MC could pick up studying anytime after the 2 choices at the beginning xD. I guess that's why the family problems quest hasn't triggered via regular means.
You have to pick studying at least once to get in university

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I know, but in real life you can pick a random course at university even if its not to have a full fledged career.

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Hey, how do you move to the apartment as a student?
Go to the Real Estate Agency and make sure you have 500 for the deposit.

how do i get to meet my family? i just started playing and i find it confusing that the family is not in any places..
You can only meet your family once you have bought almost everything and seen some very specific events. It's pretty much post-game content.

Is there a command injection to start the ball rolling with the family. Or can we get like stat requirements? I went through an entire semester, got the burglar event 3 times and the solicitor and college girl event. But 0 family events, no phone calls whatsoever.
The command is dynamic $d_start_family_trouble_story_part_1

If you want to see it happen without cheating though, here's the requirements:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO, as nice as having incest in the game is, it's not really worth it considering you'd already have completed the game by the time you're able to see those scenes. No more challenge, no more goal.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018

You can only meet your family once you have bought almost everything and seen some very specific events. It's pretty much post-game content.

IMO, as nice as having incest in the game is, it's not really worth it considering you'd already have completed the game by the time you're able to see those scenes. No more challenge, no more goal.

So people looking for the incest should just wait for now? Got it, ty

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
So people looking for the incest should just wait for now? Got it, ty
Well that depends what you, as a player, want. The way I see it, is that incest is a post-game bonus here. So you do get to breed your sister and mother if you really want to. But at that point, there is not much more to enjoy except that. Unless noobtrain plan to add more end game content that is.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

Requirements for stranded motorist and farm event?

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
hmm sounds like it has a bunch of problems rn ill just bookmark it and come back in a month or so see how its coming along

Æthil

Apr 30, 2017
Requirements for stranded motorist and farm event?
I haven't checked the requirement for the Farm event but I assume you need the farm house and to have high or maxed trust with the police chief since he's the one telling you that people have been spotted near your farm house.

Stranded Motorist is more complex. It shares some of the same requirement as the Family Trouble Story. I'm going by memory here so it might not be 100% accurate.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes