Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
So, will this game be complete on a version when it's considered complete...?
Because I've seen this game many times on some places when it's updated and I'd like to give it a shot, but I like to play the last version of a game, and I do not know how exactly would I have to upload this game, so that discourages me to give this a shot

When this game gets completed, will we have to download a "base" version and then add the new content, or will it be complete, just download, install and run with literally everything...? Because I hope for it to be just download install and run, I don't mind if it ends up being a 20 GB text and image based game if it works...

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
music during character creation works, but videos have no audio. tried everything in the OP to fix, no luck.
What OS are you using and are you using the QSP Player that comes with the game?

There have been reports of problems with running the game on Windows 11 but I haven't heard of this issue for earlier versions of Windows.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
skybarbie the factory thing still has problem, I can put it on sell and have offer to buy it, but the next day I check the company option there's no option there for me to complete the deal.
Yes, this is a problem. You can now sell the factory if you are given an offer under the factory's menu options. Fixed. Thank you!

andrzejek12

Mar 14, 2018
Hey, when will it be possible to change NPC's that are in a relationship (such as hot chicks in a nightclub) or as we meet somewhere out on the town. So that it has more of a story, because at the moment we just take to each other and as if nothing ever happens we make out with them and they forget that they have kids and a husband xD
bump

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Same, but after I bought this (3rd) factory and got a contract; if I end turn I go broke and sold into slavery :D inexplicable
It's a shame because I put hours into this and have no backupsave.
I added the option to get a new contract before the current one expires. You will now be notified to get a new contract if there is only one day left on it or less.

Not saving your game regularly is a problem on your end however. Most players save their game once per game day and alternate the save game name to avoid losing hours of gameplay.

Factory Contract Expired.jpg

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
BUG (probably) girl's Dom parameter increasing when MC assfucks her.
Also, Valentina Nappi vaginal video sometimes showing during anal sex.
If the girl's dom stat is near or at zero, this is normal. There are also a few special cases when this can occur. If it happens all the time and her dom stat isn't near zero and she isn't a BDSM dom then you'll need to post a save game.

I need more information than the actresses name. The videos aren't labeled that way. What position of anal sex? If you can provide a save game of when it occurs that would be helpful.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Another possible issue I noticed was with the "killers". I had one set to take out Mabuta, but I had just completed the family quests so when I sleep to the next day I got family popup quests which take another whole day which might cause the "killer" to vanished without any info about his quest.
Not a bug since the family events don't bypass the End of Day Earnings Report and New Day code.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
If the girl's dom stat is near or at zero, this is normal. There are also a few special cases when this can occur. If it happens all the time and her dom stat isn't near zero and she isn't a BDSM dom then you'll need to post a save game.

I need more information than the actresses name. The videos aren't labeled that way. What position of anal sex? If you can provide a save game of when it occurs that would be helpful.
Doggy position, and I have save right here (save about vaginal Valentina Nappi instead of anal)

Reactions: skybarbie

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
As completely different question, I only see robberies on my gang menu, how to do assassinations?

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
As completely different question, I only see robberies on my gang menu, how to do assassinations?
You should suggest one of your guys to become hitman. The best way - to suggest it to your gunman when you are ready to assasinate someone, couse he has bodycount on robberies.

Reactions: muchacho

Junkbom

Apr 10, 2017
What OS are you using and are you using the QSP Player that comes with the game?

There have been reports of problems with running the game on Windows 11 but I haven't heard of this issue for earlier versions of Windows.
Windows 10. Yes, using QSP Player that comes with game.

I discovered opening the player as administrator fixes the problem.

Reactions: skybarbie

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
@andrzejek12 - When you or someone else adds it. My updates are largely bug fixes with a few new features thrown in occasionally.
while i enjoy printing money with multiple factories companies, i think there need to be a rebalance to the crime business vs the legit business by the end game u can pretty much shut down the entire drugs dealing,whores,and gang stuff due to how low profit they are vs the company contracts there need to be some incentive to keep those operations running beside just for the kicks of it.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Silly Bug

As a student, when your session comes to an end there's a pop-up message that says "Your session begins!" instead of "Your session is over!" or however you'd say that your session ended. Could not be less important but still, a super easy fix as well. :)

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Ok I have a killer now but where I got hitman contracts? I don't want Mabuta as first mission, probably it's too tough.
Also, what my gang leader doing? Right now I see no point at all.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes