autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Got a question is the college important? Will I miss an event if I drop out from it? I feel like that college thing is just a hassle but if it's important let's say for certain event I might do another run without dropping out.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Yes, but the compressed version that players have been downloading doesn't contain the necessary QSP player to play the game. Players are then left with an unplayable game from not following the author's instructions.
Well, I guess they are stuck with an undownloadable game or an unplayable one. Tough choice.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to code in QSP because I can't find any material on the subject or figure it out for the life of me? Any help is appreciated!

This is the official site for QSP it has some helpful stuff in the wiki section that should get you up to speed on how it works. You'll have to run it through a translator if you don't speak Russian.

Reactions: Mountain Strider

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Players, please stop downloading unofficial versions of the game. They are causing a lot of unnecessary issues.

Follow the instructions by the author and download his files.

There are only three files necessary to have a fully updated game:

0.55Beta Full
0.59 (update)
0.59 hotfix 1

Release post: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-59-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8779962
How to start the Family Trouble story: https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-59-spectre1viper-and-jessicajones.41582/post-8449464

Yes indeed. But even when i do that. Then suddenly the pictures stop showing and is it crashing. ;)

It is an good game, Really but the pictures stop's showing at september 26th and also at 26 october and also on later dates...But just give the dev some time to let him fix all the problems and to update the game. Is already the third dev, The first 2 stopped with it and he took on with it. So just give him sometime.

The bugs will be fixed, I think.

It will also help if we place an file with the bug in it here so there is last spam ;) .

Banschi

Dec 9, 2018
npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer
Use that QSP ,I modified it to remove the error .
But its a wery lazy solution , so can cause instability later (tho no one has complained)

Ehm , can u describe what u did before u got that error? Was it around day 10-12?
Or more or less random? Sorry for asking , but i dont get the error , and knowing more , could offer a better Solution.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The first thing i did was to hire a hitman to kill him. I don´t know if he is needed in the future or not, but this guy was really going on my nerves. :)
I hired one, but he just kinda disappeared without anything changing. I haven't got any other opportunity to hire another one yet.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I don't like complex games either. It's just that the guy who's replying to seems to think complex games are better. Maybe I misunderstood what he's trying to say. There are so many other simple games that are so well constructed too like Patriarch, Love & Vice, College Daze, etc. I can't even figure out how to play this game after spending 20 minutes in it and getting absolutely nowhere. Generally speaking, I prefer visual novels where there's no complex at all just story.

Does anyone have a starter guide for what you're supposed to do in this game? What should you do every day, what is the mid game objective, final objective? This game really fails on even the simplest level.
You must understand than Evil 2 is a sandbox, and that the original Evil was designed without story.

So, the purpose of the game is quite easy... trying to build a criminal empire.

There are several ways of doing it, but the easiest way is to turn your girlfriends into whores... first you must get acquainted with them (the theatre or the beach are the most common places to do it), and then you must earn their confidence, until you are able to have sex with them, recording it with a camcorder which you can buy in the supermarket, and blackmailing them (sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't).

If you got a gang (you can get one befriending male characters, and asking them to join your gang), you can try to "arrange a setup", asking the girlfriend to be a transport an envelope with money for a fee, and then robbing her, making her to be in debt with you, which you can use to turn her into a whore (if it's high enough).

Once you got your whores, you can send them to work into a gloryhole, to the street or to a brothel, if you own one (just remember to turn one of your whores into a Madam, or it won't work).

The other main crime you can use to earn money is drug traficking, which you can do directly (selling drugs to junkies you know), or convincing those junkies to create "drug dens" for selling your drugs (best way).

To sell drugs you first need to secure some supply, and the main dealer in the game is Tony, which you can know in the Striptease club, where you can also meet the chief of police, and "bribe" him to ignore your criminal activities, and also Mabuta, the leader of the nigerian gang which controls the street whoring.

If you want your whores working in the street, you must pay a percentage to Mabuta, or he will raise hell against you.

Tony won't trust you at first, you need to buy some single doses first, before beeing able to buy larger shipments, and getting a bulk discount to make drug traficking profitable. After some time, Tony would share with you a better way to get money from drugs.

And that's the "getting started" guide.

Reactions: skybarbie and taler
Dec 25, 2020
My Hitmans are in the secret office. Its called "Killers" or so. The Guys who can be used as Hitmans have the "Hitman" Perk and only them you can give a contract to kill somebody. These are ordinary random guys you find in the theater or strip club.
How do I increase the chance of the hitman actually killing him? I'm a save scummer and the best result I get is that he gets away from the crime scene.

rayan2033

Aug 4, 2017
So i can't download this because the Google Drive is used up and mega won't allow me to download bigger then 5g. What gives? How can I download this?

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Really appreciate for hard work of update!
Sorry , Is there any one could help me to find actors of the mother and sister are? They are really charming.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You must understand than Evil 2 is a sandbox, and that the original Evil was designed without story.

So, the purpose of the game is quite easy... trying to build a criminal empire.

There are several ways of doing it, but the easiest way is to turn your girlfriends into whores... first you must get acquainted with them (the theatre or the beach are the most common places to do it), and then you must earn their confidence, until you are able to have sex with them, recording it with a camcorder which you can buy in the supermarket, and blackmailing them (sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't).

If you got a gang (you can get one befriending male characters, and asking them to join your gang), you can try to "arrange a setup", asking the girlfriend to be a transport an envelope with money for a fee, and then robbing her, making her to be in debt with you, which you can use to turn her into a whore (if it's high enough).

Once you got your whores, you can send them to work into a gloryhole, to the street or to a brothel, if you own one (just remember to turn one of your whores into a Madam, or it won't work).

The other main crime you can use to earn money is drug traficking, which you can do directly (selling drugs to junkies you know), or convincing those junkies to create "drug dens" for selling your drugs (best way).

To sell drugs you first need to secure some supply, and the main dealer in the game is Tony, which you can know in the Striptease club, where you can also meet the chief of police, and "bribe" him to ignore your criminal activities, and also Mabuta, the leader of the nigerian gang which controls the street whoring.

If you want your whores working in the street, you must pay a percentage to Mabuta, or he will raise hell against you.

Tony won't trust you at first, you need to buy some single doses first, before beeing able to buy larger shipments, and getting a bulk discount to make drug traficking profitable. After some time, Tony would share with you a better way to get money from drugs.

And that's the "getting started" guide.
Thanks for the guide it's helpful!

Does the "what you did during childhood" stuff matter? What about going to college or dancing? Is it all just the same, a way to meet girls so you can break them later? I "concentrated on academics", does that do anything positive or negative? Does it matter where you meet the girl, eg the classmates is a long list of people are they all just the same as anyone else you would meet? Does talking to them multiple times get their stats up or something?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
If you know how to fix it in "minutes", then do that and upload an update instead of bitching about it and acting entitled. Mr Ass Hat.
I'm not the dev or thread owner, I can't. And adding links or running a basic compression is trivial, the dev/thread owner doesn't need his hand held to get it done.

Even if I could and did upload such an update I'd still be openly criticizing because they don't even have an excuse or reasoning for not doing it, they simply don't want to. It's not entitlement to expect the bare minimum from someone.

Also, your argument can be directed at the dev, where instead of bitching at people for having the audacity to give feedback or suffer technical issues, he could just fix the problems people are having since he knows how to.

Reactions: Nemo de Nemo

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
What do I do if my images do not work? I believe I have installed the game correctly along with the 5.9 update.
If it helps:
For this kind of thing, I don't know if others have the same problem: after a while of playing (let's say an hour or two), the images become "inaccessible". But I just have to save, stop the game and restart and everything works again. I blame it on Windows (v10) which sometimes plays tricks on me with the structure of my folders, especially on an old 4TB SATA drive where I stored my games.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes