• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
The FAQ states that you need 12 slaves & whores to trigger the family event, I was wondering if the slaves can take the roles of the whores or if you need 12 other women for that?

I'm not quite there yet in my main game but I would guess that slaves & whores are different as the game clearly treats them as such. I could be wrong but if I had to, I'd bet it's 12 whores & 12 slaves, therefor 24 women.

Reactions: skybarbie

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I'm not quite there yet in my main game but I would guess that slaves & whores are different as the game clearly treats them as such. I could be wrong but if I had to, I'd bet it's 12 whores & 12 slaves, therefor 24 women.
you buy slaves, you increase relations with them. then invite them to become your whores.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
when you start the game by choosing the central start, the family is blocked. Also, at the start, you also cannot choose the gender of the character.
OK, and at what choice is everything available????
I will disappoint you in the original from Degrosse, there are female characters in its early edition ...
This edition has both options.
If you would have read the game Overview on the opening post, you would have answered your own questions. Your family isn't available until late game, they live far away from you. There is a link to a post in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' that explains how to trigger the family story.

But instead of doing a tiny bit of reading, you fill up the forum with questions that have already been answered multiple times.

Reactions: darkpoenplace

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
The FAQ states that you need 12 slaves & whores to trigger the family event, I was wondering if the slaves can take the roles of the whores or if you need 12 other women for that?
No. Whores and slaves are different.

The easiest way to get slaves is by kidnapping girls on the road (you need the farm, a car, and a taser) and then training them at your farm property.

There are multiple ways to get whores. Many of these are described in the 'Beginner's Guide' which is linked in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' on the OP.

Malkavian111

Sep 9, 2020
Seriously?

Then go play that one.

Fair warning, it doesn't have the following:

1. Comprehensible English
2. Family related content
3. Any of the 5 mansion/farm events
4. Gang content that actually works
5. Most of the videos
6. Female/female videos
7. Updates or any kind of development
8. And so much more

But yeah, you can choose to be a female... have fun with that game then & go bother Degrosse about bringing this version's updates into their 'masterpiece'.
There are no DeGross on albedo anymore for very long time.
Try Uptown.forum.cool version. There are no English and family content (which is awful on my opinion), but has some other events, not mansion/farm. Videos are poor, but there are some female/female, trans, male submission and a lot of interracial if you like it. ))
Actually, guys who made Evil2 left only half of the game, but they hardly worked on videos.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I can Add body Hair? No chest hair :( help me plz
You can add chest hair through the console (spectre1viper command injector). Some drugs may do it also but I haven't looked into it. For thick chest hairs use the following:

ght[1]=60 & htit[1]=12

For thin chest hairs use the following:

ght[1]=40 & htit[1]=12

bfor147

May 19, 2017
You can add chest hair through the console (spectre1viper command injector). Some drugs may do it also but I haven't looked into it. For thick chest hairs use the following:

ght[1]=60 & htit[1]=12

For thin chest hairs use the following:

ght[1]=40 & htit[1]=12
very thank you <3 and have hairy arms?

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Not 100% sure but possibly found a Bug

When going to your farm and training any slave I've noticed that you get the message 'npc name has been trained in vaginal sex.' every single time you trained their pussy. I have yet to encounter a female npc that didn't give me that message on the very first attempt & all subsequent attempts obviously. Not even a virgin will take more than 1 time before getting the completed training message.

I think this is a bug for 2 reasons.

1. Throat & anus training take numerous attempts before getting the message for training completion
2. Most of the times I proceeded with flogging & the rest of training I often got a message stating that the target had been broken but not fully corrupted yet. They would then refuse to sign the slave contract until 1 or more further vaginal training attempts even though the message for training completion would be present every time. (I'd ask them to sign after every attempt until they eventually did)

To put it in perspective, I have trained 11 slaves in my main game so far and noticed this possible issue on slave 3 when she would refuse to sign the contract despite being broken by flogging & being completely trained in all 3 specialties (according to the messages). While uncertain if the message appeared from the very first vaginal training for the first 2 slaves, I know that it has appeared on the first training & all subsequent training for slaves 3 to 11, two of which were virgins.

EDIT
Something is definitely off here. The vaginal training completion message is not always on the first attempt(s) (had 3 more that it took 3-4 times before getting the message out of 6 more trained slaves) however, it is always 2-3 attempts early.

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Not 100% sure but possibly found a Bug

When going to your farm and training any slave I've noticed that you get the message 'npc name has been trained in vaginal sex.' every single time you trained their pussy. I have yet to encounter a female npc that didn't give me that message on the very first attempt & all subsequent attempts obviously. Not even a virgin will take more than 1 time before getting the completed training message.

I think this is a bug for 2 reasons.

1. Throat & anus training take numerous attempts before getting the message for training completion
2. Most of the times I proceeded with flogging & the rest of training I often got a message stating that the target had been broken but not fully corrupted yet. They would then refuse to sign the slave contract until 1 or more further vaginal training attempts even though the message for training completion would be present every time. (I'd ask them to sign after every attempt until they eventually did)

To put it in perspective, I have trained 11 slaves in my main game so far and noticed this possible issue on slave 3 when she would refuse to sign the contract despite being broken by flogging & being completely trained in all 3 specialties (according to the messages). While uncertain if the message appeared from the very first vaginal training for the first 2 slaves, I know that it has appeared on the first training & all subsequent training for slaves 3 to 11, two of which were virgins.

EDIT
Something is definitely off here. The vaginal training completion message is not always on the first attempt(s) (had 3 more that it took 3-4 times before getting the message out of 6 more trained slaves) however, it is always 2-3 attempts early.
Fixed. Thank you!

Give this a try and if it fixes your issue I'll release it publicly.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes