• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
SUGGESTION:
APOCALYPTIC MODE:
So, I just like to share ideas and I played a game about exploring world and you can capture girls and slave them
maybe with some remodelling could be a mod like that on evil 2. its just an idea, womens appear randomly and with age and beauty score as here. but is a html game on twine and is a demo version 0.1 so
but I just had that weird idea, maybe the game can be moded if someones understand the qsp lang
I done some little modifications to the game but more for cheating that other thing
but Im not a programmer and I usually dont have very much free time lately so if someones like the idea take it as yours
cheers! hope to see the game getting bigger and better! thanks to all who are working on this!

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
SUGGESTION:
APOCALYPTIC MODE:
So, I just like to share ideas and I played a game about exploring world and you can capture girls and slave them
maybe with some remodelling could be a mod like that on evil 2. its just an idea, womens appear randomly and with age and beauty score as here. but is a html game on twine and is a demo version 0.1 so
but I just had that weird idea, maybe the game can be moded if someones understand the qsp lang
I done some little modifications to the game but more for cheating that other thing
but Im not a programmer and I usually dont have very much free time lately so if someones like the idea take it as yours
cheers! hope to see the game getting bigger and better! thanks to all who are working on this!
I'm not sure what you mean. You can already capture girls and train them to be slaves.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
I have two questions:

Saving the game takes ages later in the game (savegames are about 20mbs big now) ... something i can do about it? Every night the autosave feels like a big lag ingame :rolleyes:.

Factories: If u buy one, it comes without basic equipment ... so u can't produce anything for the first 2 weeks?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I have two questions:

Saving the game takes ages later in the game (savegames are about 20mbs big now) ... something i can do about it? Every night the autosave feels like a big lag ingame :rolleyes:.

Factories: If u buy one, it comes without basic equipment ... so u can't produce anything for the first 2 weeks?
My save games have never been bigger than 5 MB. That is with over 250 NPCs in my game (mostly whores and slaves). I also usually finish the game just before a year goes by in-game. If you have a ton of NPCs and play the game for several years I can see the save game size getting that large.

There isn't a fix for it. You just have a ton of data to save. With my PC and save games at 5 MB, I have no delay in saving or loading my game.

I don't remember every purchasing a factory that required me to upgrade the equipment immediately. If I remember correctly, factories start with basic equipment. You do have to 'Start Production' before the factory will start producing goods. You also have to look for and sign a manufacturing contract before you can start producing goods. If you have a save game where this isn't the case then I'll look at it. skybarbie would be the developer that would fix this if it was broken.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I have two questions:

To go along with what noobtrain said, you can disable auto saves which may help situations like yours.

autosavedisable=1

I still recommend doing frequent saves manually and with different names.

On slower PCs there is a delay when starting a new day. This could be part of the delay you are having trouble with. For me the delay is only a second or two but with save games 5 times the size as mine, your delay could be much longer.

Reactions: JennaJJ

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Do you have any tips on how to increase your EnergyMax/Muscle stat faster?
I do plenty of exercise activities in the game. You can do amateur boxing and then pro boxing that is a fun way to gain muscle.

After you complete the Family Trouble story you can exercise with Anna and Phoebe which can be a lot of fun.

Other than that cheats are your only option. Some players love the grind and some players hate it so cheats are available to use if desired. I'll repeat what noobtrain said, "You can customize the level of grind that you are comfortable with using cheats."

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-61-community-project.41582/post-8688661

How much grind is in the game is largely up to you!

If you only want to cheat a moderate amount, use this cheat:

dynamic $d_pimp_me

If you want to cheat a lot and gain the mansion, use this cheat:

dynamic $d_crushboss

Alternatively, if you just want to cheat muscle, use this cheat:

mus[you]+=1000

As you gain fitness and fitness skills, your Energymax stat will increase automatically. The max is 12.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eoin and Ananidze

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Do you have any tips on how to increase your EnergyMax/Muscle stat faster?
The energy should always be the primary focus until you max it out at 12. Running exercises is the optimal (and perhaps only) way to do this. It can be done in your home, university, gym or your mansion. I think swimming & playing tennis in your mansion also increases energy, but you should be maxed out well before that point.

Muscle is increased by strength training or weightlifting in the gym, university or your mansion. You can increase the individual gain per session by consuming steroids beforehand (it may work with endurance training too). Boxing also adds muscle mass & reduces fat. Not sure which option is best in the long run. Interestingly, NPCs with boxing backgrounds can train you for free if you have a good enough relation with them. How far the training can go varies according to their own boxing stat which is hidden.... you'll know when you reached their top as the option to train will disappear.

One other key element is that when you find yourself out of energy, there are multiple ways to gain some or even all of it back. Depending on where you are when the energy is depleted, here are some pointers to keep in mind.
1. If you are at home, you will be prompted to go to sleep whenever you drop to 2 or lower energy left
2. If that happens, you can ask a NPC friend with a car for a ride and...
3. You can fully regain your energy by going for a massage in the Red Light District (Mykonos sauna), once a day
4. Going to the theatre will gain you 1 energy back every time
5. Going in the hot tub in your mansion will also regain 1 energy back every time

And like skybarbie just mentioned, you can always cheat :)

Reactions: assertiveless

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I do plenty of exercise activities in the game. You can do amateur boxing and then pro boxing that is a fun way to gain muscle.

After you complete the Family Trouble story you can exercise with Anna and Phoebe which can be a lot of fun.

Other than that cheats are your only option. Some players love the grind and some players hate it so cheats are available to use if desired. I'll repeat what noobtrain said, "You can customize the level of grind that you are comfortable with using cheats."

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-61-community-project.41582/post-8688661

How much grind is in the game is largely up to you!

If you only want to cheat a moderate amount, use this cheat:

dynamic $d_pimp_me

If you want to cheat a lot and gain the mansion, use this cheat:

dynamic $d_crushboss

Alternatively, if you just want to cheat muscle, use this cheat:

mus[you]+=1000

As you gain fitness and fitness skills, your Energymax stat will increase automatically. The max is 12.

Good luck!
So you can't use steroids and accelerators to speed up your training?

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
My save games have never been bigger than 5 MB. That is with over 250 NPCs in my game (mostly whores and slaves).
:unsure: I dunno ... i started a new game for testing (boxer start, not even a highschool start with lot of npcs). In January 2017 (some months into the game) my savegame is already 8 MB big.
I only have 5 slaves in the gloryhole, no whores at all and 10 brothers in my gang. In my contacts (contacts, social and sexual contacts, best friends...) i have around 50 npcs. I also do a lot of theater visitings and do meet a lot of npcs there.
But most of the time i cut all ties and forget them because i am only looking for army or mechanic npcs (men).
Maybe all these npcs are in my savegames too? :eek:
So if i play this any longer like you for a year, i guess my savegame will be much, much bigger than your 5 MB savegame after a year.

:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
:unsure: I dunno ... i started a new game for testing (boxer start, not even a highschool start with lot of npcs). In January 2017 (some months into the game) my savegame is already 8 MB big.
I only have 4 slaves in the gloryhole, no whores at all and 10 brothers in my gang. In my contacts (contacts, social and sexual contacts, best friends...) i have around 50 npcs. I also do a lot of theater visitings and do meet a lot of npcs there.
But most of the time i cut all ties and forget them because i am only looking for army or mechanic npcs (men).
So if i play this any longer like you for a year, i guess my savegame will be much, much bigger than your 5 MB savegame after a year.

JennaJJ might be on to something here... I too have 20MB save files that take about 20-30 secs to save or progress to the next day. My game is a year in and I have completed everything, have 20 stores, 4 factories, 50 gang members, 55 whores, 35 slaves, 5 wives (3 pregnant 2 having had children) 10 or so sexual partners, 20 contacts & 20 classmates or just about.

I too have cut ties and forgotten hundreds of NPCs while looking for mechanics through the theatre or strip club. I've also cut ties with some high society members after organizing social events. Could this be what's really going on? Might be worth a look into... if that's not too much of a massive task.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I only have 5 slaves in the gloryhole, no whores at all and 10 brothers in my gang. In my contacts (contacts, social and sexual contacts, best friends...) i have around 50 npcs. I also do a lot of theater visitings and do meet a lot of npcs there.

JennaJJ might be on to something here... I too have 20MB save files that take about 20-30 secs to save or progress to the next day. My game is a year in and I have completed everything, have 20 stores, 4 factories, 50 gang members, 55 whores, 35 slaves, 5 wives (3 pregnant 2 having had children) 10 or so sexual partners, 20 contacts & 20 classmates or just about.

I too have cut ties and forgotten hundreds of NPCs while looking for mechanics through the theatre or strip club. I've also cut ties with some high society members after organizing social events. Could this be what's really going on? Might be worth a look into... if that's not too much of a massive task.
Hmm, very strange. Run this command in the 'spectre1viper command injector' and tell me what it says:

'<<npcmaxgen>>'

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
What's interesting is that I have 150 with a 3 MB save game and most of them are whores and slaves. I don't have a 5 MB save at the moment but I have in the past...

My gang is small and I don't "cut ties and forget" very often. Perhaps the odds of getting a mechanic or soldier needs to be increased so you don't end up deleting so many NPCs.

save games.jpg

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Yep, i just loaded an old savegame 3 MB big, npc count 151 :rolleyes:. (30 npcs in contacts and 7 brothers in gang ... rest cut all ties and forget :love: ... i don't like to keep the ugly or married girls and non mechanics/army men).

Reactions: noobtrain

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
I also have other save games all over the place... lemme see.
1. 296 19.9 MB
2. 274 15.6 MB
3. 292 19.1 MB
4. 38 0.8 MB That game is on day 1

And so many more in the 19.1 - 19.9 MB ranges. Basically all within the same week of my official game using the (Monday - Tuesday - etc system)

Reactions: noobtrain

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
:unsure: stats and savegame size after 1 ingame year (June 2017):

Evil_Savegame.JPG

NPC count only 315 this time ...

Saving times are long and longer ... its no fun at all during "endgame" (family story). 30 secs and longer on a normal hdd ... the Quest Soft Player stops to work during autosave XD. (animated "hourglass" icon)

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes