noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
skybarbie - I played through both events and WOW!

I'm very impressed! Your writing is top notch and the way you deliver the story and event are near perfect! The babysitter event was hilarious and full of great sex. I like how your deception and actions ended up backfiring on you at the end. It was an awesome plot twist at the end. I really like the chemistry between the MC and the babysitter during this event. It was extremely well done!

I really liked the realism in both the story and the event. You went out of your way to make it feel real and engage the player in what was happening. This is hard to do and you pulled it off successfully!

The 'Pool Girl' story was just as good and even better in some ways (since it is longer and has multiple parts to it). I agree with the comments darkpoenplace made about it. I loved how everything escalated to the point it did (don't want to add spoilers here). It was a fun and exciting ride! I didn't see the plot twist at the end coming. That was a huge surprise but really showed what the Evil 2 world is like. It fit in perfectly to the rest of the game.

The MC does have to have his fun! I showed this side of the MC in my story and you continued it in yours. You also continued the realism with anal sex that I started in my story. Thank you for keeping your story and event consistent with the rest of the game!

The entire presentation is excellent! Your choices of scenes, videos, pictures, and music are top notch! The videos are all excellent quality which is a huge plus. Your excellent humor really made both the story and event shine!

Thank you for three fun hours of entertainment! I took my time going through your story and event which I highly recommend to other players. On many pages I read through the dialog twice and sometimes even three times. With some games, I can't wait to skip to the next screen and I had the opposite problem here. No filler/boring/pointless dialog, just interesting, fun, and engaging content!

Last edited:

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
OVERDUE BUG REPORT

I've been seeing this issue for so long now & it kinda bothers me. This is not a game breaking bug by any means, just a slight annoyance that kept growing whenever I noticed it until I couldn't not notice it anymore.

In the additional description field after clicking on Appearance in the Objects field, why are the legs always described as "slender feminine supple and muscular legs" & then "swift slender hips and a sexy petite butt"
2022-11-10 (4).png 2022-11-10 (3).png
If this is an easy fix, I'd greatly appreciate something more realistic, or at the very least not as feminine sounding. Just seems like a weird way to describe what is otherwise a "192 cm, 100kg mountain of muscles". Only if it's an easy fix though, not worth it otherwise.

Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
OVERDUE BUG REPORT

I've been seeing this issue for so long now & it kinda bothers me. This is not a game breaking bug by any means, just a slight annoyance that kept growing whenever I noticed it until I couldn't not notice it anymore.

In the additional description field after clicking on Appearance in the Objects field, why are the legs always described as "slender feminine supple and muscular legs" & then "swift slender hips and a sexy petite butt"
View attachment 2161024 View attachment 2161023
If this is an easy fix, I'd greatly appreciate something more realistic, or at the very least not as feminine sounding. Just seems like a weird way to describe what is otherwise a "192 cm, 100kg mountain of muscles". Only if it's an easy fix though, not worth it otherwise.
Fixed. Thank you! Don't settle. Feel free to report any bugs that you find.

I did add a note to the babysitter ad text to have the player check back after a few days. You are correct, this could have been clearer.

The story and event can be completed in any order but you are correct that they can't be done simultaneously. This was done on purpose.

Here is a list of the fun references I used in this version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: noobtrain

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
I have some sexy girls that I would love to see on the game as a kind of special character/npc-events
If someone is interested I can show just send me an MP
Cheers, thank to all the people who is working on this to keep the game alive and with new features

Reactions: skybarbie

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
I just wanted to say thank you to all who have been involved in making this game. I was playing when it was just evil and suddenly abandoned. I just completed it and I have really enjoyed it. I greatly appreciate all the work and dedication along the way and I look forward to more.

Reactions: Eoin and skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I have some sexy girls that I would love to see on the game as a kind of special character/npc-events
If someone is interested I can show just send me an MP
Cheers, thank to all the people who is working on this to keep the game alive and with new features
Your best chance in getting your ideas added is to add them yourself. My suggestion to you is to learn how to program the game and add all of these events and characters. I didn't know how to code in QSP when I started. None of the developers did. It is an easy programming language to learn and is as straightforward as it gets.

I just read lots of the code using QGen and figured it out the more I used it. I didn't read any documentation or anything else. I believe all of the developers for the game have done the same thing. QGen link below (has a false virus warning):

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-61-community-project.41582/post-9242926

I struggle with motivation to add the things that I'm deeply interested in. Adding other people's suggestions is even harder.

There have been several players that said that they were going to add things and never ended up doing it. A few even showed me the start of their project but then I never heard from them again. Working hard for numerous hours for free takes a special type of individual. Once newbie developers see how much work is involved they often quit before producing anything.

Being a developer is a lot of work but can also be rewarding.

Just a friendly suggestion. Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Update and Current Plans

I plan on taking version 0.62 out of beta in a week or two and doing an official release. I will fix any bugs that get reported so the official release will be cleaner. darkpoenplace sent me a bunch of fixes and typos which I greatly appreciate!

I will be relaxing some until I make the official release. I don't want to burn myself out. Once I publish the official release I'll begin work on Part 2 of the 'Pool Girl' story. It will be extremely difficult to top Part 1 since everything was new, fresh, and exciting in Part 1, however I'll do my best to make it good and hopefully great.

Feel free to report any bugs that you find. The bugs don't have to be with the new content I added.

I'll probably post a QSP update in the next few minutes on the release post and then link it here (so the same bugs/typos don't keep getting reported).

Thank you for all of your support! It is appreciated!

Last edited:

sangra

Apr 15, 2019
the event of the photos is broken when I finish it I get that I have to put on some pants but the clothes on disappear, if you have clothes and you put them on: you lose all the money, the contacts, the family etc 1668253908275.png

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
the event of the photos is broken when I finish it I get that I have to put on some pants but the clothes on disappear, if you have clothes and you put them on: you lose all the money, the contacts, the family etc View attachment 2163879
This isn't a bug. It has nothing to do with clothing. If you choose to betray Anna's trust, she kills you in your sleep and it is game over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update: I edited the code and made it more clear that the player is dead. You also won't get warnings anymore that you need to get dressed if dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Henryhyde

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
questions
1 how do i get whores *are they same thing as slaves or dif *
2 i noticed in training slaves or interactions with npcs that it shows family on it will there be any interaction with them or were i can use there family to threaten them
3 is there a way to start college if you work all year instead of going to capitol
4 is there a way to auto dress slaves in outfits or to get them medical treatment to improve there beauty instead of doing it to each one separately
5 can i have slaves or gf move in with me and are all maids sluts or let me do with them as i please or are there some that will resist me

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
questions
1 how do i get whores *are they same thing as slaves or dif *
2 i noticed in training slaves or interactions with npcs that it shows family on it will there be any interaction with them or were i can use there family to threaten them
3 is there a way to start college if you work all year instead of going to capitol
4 is there a way to auto dress slaves in outfits or to get them medical treatment to improve there beauty instead of doing it to each one separately
5 can i have slaves or gf move in with me and are all maids sluts or let me do with them as i please or are there some that will resist me
1 - You get whores by slowly corrupting females you meet through sex, by getting them addicted to drugs, blackmailing them with a sex tape, or tricking them into owing you money. You can convince them to become your whore if they are corrupt enough. Slaves are your property, whores aren't. Whores are more like loyal employees whom you have some control over.

2 - 5 - No but those are all good ideas.

5 - Maids are not all sluts but you have enormous influence on them and they usually come from poor families. Nearly all females in the game will have sex with you once your relationship is high enough, including maids.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is there a way to permanently enlarge the penis?
I believe 'male extract' will do this slowly. The 'crushboss' cheat will give you a huge penis. Other than that you have to use cheats:

Length:
dick[you]=270

Girth/Width:
dickd[you]=60

The above values is what the 'crushboss' cheat sets them to which is considered a 'huge' size.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes