wei270

Jul 29, 2020
how do you deal with girls that feel trap and insecure, they wouldn't don't even seem to talk to you after you take them out.

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
You can basically always buy them trinkets for a good relationship boost.
if i am not mistaken some of them still woudn't go out with you with over 100 relations, and also how do you increase beauty scores? workout? or do you have to do those plastic surgerys

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok after i fiddling with the cheats i understand better now, girls with very low corruption will not do naughty thing with you, so the question is how do you rise good girls corrption?

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
It amazes me how many players continue to badmouth the dev and claim they could do so much better. Do it!!!

I challenge all the complainers to create your own project, release it to the public for scrutiny, and get a taste of your own medicine!

Will you do it? 1% chance at best. It is easy to sit back in your chair, second guess the dev, and complain how the dev should have done this and that, then it is to spends tons of hours working on a project and create something of worth.
Of course, you would prefer that all the players kiss your ass and praise your wretchedness! I spent the whole evening on the game, but I didn’t notice any special differences from the original game. But I found a bunch of bugs, but I won’t repeat it because (“my English is terrible just like the original game”) and you don’t give a damn about constructive criticism!

• Angry
Reactions: skybarbie

Aila

Jul 10, 2018
I want to offer you a working version. You just started to remake the game. Take the original game, it weighs only 3.5 GB, make all your changes to it and 50% of the players complaining about the weight of the game will simply disappear. In addition, this will give you the opportunity to increase weight of the game without fear of congestion!

Хочу предложить вам рабочий вариант .Вы только начали переделывать игру.Возьмите оригинальную игру, она весит всего 3,5 Гб, внесите в неё все свои изменения и 50% жалующихся на вес игры,игроков просто исчезнут.Кроме того это даст вам возможность самим увеличивать вес игры не опасаясь перегруженности!

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I had finally got one whore on the street, guarded her, but now the secret office does not allow me to manage my whores, and the income from her is gone as well... but the guards are still taking money. What happened?

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
For those of you who are wondering about the impregnation mechanic. Looking at the code, it seems that female npcs can't get pregnant when whoring. The only time when female npcs can get pregnant is when they have sex with the player.

• Sad
Reactions: whoanell

Legionnaire

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone know what this is? I keep getting this popup when an hour passes
"npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer"

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
My torrent client refuses to accept this file. I converted it to magnet link - but that didn't help either. What am I doing wrong?
I don't know... Maybe change client
I'm using qBittorrent 4.4.3.1.
And, I see people donwloading with µtorrent 3.5.5, qBittorent 4.3.3/4.4.0/4.4.3.1, BitTorrent 7.10.5, libtorrent 1.2.2.0, MediaGet2 3.01.4223, BiglyBT 3.1.0.0

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
torrent file is missing the hotfix, should have the hotfix file in the op. this game is really fun to play.
I've fixed it, the hotfix1 is now integrated in the torrent.
Reminder, there is also a "go.bat" file to start with the right version of qsp
Have fun

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes