harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
I have not reached that myself, but I know the conditions for the event are mentioned at least half a dozen times in this forum. Please use the search function.
were you replying to me? Where are the conditions for the event?? All i see is what it contains and how there are 5 events before that. Can you guide me to it?

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I have a few questions:

1. How do you increase your gang skill?
2022-10-04 (7).png
All my gang members (17) are Masters at every criminal act, shooting, boxing, everything. 30 robberies... 6 kills only. My gang skill is still 0 however...

2. Am I right to believe the 'cop friend' stat is capped at 100?
3. What is the purpose of the gang leader & what should I be looking for stat-wise for the best possible candidate?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How I can get any guests in my house? I know that once I triggered in different gameplay girl when I roamed around the city and other girls break into my house, but right now can't reproduce that. Using cheats

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Bug Report

As luck would have it, trying out the killing a target the way I explained in my previous post has led me to discover a bug. Simply put, when you make a contract on someone & send a hitman/killer to do the job, here is what you get on your daily report screen if you happen to have a courier on that day:
View attachment 2081921
Might be a simple formatting issue as that 'hint' usually is on the end of the courier's report and then is perfectly fine.

EDIT:
Here's what it looks like without the courier
View attachment 2081924
Fixed. Thank you!

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I have a few questions:

1. How do you increase your gang skill?
View attachment 2081942
All my gang members (17) are Masters at every criminal act, shooting, boxing, everything. 30 robberies... 6 kills only. My gang skill is still 0 however...

2. Am I right to believe the 'cop friend' stat is capped at 100?
3. What is the purpose of the gang leader & what should I be looking for stat-wise for the best possible candidate?
1. After looking through the code, gang skill is only used during character creation to determine your starting path. I thought there was more to it than that but apparently not. The stat has no effect in game after a new game has passed character creation. This was a shock to me also.
2. Yes
3. To lead the gang for you after you make assignments. It is a required position but doesn't do much beyond keeping the gang focused and organized. Someone has to be in charge. You are right though that the position doesn't have any direct implications.

Reactions: darkpoenplace

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
How I can get any guests in my house? I know that once I triggered in different gameplay girl when I roamed around the city and other girls break into my house, but right now can't reproduce that. Using cheats
The only way to get a Guest right now is to do the 'Stranded Motorist' random event. There is a funny event with your sister Anna that references the guest from this event if you have her live with you (the girl from the 'Stranded Motorist event).

There are also random occurrences of people trying to break into your mansion once you own it. It is rare but there is a chance of a hot girl breaking in which you can interact with.

Last edited:

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
There is a bug or may be design oversight. After your whore got arrested, you can bribe her out of prison and she became a debt whore, that means she disappears after debt is paid. I think there must be a difference if she initially was coerced through setup or just bought out of prison (which is actually what she should be grateful about)

Reactions: skybarbie

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
How can I get a high beauty girlfriend without being an orange steroid freak with 0% bodyfat?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
its any vaginal fisting, ? or any fetish?
all i have
anal fist
No vaginal fisting currently in the game.

There is a bug or may be design oversight. After your whore got arrested, you can bribe her out of prison and she became a debt whore, that means she disappears after debt is paid. I think there must be a difference if she initially was coerced through setup or just bought out of prison (which is actually what she should be grateful about)
I haven't seen a debt whore disappear after the debt has been paid. I'll need a save game right before the debt whore disappears.

How can I get a high beauty girlfriend without being an orange steroid freak with 0% bodyfat?
Everyone sees beauty a bit differently. In this game world beauty is based on the popular opinion of fit girls with low bodyfat and large breasts. They aren't using steroids and they don't have 0% bodyfat (they would be dead if they did).

Females are capped at 1500 for muscles and males are capped at 3000 for muscles.

Fat at 0 in the game doesn't mean 0% bodyfat. A fat value of 0 means that is the lowest amount of bodyfat the person can have and still be considered healthy. In modern day terms it would be somewhere around 9% bodyfat for males and 12% bodyfat for females.

Ideally, it would be an awesome feature to ask the player what they consider "beauty" and customize the beauty score based on the player rating various criteria.

Anytime a beauty score is used in a game it won't fit everyone. For now, just ignore the beauty score if it doesn't fit your tastes.

Would it be possible to make it so that we can break into the debtors server multible times?
You can if you have a gang. Open up your gang and click on 'City Gangs'. Click on the 'Armenian Gang' and offer your services. Accept the job to find the debtor and then you can hack into the debtor database again.

Game start luggy when you start intimate with family.
I haven't seen any performance issues with the game however I have a high end gaming PC. There is a small delay when you click on 'New Day' but it only takes 1 to 3 seconds for that to finish on my PC. If you are playing the game on a laptop or slow PC there may be lag during parts of the game. The family story uses HQ HD videos so it may lag when it tries to play those on slower computers. There is no fix for this other than playing the game on faster hardware. A gaming video card and a fast CPU will help the most.

Last edited by a moderator:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I did some testing with the code. After the debt is paid the Whore NPC will return to one of the other NPC sections such as 'Contacts', 'Best Friends', or 'Sexual Partners'. If you bribe her out of prison and the debt gets paid off, she was suppose to remain a whore. There was a bug in the code that prevented this from happening. Fixed. Thank you!

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.61 hotfix 4

This is a fairly large update for a hotfix. It is a QSP only update so I kept it as a hotfix. Read the last half of the changelog for details on what I fixed and changed.

You can still make a lot of money with factories once they are fully upgraded, however not as much as before and you will struggle with making them profitable until they are fully upgraded. You may lose some money at the beginning but it will pay off in the end if you are patient. Don't purchase a factory with all of your remaining money or you'll likely have a bad experience. Purchasing factories are for those with a good amount of extra money left after the factory has been purchased. It is also wise to be picky about what factory you purchase. This comes with experience and I won't elaborate on it but your success is partially dependent on what factory you decide to purchase. Any factory can be made to be profitable in the end so picking the wrong factory isn't a death sentence.

I did a partial overhaul of debtors and this took roughly 6 hours total. I'm hoping I didn't introduce new bugs but I did change a lot of code.

I'm hoping to have time to do a small content update for my next release and up the version number to 0.62. I'll fix the sex video being in the wrong category at this time (mentioned earlier by a player).

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
FYI - I just noticed that the update still says hotfix 3. I fixed this and reattached it but that was the only change. If the QSP file is dated October 5th or newer you have hotfix 4.

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
i don't know if this is the way it's supposed to work but when you fuck a girl in the ass she gets dom back. i had a girl at 0 dom, fucked her in the ass and she suddenly had 3 dom.

edit: or did that get fixed by the hotfix because i forgot to download that

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes