EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I finally bought the bordello. I assigned one whore to it and made her madam. Then overnight I got
1661120578043.png
Had to use the emergency helicopter after clicking "OK".

EDIT: having at least one other whore besides the madam assigned to the brothel seems to not generate the error

Last edited:
May 22, 2019
can someone help I can't download the base game it's not the space but I can't get to it and download it mega is a no I can't pay for that right now and for google drive I was waiting but it doesn't pop up for me

• Haha
Reactions: Kyraga

stho90

Jul 4, 2020
I fixed this and tested it.
Hey skybarbie,
I just want to thank you for your support to this game and that you share the fix with the others :)
Would you be so kind to tell us what tools you have used to do it or could you please point to an existing tutorial?
I am very interested to understand how QSP works because i want to have a look into the code myself. (Sorry for this little OT)
I did also much reading here in the tutorials section but seem to missed the important information.
Thank you in advance

Reactions: skybarbie

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok i am at the college route so i don't have gangs, who can i send as a courier for tony's drug job

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I confirmed that what I wrote works in-game with the latest version.

There are various ways around this, but if you're a bouncer at the club you can sell drugs there without problem.

I know, But i have the oldest version and it did not worked.

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
d
Hey skybarbie,
I just want to thank you for your support to this game and that you share the fix with the others :)
Would you be so kind to tell us what tools you have used to do it or could you please point to an existing tutorial?
I am very interested to understand how QSP works because i want to have a look into the code myself. (Sorry for this little OT)
I did also much reading here in the tutorials section but seem to missed the important information.
Thank you in advance
Get QGen to open the qsp files. The website for all of this is qsp.su
There's a wiki on the website. It's all in Russian, but it all translates pretty understandably.
I know the GirlLife group has some info on qsp somewhere you can read online too.

IF you don't know anything about coding, go learn some basic python or something and come back. QSP is pretty simple, but it's going to be much easier to understand if you have some coding experience, and there's far better support for python or really almost anything else.

Reactions: skybarbie

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
d

There's a wiki on the website. It's all in Russian, but it all translates pretty understandably.
I know the GirlLife group has some info on qsp somewhere you can read online too.

IF you don't know anything about coding, go learn some basic python or something and come back. QSP is pretty simple, but it's going to be much easier to understand if you have some coding experience, and there's far better support for python or really almost anything else.

Some of it is specific to GL like the underwear functions

I think this is all generic QSP stuff

There are other pages on the dropdown there but I think they are mostly GL specific

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Hello, what is the expression of group content here, is it possible to take a separate NPC and divide it into 2 trunks?

stho90

Jul 4, 2020

Hedonax
Kevin Smarts

Thank you for your response :)
I am familiar with coding but i have mostly practiced Java and C#... but this QSP code looks very strange to me.
Will have a deeper look into it the next few days, but it seems that i should continue to work on my own QSP-like framework...

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
I played the original and it was okay. It had some TF aspects to it and many more choices as to sexuality and gender definitions. This one is a much more bare bones attempt. I am guessing that since the sex engine for the original was not that great i.e. the male protagonist could only top women, they developer decided to gear the game to the engine's limitations. I was hoping the original would be improved and provide more choices. I just tried it an the same sex scenes are still possible but they break the game. Too bad.
I also really miss the sexual approach of the original game. Beeing enclosed to heterosexual relationships is unfortunate... but that's the way it is...

Reactions: Aila

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Im at autosave where Mabuta comes and takes everything, how can I prevent it or take it back?
This isn't really documented in the game so it confuses players. Mabuta is a major crime lord and takes a cut of all the illegal jobs that whores and slaves can have. After sending your first slave or whore to work, go to the strip club at hour 20 and talk with Mabuta (before the end of day and before the slave/whore works for the first time). Make a deal with Mabuta and he will only ask for 50% of the illegal businesses. If your whores and slaves continue to produce no profit, then Mabuta will come and take everything away from you including your whores and slaves. There is no way to get it back. Reload an earlier save game.

I hope this helps clear things up.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
How do you get numbers from women at the nudist beach, It just repeatedly says they look at your loose body and turn away. I presumed it was maybe fat or beauty score but my char has a beauty score of 90 and is apparently a mountain of muscle.
It is because you are too fat. Exercise more and lower your body fat. If you want to cheat you can enter this into the spectre1viper command injector:

fat[you]=0

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes