legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
There is a cheat code that you can use to start the family story so technically you don't "have" to be evil if you are willing to use cheats.
Yeah, but it's not fun when the code also gives you $250,000, a mansion, security guards, weapons, forced relationships with NPCs, etc.

Sorry for being difficult. I just want an alternative option to start with family unlocked and still have the sandbox experience.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
um are there anywhere to purchase body armor or something to help with when the robbery gone wrong cause even if i train them to max gunner and max driver there will still be some random chance of someone get shot and die, and these are my best trained men too it discourages me so much i only set them as whore guards and car jackers only now or i just do reloading autosave scum, lastly i know the stat requirement for the gunning and driving but what's the stat for the money bagging?
i would also like report a bug, i had a factory that were keep getting really bad unprofit contract that make me lose money instead of gain so i had company for sell and i still keep losing money from each day it still being up, so i say fk it and cut my lost by file for bankruptcy so i can rid of this money sink hole but i didnt turn off the put factory up for sell before i file for bankruptcy, now each day i still get the company is up for sale 188000 and occasionally offer to buy it but i dont have any access to the factory anymore.
Robberies/Gangs:
There is a low chance that one of your gang members will die. I save my game before sleeping each day in case someone dies. So I do a little bit of save scumming also (just with deaths).

A money bagger is an unskilled job. The most important member of a robbery is your gunman and second is your driver. Always have your best soldier who is highly trained be the gunman or your robberies won't go so well. Never assign a non-soldier as the gunmen. You can see what their soldier level is by having the gang member on the screen and using this console command:

MSG'Soldier level: <<solder[npc]>>'

Factories:
You don't have to accept a contract. You can keep searching for a better one.

When you start a new factory you will often lose money for a while until you upgrade the factory equipment at least once. Once the factory's equipment has been fully upgraded, it becomes very profitable and the money pours in (as long as you are picky and only accept good contracts).

I fixed the companies for sale after bankruptcy bug. Thank you!

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Rip idk also lmao. I used too many, but it broke the game when I was spamming the add money function. It's alright. Thanks
This is what save games are for. Just reload your last save game. I recommend saving at least once per day and at key points in case something bad happens and you need to go back. Also, alternate your save game names so that you have more than one save.

Reactions: jeff95

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Anyone know what the default club song where it only has fatima and fatoma as lyric?

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Robberies/Gangs:
There is a low chance that one of your gang members will die. I save my game before sleeping each day in case someone dies. So I do a little bit of save scumming also (just with deaths).

A money bagger is an unskilled job. The most important member of a robbery is your gunman and second is your driver. Always have your best soldier who is highly trained be the gunman or your robberies won't go so well. Never assign a non-soldier as the gunmen. You can see what their soldier level is by having the gang member on the screen and using this console command:

MSG'Soldier level: <<solder[npc]>>'

Factories:
You don't have to accept a contract. You can keep searching for a better one.

When you start a new factory you will often lose money for a while until you upgrade the factory equipment at least once. Once the factory's equipment has been fully upgraded, it becomes very profitable and the money pours in (as long as you are picky and only accept good contracts).

I fixed the companies for sale after bankruptcy bug. Thank you!
i guess the guy body type fat or athletic also doesn't factor into the money grabbing chance, right?
as for that company idk why just this one factory that develops basic material for some reason it always get contracts that either demand for more than it can produce which make it so that i have to dip into storage to cover for the amounts if not i have to pay the fines for not producing enough in a day or pay me in bare minimum scraps which doesn't even cover enough for the expenses cause i already set it to the lowest wages 6 caps a day for workers which causing them to leave in in 100 a day which in turn decrease production, it's a continuous cycle of me losing money with this company, i had sit on computer and refresh new contract many days with reload auto save of course but all the contracts i keep getting keep trying to fk me over.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Hi! Some questions here
1. How to go to student party? Do I need to live in dorm for that or I can rent apartment while being student?
2. What a minimum boxing skill to win amateur boxing match? I got to 700+ and still loosing :(
3. What do I need to make a girl to a camwhore, apart from her good relation to MC? Do I need to buy some hardware?
Thanks

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hi! Some questions here
1. How to go to student party? Do I need to live in dorm for that or I can rent apartment while being student?
2. What a minimum boxing skill to win amateur boxing match? I got to 700+ and still loosing :(
3. What do I need to make a girl to a camwhore, apart from her good relation to MC? Do I need to buy some hardware?
Thanks
If you are a university student you'll get an option at hour 17. You don't have to live in the dorm.
1200-1500
Read the beginner's guide linked in the Developer Notes/FAQ section of the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeff95 and muchacho

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Hi! Some questions here
Thanks
Can't answer 1 as I didn't start as student

2. As you start with 1000 if you took the boxing background, you need to grind it to 1400 or so to consistently start winning
3. No harware needed, make her a Whore or Slave and then assign her to camwhore. You will pay 4 chips/day upkeep and they make a bit less than street walkers, but you also don't have to provide security

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
2. As you start with 1000 if you took the boxing background, you need to grind it to 1400 or so to consistently start winning
3. No harware needed, make her a Whore or Slave and then assign her to camwhore. You will pay 4 chips/day upkeep and they make a bit less than street walkers, but you also don't have to provide security
2. Thanks. And what benefits of another backgrounds (I remember there are "study hard" and some other options?)
3. AFAIK for slave I need farm (?), do I need that for making her a whore?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Thanks. And what benefits of another backgrounds (I remember there are "study hard" and some other options?)
I am not sure, I only played one start for a bit and then uninstalled because I lost motivation.
I think "study hard" allows you to go to university and Dancer gives you extra starting caps. I picked "boxing" and "hang out on the streets" and started with 10 caps, an appartment and 1000 in boxing. And when I worked as a bouncer or danced in the club I never lost a fight.

Reactions: muchacho
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes