skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm struggling some with the upcoming new release. I seem to have two days a week when I have lots of inspiration and great creative writing and the rest of the days everything is harder, seems forced, and I don't get much done. Taking a few days off and doing fun things seems to help when this goes on for a while.

Creating the event/story assets and the coding is easy no matter which day it is. Motivation is still lower on the days I struggle however.

The update is progressing though. I may end up turning the first event into a story. It won't be a love story like the family story but it will do a good job of giving the player some perspectives on what it is like being a crime lord. It fits into the lore of the game world well in many aspects. If you are looking for a "feel good" story, this isn't it. The MC is rather harsh at times and evil but he still has a heart and may end up turning the story into something positive (don't know for certain yet).

If I ended the first event right now it would be a long event. My gut tells me to make it into a story and that's probably the direction I'm going to take it. I haven't started on the second event yet due to how long the first event is taking. I keep stretching it out.

I still don't have a release date yet since several things are up in the air. I could release something mid-November or I could take longer if the first event turns into a full blown story.

I could do what noobtrain did and make a part 1 and a part 2. The Family Trouble story will probably always be the most important and heart warming story in the game as it brings the MC's family back into his life (in a somewhat tragic way however). I don't expect to top that story in any way (next to impossible) but what I come up with will hopefully be entertaining and engaging.

That is my story and I'm sticking to it, lol! :p :whistle:

Last edited:

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
I'm struggling some with the upcoming new release. I seem to have two days a week when I have lots of inspiration and great creative writing and the rest of the days everything is harder, seems forced, and I don't get much done. Taking a few days off and doing fun things seems to help when this goes on for a while.

Creating the event/story assets and the coding is easy no matter which day it is. Motivation is still lower on the days I struggle however.

The update is progressing though. I may end up turning the first event into a story. It won't be a love story like the family story but it will do a good job of giving the player some perspectives on what it is like being a crime lord. It fits into the lore of the game world well in many aspects. If you are looking for a "feel good" story, this isn't it. The MC is rather harsh at times and evil but he still has a heart and may end up turning the story into something positive (don't know for certain yet).

If I ended the first event right now it would be a long event. My gut tells me to make it into a story and that's probably the direction I'm going to take it. I haven't started on the second event yet due to how long the first event is taking. I keep stretching it out.

I still don't have a release date yet since several things are up in the air. I could release something mid-November or I could take longer if the first event turns into a full blown story.

I could do what noobtrain did and make a part 1 and a part 2. The Family Trouble story will probably always be the most important and heart warming story in the game as it brings the MC's family back into his life (in a somewhat tragic way however). I don't expect to top that story in any way (next to impossible) but what I come up with will hopefully be entertaining and engaging.

and i'll patiently witness and experience how will this turn out. thank you for your passion and persistence.

am cheering for you. thank you.

putraa

Feb 10, 2018
Hi. I can no longer run this and other games that open with qspgui. Those that open with Qqsp are still ok. I tried to delete and download again, I reloaded qspgui again, put it in another folder - it doesn't work. Please, does anyone know what could be missing

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

This is very common, its rare for anyone to be creative 24/7 and forcing it is painful and will make you not want to do it at all.
A technique some use that helps is to move between different topics. So you write all can for story A and it starts to get tough, then you move to story B, then C and finally back to A. It doesn't work for everyone but those that it does work for can produce at an alarming rate.

Hope that helps. ;)

Sep 23, 2021

never try to force content, you'll hit burn out that way or end up in a endless cycle of I must do this, and then losing the motivation to do so.

taking breaks, finding other things to do (as kevin suggested) and even getting away for a while all helps.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hi. I can no longer run this and other games that open with qspgui. Those that open with Qqsp are still ok. I tried to delete and download again, I reloaded qspgui again, put it in another folder - it doesn't work. Please, does anyone know what could be missing
Have you tried rebooting your computer? It sounds silly but some people don't do this very often and rebooting fixes a lot of problems.

You have to use the QSP player that comes with the game. No other QSP player will work.

Make sure you follow all of the 'Requirements' listed on the OP and also follow the 'Installation' instructions on the OP.

The game doesn't require any third party downloads to run.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hİİİİİİ (bug Report) not born. why not born? View attachment 2127809
Unable to duplicate. All pregnant females gave birth at 90 days when I just tested it.

The pregnancy code gets checked every time you sleep, so if you are not sleeping at night that could cause this.

You are welcome to post your save game, but I'm guessing that all the females that have been pregnant for 90 days or more will give birth once I go to sleep at night.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
No. Giving a girl an aphrodisiac will keep her horniness at 50 or higher which is a huge help in speeding up her orgasms.

There is an unpublished cheat, mainly used for testing, that will keep both of your horniness stats high. This means you will both orgasm frequently with only short delays between orgasms.

etester=1

to turn off:

etester=0

Using this cheat will make sex extremely easy, so use with caution. It will make you a super stud in bed and you'll be able to please girls with almost no effort. If you want the sex system to be somewhat challenging, don't use this!

Every time a girl orgasms, it increases her lust, corruption, and other important stats. She also forgives you for any past mistreatment or roughness. Females will get corrupted at an alarming rate with this cheat enabled. If that is what you want, then play the game however you'd like.
Thanks

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I would like to request that it become possible to frame/reveal people for drug use so that you can get them out of prison and recruit them as whores/gang members.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
help meeeee plz
Your save game is corrupted and can't be easily fixed. Please stop spamming the forum.

If your autosave is corrupted also then you will have to start over.

Rotate your save game names or increment them so this doesn't happen again. Two popular methods:

Method #1

Sunday.sav, Monday.sav, Tuesday.sav, Wednesday.sav, Thursday.sav, Friday.sav, Saturday.sav

Save your game once per game day. Whatever day of the week it is, overwrite the save that matches the day.

Method #2

Increment your save game number: save01, save02, ...., save51, ..., save99, etc.

Never go more than a day or two without saving your game.

Learn from your mistake and move on please.

Reactions: noobtrain

bfor147

May 19, 2017
Your save game is corrupted and can't be easily fixed. Please stop spamming the forum.

If your autosave is corrupted also then you will have to start over.

Rotate your save game names or increment them so this doesn't happen again. Two popular methods:

Method #1

Sunday.sav, Monday.sav, Tuesday.sav, Wednesday.sav, Thursday.sav, Friday.sav, Saturday.sav

Save your game once per game day. Whatever day of the week it is, overwrite the save that matches the day.

Method #2

Increment your save game number: save01, save02, ...., save51, ..., save99, etc.

Never go more than a day or two without saving your game.

Learn from your mistake and move on please.
Ok thx <3

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Progress is going well on the next release. I've nailed a couple of things down.

Event #1 is going to be a full blown story. I will most likely release it in two parts.

Event #2 will likely happen but there is a chance that I'll spend the time on the story instead and get further along on it. That is yet to be determined... The assets have already been created for it but the coding and story haven't been started.

I wasn't planning on this initially, but there will be additional things to spend your money on. Players swimming in money will have something to do with it now. A few of the upgrades/luxury items will require the family trouble story to have been completed. If I didn't do this, it would greatly confuse players (requirements confusion with the added options to start the family story). It will make more sense once I release it.

I may release part 1 as a beta on the forum to allow players to expose any bugs I may have added (hopefully none). I'm still not where I want to end part 1 yet however.

A few things with the story may seem like they don't make sense at first, however several things will be revealed towards the end of part 1 which should clear up most of it. I don't want to have to create a spoiler explaining things like noobtrain did with Anna's bipolar tendencies in the family story so I'm trying to make it clear through story dialog and events. There will be good reasons (hopefully) why things happened the way they did but the answers may come later.

The MC is showing his evil side with this story. Not full blown evil but there will be plenty of blackmail, manipulation, coercion, male domination, abuse of power, and toying with people's lives. How's that for a tease?

I'm still shooting for mid-November for a release date. At the very latest it would be the end of November. I'll give out a release date when I get a bit closer.

jonny quest

Jul 4, 2018
Progress is going well on the next release. I've nailed a couple of things down.

Event #1 is going to be a full blown story. I will most likely release it in two parts.

Event #2 will likely happen but there is a chance that I'll spend the time on the story instead and get further along on it. That is yet to be determined... The assets have already been created for it but the coding and story haven't been started.

I wasn't planning on this initially, but there will be additional things to spend your money on. Players swimming in money will have something to do with it now. A few of the upgrades/luxury items will require the family trouble story to have been completed. If I didn't do this, it would greatly confuse players (requirements confusion with the added options to start the family story). It will make more sense once I release it.

I may release part 1 as a beta on the forum to allow players to expose any bugs I may have added (hopefully none). I'm still not where I want to end part 1 yet however.

A few things with the story may seem like they don't make sense at first, however several things will be revealed towards the end of part 1 which should clear up most of it. I don't want to have to create a spoiler explaining things like noobtrain did with Anna's bipolar tendencies in the family story so I'm trying to make it clear through story dialog and events. There will be good reasons (hopefully) why things happened the way they did but the answers may come later.

The MC is showing his evil side with this story. Not full blown evil but there will be plenty of blackmail, manipulation, coercion, male domination, abuse of power, and toying with people's lives. How's that for a tease?

I'm still shooting for mid-November for a release date. At the very latest it would be the end of November. I'll give out a release date when I get a bit closer.
Like all the people said to you take your time we are here for you, i am fun of your work, since you pick it up the very first time keep up the good work :)

Ananidze

Jun 30, 2019
Is there any benefit girl-slut for the gang? (Maximum one girl?)
Were you able to pull off a bank robbery?

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Is there any benefit girl-ыдге for the gang? (Maximum one girl?)
Were you able to pull off a bank robbery?
I assume you mean the gang slut? The benefit is you get to have a fun time with your gang and gangbang the shit out of her. Having a fun time with your gang seems like a good benefit to me.

I'm not sure I understand your second question. The places that your gang robs aren't mentioned by name. Some of them could be banks I suppose but most likely not since bank robberies are very high risk. I don't know for sure though. I can't read the mind of the original author and he isn't around to contact. If you mean something else then you'll have to be more specific.

Reactions: noobtrain
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes