Ananidze

Jun 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply. Probably there is some benefit from the girl for the gang, every Saturday :)
And thank you for developing the game ;)

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I want to ask if there is a cheating code that can set the age range of NPC
No but you can manually adjust an NPC's age by using the following command with the NPC on the screen:

birthyear[npc]=(year-16)

In the above example, you are making the NPC 16 years old. Their story will probably be inaccurate after changing their age however.

This command won't work for NPCs which aren't selectable such as NPCs under 16 years old.

Reactions: JETAIME

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Update

Part 1 of my 'Pool Girl' story is finished. I'm just testing and fine tuning it currently. I'll start on the 2nd event soon and hopefully release a beta in a week or less.

As you can guess by the story name, the story starts at your mansion pool. I could give the story a better name but that would provide spoilers so 'Pool Girl' it is for now.

There will be quite a few requirements to start the story, however if you have a well rounded character it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

There is a good amount of content for part 1 and I am very happy with the results. I hope to be able to share it with you soon!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Update

Part 1 of my 'Pool Girl' story is finished. I'm just testing and fine tuning it currently. I'll start on the 2nd event soon and hopefully release a beta in a week or less.

As you can guess by the story name, the story starts at your mansion pool. I could give the story a better name but that would provide spoilers so 'Pool Girl' it is for now.

There will be quite a few requirements to start the story, however if you have a well rounded character it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

There is a good amount of content for part 1 and I am very happy with the results. I hope to be able to share it with you soon!
at the same time, if not difficult, fix the family pliz, so that at any start you can interact with them.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I can Kill with Cheat Mabuta?
Is it possible to kill Mabuta with cheats? Yes. Am I giving out that information? No, sorry. Mabuta is an important part of the first half of the game. If you want to kill him, create your own gang and have your best soldier with kill experience assigned as a hitman and tell him to kill Mabuta. If you don't kill Mabuta the first two tries, you won't succeed so make a save game before trying.

Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
at the same time, if not difficult, fix the family pliz, so that at any start you can interact with them.
Sorry, but this isn't going to happen. They are unselect-able on purpose. It would cause problems with the 'Family Trouble' story if you could interact with them from the start. Your family doesn't live close to you anyway. They live a thousand miles away roughly.

Reactions: noobtrain

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Why am I not getting this encounter?
Edit.: My save file is apparently to big for the server:(
My guess is that either your reputation is too low or you haven't been a taxi driver enough times. Here is a command that you can enter in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to see all the variables involved:

'Money: <<money[you]>> diller_trust: <<diller_trust>> cop_friend: <<cop_friend>> car: <<car[you]>> room: <<room>> reputation: <<reputation_player>> kidnap: <<stranded_motorist_kidnap>> taxi: <<taxi_ride_count>> maid: <<total_maid>> burglar: <<mansion_burglar_count>> solicitor: <<mansion_solicitor1_count>> college_girl: <<mansion_college_girl_count>> hazing: <<farm_college_hazing_count>> motorist: <<stranded_motorist_count>> family: <<family_trouble_call>>'

This is one long command and I just tested it so I know it works.

money[you]>=75000
diller_trust>=100
cop_friend>=80
car[you]>=3
room=2
reputation_player>=250
stranded_motorist_kidnap>=3
taxi_ride_count>=20
total_maid>1
mansion_burglar_count>=3
mansion_solicitor1_count>=2
mansion_college_girl_count>=2
farm_college_hazing_count>=2 and farm_college_hazing_count!10
stranded_motorist_count=0
family_trouble_call=0

Last edited:

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
My guess is that either your reputation is too low or you haven't been a taxi driver enough times. Here is a command that you can enter in the 'spectre1viper command injector' to see all the variables involved:

'Money: <<money[you]>> diller_trust: <<diller_trust>> cop_friend: <<cop_friend>> car: <<car[you]>> room: <<room>> reputation: <<reputation_player>> kidnap: <<stranded_motorist_kidnap>> taxi: <<taxi_ride_count>> maid: <<total_maid>> burglar: <<mansion_burglar_count>> solicitor: <<mansion_solicitor1_count>> college_girl: <<mansion_college_girl_count>> hazing: <<farm_college_hazing_count>> motorist: <<stranded_motorist_count>> family: <<family_trouble_call>>'

This is one long command and I just tested it so I know it works.

money[you]>=75000
diller_trust>=100
cop_friend>=80
car[you]>=3
room=2
reputation_player>=250
stranded_motorist_kidnap>=3
taxi_ride_count>=20
total_maid>1
mansion_burglar_count>=3
mansion_solicitor1_count>=2
mansion_college_girl_count>=2
farm_college_hazing_count>=2 and farm_college_hazing_count!10
stranded_motorist_count=0
family_trouble_call=0
I got this result when I entered that command in the spectre1viper command injector.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
dynamic $d_kill (kills the NPC on the screen permanently) (to find in the FAQ from Noobtrain) (to use at own risk)
Mabuta doesn't have an ID # so that command won't work for him. You may end up killing the wrong NPC. NPCs with stats listed on the screen are killable using that cheat. None of the bosses at the strip club have ID #s such as Big Dan, Mabuta, Mace, Tony, and Crow.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Ananidze

Jun 30, 2019
I found three drunks in a spripukha(Strip club). They went to the shooting range and boxing for a week, he also gave them weapons and changed their status from a gang to a killer, gave everyone a task to kill Mabuta. The next day, the mission is completed, one killer is killed while trying to complete the task.
Everything is done in 10 minutes without killing cheats.

Reactions: skybarbie

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Okay, I've finished the Family Trouble events, I've killed Mabuta, I impregnated all my classmates and family members, married 3 women, got lots of whores and slaves.
It seems I reached the end of the current content but yet, I feel like I'm missing out on something. In my gang, there are only a few members and I can only sell cars or find debtors. Should I recruit like hundreds of men and killers to play cartels' content or is it just not implemented yet? ^^

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Okay, I've finished the Family Trouble events, I've killed Mabuta, I impregnated all my classmates and family members, married 3 women, got lots of whores and slaves.
It seems I reached the end of the current content but yet, I feel like I'm missing out on something. In my gang, there are only a few members and I can only sell cars or find debtors. Should I recruit like hundreds of men and killers to play cartels' content or is it just not implemented yet? ^^
You can also do robberies and hijack cars with your gang. If a gang member is a mechanic he can dismantle cars and sell it for parts.

Very little has been done with gang wars. It hasn't been implemented yet.

Did you play through my 'Photo Drama' event with your family?

I'm getting closer on the new version which will include a new story and a new event. There will also be more things that the player can upgrade and purchase in game. Quality takes time but I'm hoping to have a beta released by the 15th of this month or sooner. The official release date will probably be at the end of this month.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
You can also do robberies and hijack cars with your gang. If a gang member is a mechanic he can dismantle cars and sell it for parts.

Very little has been done with gang wars. It hasn't been implemented yet.

Did you play through my 'Photo Drama' event with your family?

I'm getting closer on the new version which will include a new story and a new event. There will also be more things that the player can upgrade and purchase in game. Quality takes time but I'm hoping to have a beta released by the 15th of this month or sooner. The official release date will probably be at the end of this month.
Yep, I did some robberies and car dismantling. Never heard of the photo drama so I'll look forward to the update! :)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes