darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Fixed. Thank you!

Give this a try and if it fixes your issue I'll release it publicly.
Small sample size for now but it seems to be fixed. 3 slaves it worked perfectly. 1 I was scared about but turned out she really only needed 1 training attempt to be fully trained so, yeah! Will do more testing later tonight but so far so good. TY.

EDIT
Seems to be working perfectly. 10 slaves trained so far, no issues, 1 was even a BDSM Dom and worked perfectly. Thanx for the quick fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Evil 2 - 0.61 hotfix 5

If you downloaded this fix already, you may want to download it again if you are interested in the new console code I added to force men to join your gang. I also updated the version number to reflect hotfix 5.

dynamic $d_add_to_gang

Reactions: noobtrain

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there an opposite to crushboss? Like a way to make a character as unattractive as possible? I want some challenge!

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.61 hotfix 5

If you downloaded this fix already, you may want to download it again if you are interested in the new console code I added to force men to join your gang. I also updated the version number to reflect hotfix 5.

dynamic $d_add_to_gang

woudn't it be possible (and efficient) for you to "create" a file with a list of all the cheats ( injector command) and other codes , since it seems to me that you have mentioned quite a few the past month that aren't in the list of the first page

+ adding it ( the file) to the inside the update wil grant the player and you to acces it directly instead of having here and there ???

• Thinking Face

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
woudn't it be possible (and efficient) for you to "create" a file with a list of all the cheats ( injector command) and other codes , since it seems to me that you have mentioned quite a few the past month that aren't in the list of the first page

+ adding it ( the file) to the inside the update wil grant the player and you to acces it directly instead of having here and there ???
Most of the 'dynamic' based console commands are listed in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ'. Trying to list all the variables that can be changed in the game would take pages and isn't practical. I understand that players want to know everything that can be changed through the console but the list would be enormous. I would then get countless questions about the list unless I fully documented each command.

gamesnstuff

Sep 20, 2017
Evil 2 - 0.61 hotfix 5

• Fixed all reported bugs
  • Fixed male hips always being zero
  • Fixed incorrect starting caps for the dancer start
  • You can now leave the generic sex system without having to do 10 activities first
  • Fixed a game crash after enslaving your mother and sister (very Evil path)
  • Fixed factories that are still for sale after you file for bankruptcy
  • Fixed a bug with debtors where the player wasn't given the money if the debtor could pay
  • Fixed a bug with selling factories where the player was never given the option to accept the offer
  • The player can now look for a new contract for a factory when the current contract will expire the next day
  • Added a warning when a factory's contract will expire the next day or is currently expired
  • Rebalanced factory profits
  • Fixed several bugs with gangs
  • If you bribe to get a whore out of prison, she will remain a whore after her debt is paid off
  • Did a partial overhaul of debtors and fixed several bugs
  • You can no longer search for debtors without getting the job first from the Armenians (City Gangs)
  • You can no longer hack the debtor database more than once per day
  • You can no longer get multiple jobs to look for debtors if you haven't returned the money from the first job
  • You now get paid 10% of the debtor amount when completing a debtor job
  • Text and formatting improvements and fixes (especially with gangs and debtors)
  • Fixed some bugs with sex training at the farm
  • Lots of miscellaneous bug fixes
  • Added a 'Night mode' option under the Computer menu that will partially simulate day and night by changing the UI colors
  • Added a new console code for forcing men to join your gang: dynamic $d_add_to_gang

Installation

Replace the existing files with the two in the archive of the same name (in your 'Evil' folder).

Save Games

Run this console command twice in the 'sprectre1viper command injector' to refresh the game code:

gs'dyn2' & gs'dyn3'
dynamic $d_add_to_gang does add npc to gang but, there is a bug since some npcs that are added can perform no function at all aside from being a gang member

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Most of the 'dynamic' based console commands are listed in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ'. Trying to list all the variables that can be changed in the game would take pages and isn't practical. I understand that players want to know everything that can be changed through the console but the list would be enormous. I would then get countless questions about the list unless I fully documented each command.

if you say so , i was just thinking it would be easiest to copy paste in a file all the Cheat Codes that are in the first page, that spectre, jessica and you decide to add so when you decide to add a new one you can update the file and share it with the update.

of course i didn't mean by my first post to include all the dynamic , but the most use/ask so the player could go to the dixit file to find it , instead of asking you each time, cause i saw some, asking you a code that is in the list and you ( or other player ) have to said contless time " check the first page "

i thaught it coud prevent you to answer each time the same thing

but if you decide it's not a usefull idea , i understand(y)

FYI: i friendly remind you that if you want me help about what we privatly discute about the update i'm still here :)

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
how do I get the farm college hazing and stranded motorist events?
Farm hazing
Need the farm & some kidnapped victims. Need high 'friendship' with police chief. If you keep visiting police chief after a while (unsure what precisely triggers it) a new option will appear when working on your relationship with him (something like 'he needs to talk to you'). That is the first step into the farm hazing event.

Stranded Motorist
Need to have completed the 4 other events first (Home robber, solicitor, college girl & farm hazing). Then simply taxi, taxi, taxi until it triggers (took 2 days in my latest game). The trigger might be random somewhat but I got it in the early morning (8-9 am ish) if that helps.

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
This may be a super weird/ridiculous question but is there a console command or other method to increase the age of characters who are not selectable/shown as underage?

Thanks to skybarbie and the recent "polygamy" updates, I'm trying to see if there's a way to get a bunch of wives, get them pregnant, and start having a bunch of kids. The boys would join my gang and the girls would be added to my growing incestuous harem started by noobtrain's lovely family storyline.

Problem is it takes forever for people to grow older in this game, so even though it's not super realistic I'm hoping there's a way I can instantly "age up" my kids to an acceptable age so they behave like normal interactable characters. For the record I do NOT want to set their ages any lower than the current age of consent for the game. This game lets you be Evil but we need to have reasonable limits. :)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes