• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
i don't know if this is the way it's supposed to work but when you fuck a girl in the ass she gets dom back. i had a girl at 0 dom, fucked her in the ass and she suddenly had 3 dom.

edit: or did that get fixed by the hotfix because i forgot to download that
This keeps getting mentioned. It is working as designed. If the dom stat is 10 or below there is no advantage to keeping it at zero. A dom stat of zero is very hard to maintain so it can increase slightly at times.

Reactions: Marlboro1911

Ake110

Jan 25, 2019
I could not find an answer in the thread - how does changing clothes affect the MC, prostitutes and slaves, and does it affect at all? Thanks in advance!

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
can i interact with the Npc family? I mean:
Example:
A debtor has a sister / daughter and owes me a lot of money. Can I force him to give me his family members to pay?
or even simple relationships?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
can i interact with the Npc family? I mean:
Example:
A debtor has a sister / daughter and owes me a lot of money. Can I force him to give me his family members to pay?
or even simple relationships?
No. You can force the debtor to be a whore if she can't pay. Family members aren't slaves that can be handed over. They have their own lives and will. It would be rare for a parent to have that much control over a child or another family member.

Reactions: voivode90

voivode90

Jul 23, 2020
No. You can force the debtor to be a whore if she can't pay. Family members aren't slaves that can be handed over. They have their own lives and will. It would be rare for a parent to have that much control over a child or another family member.
thanks

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
To be fair bringing up "realism" in a game like this feels like a cop out.
It would be interesting if male NPCs could pimp out/"sell" their female familiy members to the MC, or be forced to join his gang via drugs or debt. But I guess that would be too evil?

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
To be fair bringing up "realism" in a game like this feels like a cop out.
It would be interesting if male NPCs could pimp out/"sell" their female familiy members to the MC, or be forced to join his gang via drugs or debt. But I guess that would be too evil?
I think that's just the right amount of evil.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Did I say something wrong? Or have you never seen a woman selling drugs in videogames? :ROFLMAO:
Since you obviously cannot be bothered to use a search engine to be even remotely informed about the game you are commenting on, here's a brief history of the female MC comment...

The female MC request has been posted too many times to bother keeping count of and that 'innocent opinion' about wanting a female MC has directly led to people that had decided to add to this game to quit the project and even for some to leave f95zone altogether.

Removing the female MC was one, if not the first thing the original creator of EVIL 2 ever did to his version of the game. In many ways, EVIL 2 is this creator's vision of what EVIL should/could have been after the original game was abandoned. The backlash & the back & forth over that decision, & certainly some other things, prompted that creator to leave the project & f95zone.

After a while of nothing, someone else took over & added to the game. Again, the female MC debate sprung and guess what? That creator left the project & f95zone out of sheer frustration & possibly a lot of anger.

Then came a third creator/coder that decided after many months of nothing to add some original content to the game & fix some coding & blatant bugs. Then came a third wave of female MC inquiries & that creator also quit the project out of sheer frustration mostly coming from being blamed for that option's removal & so many ignorant first-time players just piling on the shitting on him & just about no one showing any gratitude for the hard work & long hours he had put into the project. (Read August 2022 posts for the whole shit-show)

Now, a fourth person has taken the project over, adding some content but mostly fixing bugs with the help of the game's veteran/dedicated players. You really want to start another female MC useless debate?

The 'slap reaction' was a subtle way to let you know to further investigate on a game & its history before posting any comment. This long explanation is the less subtle way that your second post on the matter really begged for.

THERE IS NO FEMALE MC IN THIS GAME. DON'T LIKE IT? TOUGH. PLAY SOMETHING ELSE. END OF THE EFFIN DEBATE.

P.S. Sorry for stomping on you, you probably never meant anything harmful with your comment, but it is a very sensitive issue on this forum & the debate will not be revived yet again... not on my watch.

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
Sorry, I didn't know anything about this story.
I'm just a lover of video games of various genres and I rarely use this forum and try to give new ideas to the creators.

Reactions: darkpoenplace

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
when you start the game by choosing the central start, the family is blocked. Also, at the start, you also cannot choose the gender of the character.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I will disappoint you in the original from Degrosse, there are female characters in its early edition ...
This edition has both options.

Seriously?

Then go play that one.

Fair warning, it doesn't have the following:

1. Comprehensible English
2. Family related content
3. Any of the 5 mansion/farm events
4. Gang content that actually works
5. Most of the videos
6. Female/female videos
7. Updates or any kind of development
8. And so much more

But yeah, you can choose to be a female... have fun with that game then & go bother Degrosse about bringing this version's updates into their 'masterpiece'.

OK, and at what choice is everything available????
It's not. Never. Ever. Ever.
The creator of his version got rid of that choice but never reworked the character creation process other than blocking it out.
So, for god's sake, please move on from the subject or just go away.
If you want to play as a female MC then this version of the game doesn't offer that. That's all there is to it.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
The FAQ states that you need 12 slaves & whores to trigger the family event, I was wondering if the slaves can take the roles of the whores or if you need 12 other women for that?

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes