Zraii70

Sep 15, 2017
hello, i have an issue. i can't interact with my family. father, mother, sister or brother. I've loaded and reloaded hotfit fix.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hello, i have an issue. i can't interact with my family. father, mother, sister or brother. I've loaded and reloaded hotfit fix.
you're not allow interact with any of them, only the mom and daughter available after the quest family trouble happen

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
About student parties again. I very rarely see invitation to parties, is there a way to improve my chances for invitation?

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
How do you make money in the early part of the game if you are a student at the university?
Loan 1000 creds, meet Tony at Stripclub, buy drugs, sell them in nightclub/ First you will buy one by one dose but soon you will be able to buy opt and gain money. Fuck your classmates, offer them drugs and make whores of them. Don't forget to meet Mabuta, it is best you make your first whore, speak to him, do not send your whore to work. He will give you three more whores.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
About student parties again. I very rarely see invitation to parties, is there a way to improve my chances for invitation?
I'm not sure if you can improve the frequency at which NPCs will throw & invite you to parties. However, if you are respected & known enough, the option to throw your own party should appear when you are in your dorm at 17:00 every weekday. Not sure about the specifics behind this system but I believe generally increasing your relationship with classmates should eventually do the trick.

Junkbom

Apr 10, 2017
music during character creation works, but videos have no audio. tried everything in the OP to fix, no luck.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
Loan 1000 creds, meet Tony at Stripclub, buy drugs, sell them in nightclub/ First you will buy one by one dose but soon you will be able to buy opt and gain money. Fuck your classmates, offer them drugs and make whores of them. Don't forget to meet Mabuta, it is best you make your first whore, speak to him, do not send your whore to work. He will give you three more whores.
I have tried to talk to Mabuta after I got a whore but nothing happened, so what are the requirements?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I have tried to talk to Mabuta after I got a whore but nothing happened, so what are the requirements?
did you set your whore to work which in turn pay him anyway? u need to make it so u didn't pay that fat fk jack all the 1st time then he will meet u outside your house the next day saying u fk up then you going to tell him cause all your whore are fugly that why u can't make any dough, then he will give u 3 whores, but if u do that again he will beat your ass and take all the money you got.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
skybarbie the factory thing still has problem, I can put it on sell and have offer to buy it, but the next day I check the company option there's no option there for me to complete the deal.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
OK I turn whore one of my classmates through blackmail, but can't assign her to camwhoring, no such option, only street worker. What am I missing?

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
OK I turn whore one of my classmates through blackmail, but can't assign her to camwhoring, no such option, only street worker. What am I missing?
Been a while since I've tried that route with a girl but I believe you have to set up the servers first via your computer (rent servers) then the option should be there. Kinda works with the same logic that the option to offer drugs to someone needs you to first have drugs before being available as an option.

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Been a while since I've tried that route with a girl but I believe you have to set up the servers first via your computer (rent servers) then the option should be there. Kinda works with the same logic that the option to offer drugs to someone needs you to first have drugs before being available as an option.
Thanx it helped. But she refuses, afraid to be seen by people she know. This game hell-bent to give options which can't be used anyway.

Reactions: hyfka

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Another possible issue I noticed was with the "killers". I had one set to take out Mabuta, but I had just completed the family quests so when I sleep to the next day I got family popup quests which take another whole day which might cause the "killer" to vanished without any info about his quest.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
BUG (probably) girl's Dom parameter increasing when MC assfucks her.
Also, Valentina Nappi vaginal video sometimes showing during anal sex.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The is no report, I press "sleep" to end the day and it then shows the text "you went broke and were sold into slavery" :confused:
hmm how about what's the other 2 companies' productions and income i think it might be because you weren't able to produce enough item for the contracts and no items in storage to help cover for it then they fine you with the default, you could also include the save file so i can go into it and see what causing the problem.
actually, from that company picture u post there u already kind of screw up since the factory can only produce 300 items and the demand for the production contract is 309 per day.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes