kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
2 i noticed in training slaves or interactions with npcs that it shows family on it will there be any interaction with them or were i can use there family to threaten them
Besides that, when one is drinking with a guy, there is often a description like "Lukyan talks about his wife." It would be a fun thing to get access to this wives.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Since we need all three martial skills for new event, may be make those not degrading with time? It's sooo grindy enough...
By the way, so far I train only boxing so is there a way to train remaining two more intensively? Or those are gym only?

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Since we need all three martial skills for new event, may be make those not degrading with time? It's sooo grindy enough...
By the way, so far I train only boxing so is there a way to train remaining two more intensively? Or those are gym only?

Gym only. Both go up at a similar rate to boxing, so getting both to 1,000 while not the most fun, it isn't that bad. Wrestling skill does not degrade as far as I could tell. Martial arts does however but at a very very slow rate.

juehn

Nov 13, 2021
Hello fellas. I have this interesting behaviour and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

I started with the university start, fooled around with a girl and she started liking anal. What I noticed later is that her responses became pretty mixed. Her response to "Develop ass" option is to outrage while her response to fisting is positive. So this girl is against one finger but doesn't mind multiple or an entire hand.

Moreover, her response to "Develop" consists of two lines, the first one is about "finger sliding easily" and the second is the "outrages" one.

I think this change happened after she went from "Classmates" group to "Sexual partners", but it might be simply an unrelated event.

Is this a bug or some logic I don't understand?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Hello fellas. I have this interesting behaviour and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not.

I started with the university start, fooled around with a girl and she started liking anal. What I noticed later is that her responses became pretty mixed. Her response to "Develop ass" option is to outrage while her response to fisting is positive. So this girl is against one finger but doesn't mind multiple or an entire hand.

Moreover, her response to "Develop" consists of two lines, the first one is about "finger sliding easily" and the second is the "outrages" one.

I think this change happened after she went from "Classmates" group to "Sexual partners", but it might be simply an unrelated event.

Is this a bug or some logic I don't understand?
The condition you saw could only happen if the girl was a BDSM Dom which is rare. I added an extra logic check to the code for anal fisting. If she would complain about fingering her ass she won't allow anal fisting. Thank you for the bug report!

Reactions: juehn

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
This update add the possibility to get prostitute (you have to be in the old town) with small changes to discussions for normal creampie scenes (basically comparing if the npc is a relative or not).

Prostitution was already ingame but was 90% coded for female character. It's now available for male chars. Btw I did not touch the original files.

If someone else is working on the game I guess the best would be to work on github since it can help to review new features and fixes more easily.
Looks fun! but the file is missing...

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Looks fun! but the file is missing...
It wasn't playable in it's current form. It threw up lots of errors. The code is actually in the game but the activity is commented out because of the errors. If the player is willing to fix it I am happy to make this available. I looked at it and there were too many problems with it for me just to make a few quick fixes. If the player makes it fully functional I'm happy to make it available.

Joshego

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
"I have failed you! It's over developers, I have the high moral ground."
In the spirit of Children's protection, I appreciate every legitimate concern, but I also have confidence in every player in this thread, I believe we will not force such evil on any children in real life, the same reason I believe we will not really jump off buildings with our hands reached out as the spiderman trying to shoot out the sticky web and swing like a Tarzan.
All I want to say is don't look a gift horse in the mouth, Enjoy an awesome freebie, or dump it.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Just to tell the community what kind of spainless user Noobtrain and skybarbie are. I reached out my hand to get this over with in a civil manner but i got ignored by them. It´s easy to post lies here but when confronted they ignore it. Well, childish but ok for me, i knew it anyways. Peace Out :)
How's it going gandalf15? I hope you are having an awesome day!

I triple checked my messages and the only one I have from you is dated October 18. It was unrelated to any of your recent posts. I'm happy to post screenshots if you don't believe me.

I'll try and explain things the best way I know how.

Noobtrain never accused you of wanting to have sex with children. This was never in his post. This is something you made up or thought he implied.

There have never been any interactions in the game with children. I don't know if you know this, but the author of the mod only edited roughly 7 lines of code and commented them out. This allowed two things.

#1 - Players could interact with family members from the beginning of the game. This went against and interfered with the 'Family Trouble' story that noobtrain added so it was a bad edit/decision.

#2 - It allowed the player to use adult (non-sexual) interactions with children (NPCs under 16 years old). The author of the mod didn't add any new interactions, none. All of those things you wanted such as going to a ball game with your child weren't added by that mod. He added nothing. He just allowed adult interactions to be available with children. This was never intended and allowed several bad things to happen to children such as giving them drugs and getting them drunk at a cafe or restaurant. As I said before, the author of the mod even bragged about being able to give drugs to a 2 year old child. Without adding new interactions for children and disabling the adult ones, this was a bad edit/decision.

I'm not sure why you keep insisting the noobtrain is just a modder and not a developer. All you have to do is look at the changelog on the OP and see all the many releases and new things he has added to the game. The work he has done goes way beyond a "mod"!

You have supported this game some in the past which is appreciated. But in the same light you have also been a problem on this thread, causing problems and being a hater because you wanted the mod to be included in the main game. If you don't understand the reasons why it wasn't included then there is nothing else I can say at this point (no one can).

You had to "poke the bear" and rub it in noobtrain's face that you got him removed from the Evil 2 game thread (as the owner of the thread at least). Was this really necessary? You bringing this up started yet another shit storm on this thread.

Now, it is much harder for me to get the OP updated because you were angry. Noobtrain and I were working together. Yes, noobtrain isn't developing for this game anymore but he was keeping the OP updated. He added additional information to it as players asked questions (quite a few new additions and improvements). He added my releases. He even helped playtest my changes/releases to the game. He was still active and helping out.

I was going to let all of this go and just move on before your latest post. You can either be a positive influence here or you can be a pain in the ass. The choice is yours and yours alone.

Have a great day!

mteir

Jun 21, 2017
in (NPC Gen)->(14)
Missing "end" between line 20 & 21
The line 21 "else" should refer to line 5 to continue the text for characters with (dom<=60)

Reactions: skybarbie

Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
Just to tell the community what kind of spainless user Noobtrain and skybarbie are. I reached out my hand to get this over with in a civil manner but i got ignored by them. It´s easy to post lies here but when confronted they ignore it. Well, childish but ok for me, i knew it anyways. Peace Out :)
Would you do me a favor and stop the drama? Pointless and boring. If you wanna fight with them, Knight of LaMancha, please do it in a PM. Thanks.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I am confused at how to interact with the Beach girls on the nude beach. Any time I try to approach them all I get is:
The girl looks at your loose body and turns away from you.
What does it mean my loose body? How can I fix my body?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Hmm, it's certainly a weird one. I would highly recommend that if any arguments ye want to have, to please take it to DM's. Any more accusations in public will lead to permanent threadbans and warnings. I do recommend reporting rude comments as well.

To get the OP updated, please just report the OP with links for the update and we can add them.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I hope that the next overhaul of the game includes how the gang works so that we can begin to use the locksmith's abilities to frame people so that we can convince people to become whores/gangmembers as they loose their job and/or spouse as they go to prison.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
I am confused at how to interact with the Beach girls on the nude beach. Any time I try to approach them all I get is:
The girl looks at your loose body and turns away from you.
What does it mean my loose body? How can I fix my body?
Fat is the key here... Heaven knows why but a fat needs to be 0 or damn close to it.

Reactions: GizmoDuck
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes