May 13, 2017
1. I understand what you are saying but I did it that way on purpose. Currently, the game's minimum age for character generation (besides baby births) is 16 years old. You have to use the spectre1viper command injector to get them down to age 14 or 15. Some players, including myself, feel that younger than 16 is a bit creepy and has a child vibe to it. This was discussed much earlier in this thread. Some countries have the 'age of consent' as low as age 14 so the code was modified with this minimum age limit even though the game doesn't generate NPCs younger than age 16. I hope this makes sense.
2. Agreed, but I don't have plans to implement this currently.
That's where I read it

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Hmm, It was discussed i see but the question is where...I can look in to it. If you didn't find it.

Edit: I'm now at page 64 and still didn't find the code ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wohlstandskind
May 13, 2017
Hmm, It was discussed i see but the question is where...I can look in to it. If you didn't find it.

Edit: I'm now at page 64 and still didn't find the code ;)
I tried my luck with qgen for the first time but it just broke my game.

Anyway, thank you very much for trying

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
That's where I read it
Taking a quick look into the game, it doesn't appear likely.

The minimum age of 16 for generated characters is hard-coded, so it can't be toggled dynamically without altering the game. There is some stuff in there for ages below 16, but it appears to be story gen. You also can not set an NPCs age below 16 even by altering their age with commands.

The code to alter an NPCs age is actually a bit complicated, because the game derives their age from their birth year and the current date in the game. This means in order to make them older you need to change their birth year. The code for this is birthyear[num] = newBirthYear, where num is the NPC number you can see if you enable cheats and go to an NPCs page. For example, if I wanted to make character 19 twenty years older, I would enter into the command injector:

birthyear[19] -= 20

This won't do any of the NPC gen heavy lifting, but it will actually change their age and their age category (so a teen will become a woman, etc.).

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
anyone know how to sell drugs better, paying the guards 50 every time is make it unprofitable even with the 50 batch discount

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Well, I guess they are stuck with an undownloadable game or an unplayable one. Tough choice.
So what you are saying is that you, as well as most players on this site, have no problem solving skills whatsoever. One small problem and you are stumped. I'm not trying to be mean but if you can't figure out how to download the game you won't be able to figure out how to play it.

There are many solutions to the 5 GB limit from Mega:

1. Change your IP address
2. Use a VPN to change your IP address (change to a different server once you hit the limit)
3. Pay a small fee to Mega to remove the limit
4. Use the Mega app and let it run overnight or all day and it will finish - 5 hour wait time every 5 GB downloaded

The dev spent 99% of his time it looks like coding and doing asset development. He probably assumed (falsely) that most players could figure out a simple problem such as downloading from Mega. Boy was he wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kyraga

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
I tried and seems not to work...But still thank you.
I confirmed that what I wrote works in-game with the latest version.

anyone know how to sell drugs better, paying the guards 50 every time is make it unprofitable even with the 50 batch discount
There are various ways around this, but if you're a bouncer at the club you can sell drugs there without problem.

Reactions: wei270

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
So what you are saying is that you, as well as most players on this site, have no problem solving skills whatsoever. One small problem and you are stumped. I'm not trying to be mean but if you can't figure out how to download the game you won't be able to figure out how to play it.

There are many solutions to the 5 GB limit from Mega:

1. Change your IP address
2. Use a VPN to change your IP address (change to a different server once you hit the limit)
3. Pay a small fee to Mega to remove the limit
4. Use the Mega app and let it run overnight or all day and it will finish - 5 hour wait time every 5 GB downloaded

The dev spent 99% of his time it looks like coding and doing asset development. He probably assumed (falsely) that most players could figure out a simple problem such as downloading from Mega. Boy was he wrong!!!
I saw the game in the Latest Updates and was curious.
So, no, I won't download this game because I'm allergic to QSP (and RPGM). And because 12 Go :rolleyes:
What I'm saying is put a little time in the video compression. Or propose a multi-part file.
Some people tried to do that. It's a good idea.
Why do you think FitGirl repacks are so popular ?

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
No, I won't download this game because I'm allergic to QSP (and RPGM).
I'm saying put a little time in the video compression. Or propose a multi-part file. How difficult is that ?
Why do you think FitGirl repacks are so popular ?
Then why are you here? You are obviously a troll if you had no intention of downloading the game because it was QSP based. You really have no life that you have to troll forums?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
This game is so messed up I think most just use the money cheat given.
No, it isn't messed up. If you have at least one drug courier working for you, you can purchase doses at 1 cap each from the courier run. You can make up your money at the nightclub very quickly if you are smart about it and spend several hours selling drugs.

Your best money by far with drugs is selling 5,000 or 10,000 doses to Tony for major profit. Your drug dealers can also generate quite a bit of money over time.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
But how do you sell drugs and must pay 50$? I am on the path with college and boxing and dont have that choice. Which path is yours?
You only have to pay 50 caps if you get caught by nightclub security selling drugs. If players want to save scum, they will never have to pay it (just reload your save before you get caught). The chance of getting caught is low but once you get caught, security knows who you are and you have to pay 50 caps from then on.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Four different players complained about classmates disappearing from the classmates menu since hotfix 1 was released. Classmates actually aren't disappearing, they are being moved to other menus (best friends, sexual partners, addicts, etc.). I changed this behavior and now classmates will remain in the classmates menu unless three things occur:

#1 - They become your enemy (moved to Enemies menu)
#2 - They are sent to prison (moved to the Prison menu at the Police Station downtown)
#3 - They die or are killed

This hotfix was built using hotfix 1 so it is by default included. Yes, it fixes this bug which noobtrain fixed:

npcloc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer

Evil 2 - 0_59 hotfix 2

Replace the two files located in /Evil 2/Evil/ with those in the 7-zip archive. Backup your original files just in case. There should only be one .qsp file in your Evil 2 game folders so you don't accidentally select the wrong one and then nothing works.

The .qsp file has to stay in the 'Evil' folder (not 'Evil 2'). If you try putting it somewhere else you will break the game!

If you aren't doing a university student playthrough then hotfix 2 won't change your gameplay any.

The hotfix was moderately tested. I only touched very specific areas of the game so the chance of me introducing new bugs is low. If I broke something I'll fix it but if I start getting accused of breaking things I didn't I'll just delete this post. Very few real bugs have been reported since hotfix 1 was released by noobtrain.

I don't know if I'll do anything else... (I'm not here to fill requests so don't ask)

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
somehow, this is becoming a real game, not just another quick(or grindy) fab material, somehow it's got emotional depth in it...I'm really regrated for drugging all my classmates into my junky whore for drug traffic now...they just kept overdosing/dying/into the prison et cetera. they were only kids once......:cry:is there any way to rehab them into students again?

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
The best men for your gang you find in the strip club. Watch the strippers and you can get aquaintaned with a lots of guys. So you find a mechanic (he rips your stolen cars apart and sell the parts for 100$/day if you steal enough cars so 1 is available), a racketer and guys with a car. I will fire all gang members if they don´t cant drive to steel cars.
If they can drive, just buy them a car (the 1.000 rusty bucket is enough), and ask them to take you somewhere... that's the starter they need to become drivers (not very good, but the skill raises with time)....

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes