Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
This isn't really documented in the game so it confuses players. Mabuta is a major crime lord and takes a cut of all the illegal jobs that whores and slaves can have. After sending your first slave or whore to work, go to the strip club at hour 20 and talk with Mabuta (before the end of day and before the slave/whore works for the first time). Make a deal with Mabuta and he will only ask for 50% of the illegal businesses. If your whores and slaves continue to produce no profit, then Mabuta will come and take everything away from you including your whores and slaves. There is no way to get it back. Reload an earlier save game.

I hope this helps clear things up.
Just happened to me.. what upset me is that i have 100 bodyguards, i'm a boxing champion, armed with all guns availabe.. and Mabuta still managed to fuck me up

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Just happened to me.. what upset me is that i have 100 bodyguards, i'm a boxing champion, armed with all guns availabe.. and Mabuta still managed to fuck me up
Mabuta is a well established crime lord in the area and has an army of Nigerians in his gang backing him up. You are new and a minor crime lord if that.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Mabuta is a well established crime lord in the area and has an army of Nigerians in his gang backing him up. You are new and a minor crime lord if that.
So having an army of bodyguards (let's say 1000 men) won't do any difference? so what's the point hiring bodyguards anyway?

Is there anyway to beat Mabuta?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So having an army of bodyguards (let's say 1000 men) won't do any difference? so what's the point hiring bodyguards anyway?

Is there anyway to beat Mabuta?
No. There is little point to bodyguards aside from beating up people who start fights with you. Like with the random thugs that observe you when you are around town. Sometimes they will come up to you and demand money.

Bodyguards aren't very useful in the game and are a waste of money in my opinion.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I put in a request yesterday morning to have an uploader add additional download links for the base game. I visited the OP and there are now download links for Gofile and Uploadhaven. That should stop all the complaints about not being able to download from Mega. I wish I would have thought about doing this sooner...

Reactions: disasterpiece

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
so 1000 bodyguards won't really guard you against the Nigerian army, but your dead body is well guarded afterward...the job title is well explained and all.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
so 1000 bodyguards won't really guard you against the Nigerian army, but your dead body is well guarded afterward...the job title is well explained and all.
Who runs around with 1000 bodyguards? No one in history. Even the biggest crime lords in world history didn't have more than 12 bodyguards following them around.

Can you imagine the logistics of moving 1000 bodyguards around town? Even if you use 15 seat passenger vans that comes out to be 67 vans.

If you hate Mabuta so much then develop your gang and assassinate him.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Here is a fun little feature that was requested - skip day.

Copy the file to your 'Evil 2' folder (not the 'Evil' folder) - right-click on the file - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All - If you aren't asked to replace files then you didn't install it correctly.

A new icon will appear next to the time after you play for a bit. It saves a bunch of time from having to advance time manually and then refreshing the location manually and then finally clicking on Sleep.

This was built off of hotfix 3 so it includes all previous fixes.

@Aleyo - this will fix the bug that the developer fixed on release day.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
No. There is little point to bodyguards aside from beating up people who start fights with you. Like with the random thugs that observe you when you are around town. Sometimes they will come up to you and demand money.

Bodyguards aren't very useful in the game and are a waste of money in my opinion.
I see.. thanks for your answer
Who runs around with 1000 bodyguards? No one in history. Even the biggest crime lords in world history didn't have more than 12 bodyguards following them around.

Can you imagine the logistics of moving 1000 bodyguards around town? Even if you use 15 seat passenger vans that comes out to be 67 vans.

If you hate Mabuta so much then develop your gang and assassinate him.

Is Mabuta killable? it's the best solution then :D

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
2 bugs to report incase this game still has a dev
1- i think it triggers after i start fucking maids , in my the first game the game would freeze when i try to remove a girl's outerwear (just outerwear other clothes are ok) in a new game it happened again the game will freeze when i try to missionary anal a maid + outerwear freeze with normal girls .
2- drug dealers disappear after having an overdose even if the game tells you you paid 50 caps for their hospitalization ,not sure if they are supposed to reappear after a while or if the game treats them as dead .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fr12rebel

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
It used to be that you hired hitmen... Multiple, Mabuta had a weakness for sissy and futa assasins with close up weapons (seemed he had a kink for that sort of thing) while they would proberbly die, and fail, it gave an opening for assasins with sniper rifles to succede. Not got that far in this version yet.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I killed him in my last game... You just need a elite sniper hit-man with a sniper rifle, and 50.000$.

Back in the original game, when you killed Mabuta the nigerian band was hostile to you, but it doesn't seem to happen in the current version.

So yes, It's the best solution...

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Because I drugged all my classmates into junkie whores, and they just kept dying from overdoses, I found some ways to rehab them, along with some other things to share with other crime lords with a conscience(or kinks).

to rehab and restudy, remove them from their whore job first (make them unassigned) : copy without things in()
narkot[npc]=0(Rehab addiction/junkie)
youslut[npc]=0(No more a whore)
odnogrup[npc]=1(become classmate again)

boobies yes: copy with things in()
tits[npc]=rand(220,230)

only money and muscle:
money[you]=1000000
mus[you]=5000

instant maid:
maid[npc]=1

change NPC stats: copy without things in()
corr[npc]=100(corruption)
dom[npc]=0(submissive)
famrich[npc]=2(become high society)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrHatIsHere and jxd

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Because I drugged all my classmates into junkie whores, and they just kept dying from overdoses, I found some ways to rehab them, along with some other things to share with other crime lords with a conscience(or kinks).

to rehab and restudy: copy without things in()
narkot[npc]=0(Rehab addiction/junkie)
youslut[npc]=0(No more a whore)
odnogrup[npc]=1(become classmate again)

boobies yes: copy with things in()
tits[npc]=rand(220,230)

only money and muscle:
money[you]=1000000
mus[you]=5000

instant maid:
maid[npc]=1

change NPC gender or stats: copy without things in()
pol[npc]=1(Female)
pol[npc]=0(Male)
corr[npc]=100(corruption)
dom[npc]=0(submissive)
famrich[npc]=2(become high society)
I wouldn't mess with the pol[npc] variable. There is more than one gender variable. It may cause bugs with the NPC.

I also wouldn't use the youslut[npc]=0 console code unless you remove them from their whore job first (make them unassigned).

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
I wouldn't mess with the pol[npc] variable. There is more than one gender variable. It may cause bugs with the NPC.

I also wouldn't use the youslut[npc]=0 console code unless you remove them from their whore job first (make them unassigned).
thanks for the reminder, I edited my post

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes