• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Charette

May 5, 2020
maybe it´s only me , but i would like to have some more Options with the Junkys and whores ...
A chance to sobber them up maybe and/or to revent them to a "normal" live but still work for me.
Maybe as an Internal at other Companys , doing Tricks there or skimming money in my way ?

And somehow my sick mind always cry that i can´t drug / abuse my Family (Mother / Sister / Daughters)
(And i am quite sure that there would no Problem with Vid Contend ;D )

also , a chance to break a Mariage up without Junky / Blackmail / Slave ?
Seducing maybe ? :) (Cheating Tag)

Last edited:

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
maybe it´s only me , but i would like to have some more Options with the Junkys and whores ...
A chance to sobber them up maybe and/or to revent them to a "normal" live but still work for me.
i had a junkie in my gang which got arrested for carjacking. let him squat in jail for a couple of weeks unintentionally and he became 'clean'.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I really like the 5 random events that skybarbie added (I believe skybarbie added most or all of them).
The family trouble story that noobtrain added is a near masterpiece.

Hopefully I'll be adding two random events on the next update. ;)

I am so confused... brain cannot process this... All this time I thought you were skybarbie. lol
Did you mean jessicajones when you wrote your own name? Cause unless I'm mistaken, jessicajones is the one that added all 5 random events, right? :unsure:

Btw, I just started noobtrain's family event. I'm not very far into it and won't spoil anything for anyone but it is certainly extremely promising so far.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
skybarbie is one of the devs but don´t know which of them for sure ;) But its ok for me as long as they get the bug fixed and add new content.

If you read all the shitstorm in this thread, and read between the text you can understand that you change your name. But skybarbie and noobtrain will deny this fact though.

Skybarbie make this game going on now and that in a good way and that what matters most!
I don't care if they changed their name or not. You trying to start something? Again?

Yeah, I know about the shitstorm... I know you could easily be seen as one of its initial & frankly main contributors. Why are you again showing up out of nowhere after some months and acting like you know better than everyone and know everything. Again!

I was joking, kidding around... hence the lol.

I'm glad you enjoy the game, so do I.

Fair warning though, last time you created shit for noobtrain my computer was down. I could read the comments only 2 weeks late so you got super lucky... This time, you will feel my wrath if you start shit again. You have been warned.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
skybarbie is one of the devs but don´t know which of them for sure ;) But its ok for me as long as they get the bug fixed and add new content.

If you read all the shitstorm in this thread, and read between the text you can understand that you change your name. But skybarbie and noobtrain will deny this fact though.

Skybarbie make this game going on now and that in a good way and that what matters most!
I don't care if they changed their name or not. You trying to start something? Again?

Yeah, I know about the shitstorm... I know you could easily be seen as one of its initial & frankly main contributors. Why are you again showing up out of nowhere after some months and acting like you know better than everyone and know everything. Again!

I was joking, kidding around... hence the lol.

I'm glad you enjoy the game, so do I.

Fair warning though, last time you created shit for noobtrain my computer was down. I could read the comments only 2 weeks late so you got super lucky... This time, you will feel my wrath if you start shit again. You have been warned.
This is actually really funny! I was very tired when I wrote that and went to bed 5 minutes later. Yes, I meant jessicajones, not myself. I created humor and I didn't even try. No, I am not jessicajones. I won't take credit for another author's work. A simple brain fart on my end. :p

I have fixed a ton of bugs and added one event and one scene to the game as well as multiple marriage and a bunch of smaller features.

Scenes/Events I've added so far:

Anna shower scene/event in the morning
Photo drama event with Anna (post family story event)

I plan on adding two more events with my next update. Stay tuned...

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
With my announcement of adding new content to the game I've gotten several private messages as well as a forum post asking to add things. Here is the deal.

My main focus is still on making Evil 2 as clean as possible by fixing all reported bugs. Very few bug reports have been made recently which is a positive indicator. I also don't make players wait for 3 months for bug fixes and usually fix them within a few days. That is why we are on hotfix 5 for the game right now. It's not because it is really buggy, but because I release fixes rapidly so players can continue to enjoy the game with only minor interruptions.

I'm only adding content that inspires me. Players are welcome to suggest things but keep in mind that if your ideas don't match mine or are time consuming to implement, they most likely won't get done. I'm just being honest here.

I have implemented several ideas and features that players have suggested in the past but most of them weren't time consuming. I did implement the multiple marriage feature which took some time that gandalf15 and others suggested. I thought it was a good idea so I did it even though it wasn't quick to implement. Don't expect this to be the norm.

I'm happy to add new features to the game if they are coded well by others and they fit the game well. I'm not opposed to other players contributing code or new features. There have been a lot of disagreements in the past on what is best for the game however.

Players can do whatever they want with the game by creating their own thread and mod for the game. Anyone is welcome to do this. There are lots of games on this site that have mods by third parties.

I do appreciate all of the support! If I was doing this full-time I could more easily implement player suggestions. I will keep all suggestions in mind but I won't promise to implement them. I hope you understand.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
hi..how to get pegging scene ?
and how to kill matuba ?? i send him 10 Mercenary !
thx for help.
I'm not aware of any pegging scenes but I could be mistaken.

Every time you fail to kill Mabuta his security increases to the point of making killing him impossible. You may have to use a console code to fix this.

times_kill_mabuta=0

Hiring hitmen is hit and miss. I've only killed him by having the best soldier in my gang assigned to kill him after they've maxed their training. Kill experience is also very helpful. Have your best soldier always assigned as the gunmen for the robbery and let him get a few kills under his belt before assigning him as a hitman and to kill Mabuta.

If you don't kill Mabuta on the first or second try you aren't going to kill him (unless you use the console code above to reset the number of attempts).

Last edited:

Charette

May 5, 2020
Ok , i only post my suggestions here , because i didn´t want to hassle you with PM´s :)
You want me to do a full suggestion PM ?

And just in case:

You really did a awesome Job there. Reverse Engineering is very hard to to :)

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Ok , i only post my suggestions here , because i didn´t want to hassle you with PM´s :)
You want me to do a full suggestion PM ?

And just in case:

You really did a awesome Job there. Reverse Engineering is very hard to to :)
PM isn't needed unless it requires a back and forth discussion. Basic requests can be posted on the forum.

I just don't want players to post lots of suggestions and then get disappointed when they aren't implemented. Posting suggestions is fine and I have no problem with it as long as players keep this in mind.

Thank you and your welcome!

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Update:

I am 50% done with the first random event out of the two that I have planned. I don't have a release date yet but I'm shooting for mid-November. The first event leans towards the evil side but there is no rape or abuse. It includes such things as blackmail, coercion, manipulation, and of course lots of sex.

Possibly the only players who will have a problem with this event are those who want to be good all the time and never evil. There are a few players who want to play this way, which they are fully entitled to do, even though it sort of goes against the game's design and theme. Players can play the game anyway they'd like however.

The two events will be moderate in length (one could end up being longer but I haven't decided yet).

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Update:

I am 50% done with the first random event out of the two that I have planned. I don't have a release date yet but I'm shooting for mid-November. The first event leans towards the evil side but there is no rape or abuse. It includes such things as blackmail, coercion, manipulation, and of course lots of sex.

Possibly the only players who will have a problem with this event are those who want to be good all the time and never evil. There are a few players who want to play this way, which they are fully entitled to do, even though it sort of goes against the game's design and theme. Players can play the game anyway they'd like however.

The two events will be moderate in length (one could end up being longer but I haven't decided yet).
I just want to say. We're all counting on you.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Update:

Will these events involve family members or be separate? Just curious.

I really enjoyed your Photo Drama event! Anna really puts you in your place! I liked this event because it shows that the MC isn't perfect and makes mistakes also. The event kept me guessing and wasn't predictable which is awesome. Well done!

I also liked your shower scene with Anna. At the time I wrote the Family Trouble story, Octavia Red hadn't filmed that scene yet, or at least it hadn't been published online yet. It's great to see that there are shower scenes for both Phoebe and Anna now!

Keep up the great work!

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
How do I reset the actions and additional desc to their default settings?
I'm not sure about fully resetting the QSP Player to the default positions, however you don't really need to. You can enable and disable the different types of windows (image below) and then drag and drop them to anywhere on the screen and then resize them with your mouse.

QSP Windows.jpg

The game needs the following windows enabled:

Actions
Additional Desc
Objects

This is what I recommend but isn't required:

QSP Window Placement.jpg

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Will these events involve family members or be separate? Just curious.

I really enjoyed your Photo Drama event! Anna really puts you in your place! I liked this event because it shows that the MC isn't perfect and makes mistakes also. The event kept me guessing and wasn't predictable which is awesome. Well done!

I also liked your shower scene with Anna. At the time I wrote the Family Trouble story, Octavia Red hadn't filmed that scene yet, or at least it hadn't been published online yet. It's great to see that there are shower scenes for both Phoebe and Anna now!

Keep up the great work!
No family member events are planned in this update but nothing is set in stone yet aside from the first event I'm working on. Both events will occur post family trouble story. The event I'm working on now is turning out to be longer than I expected it to be.

Thank you for the feedback! You are the first person to give me detailed feedback on those events.

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes