• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
JennaJJ
darkpoenplace

I've reworked portions of the game so that you shouldn't have to delete so many NPCs that you don't want. This is what is causing most of the large save game sizes. A deleted NPC takes up as much save game space as a normal one (all the same variables are stored, even though they are all zeros). I had no idea that players where deleting lots of NPCs that they didn't want, especially male NPCs to find mechanics and soldiers.

Reworked NPC encounters:

Strip club - chatting with patrons as you watch the strippers
Theatre
Receptions with high society at your mansion

You have the choice of not adding the person as a contact now. All three encounters use the temporary NPC number so they don't add to the NPC count. They are only added if you choose to add them as a contact.

I also gave an increased chance of getting mechanics and soldiers. The chance may be too high right now and I may have to lower it (currently 20% chance of either). I also added more information about the NPC so you could make an informed choice as to whether to keep them or not.

FYI - An SSD brings new life even to old PCs. The difference in performance is amazing. I couldn't believe it until I got one myself for the first time. The newer NVMe M.2 drives are even faster. They are literally 10 times faster than a platter based HDD.

You can download my changes on the Evil 2 - 0.62 Beta release post (QSP Update 5 attached file).

If you use an existing save game you'll need to re-run the console command listed under 'Save Games'.

Last edited:

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
:unsure: i don't see a new hotfix -> your Evil_2_-_0_61_hotfix_5.7z i already use ( Last edited: Nov 17, 2022) -> i think it's a 0.62 hotfix mislabeled :rolleyes:

Edit:

Versions_Update.JPG

I just checked my archives and the "old" update 3 is from 17/11/22 and your "new" hotfix update 5 is from 17/10/22 ... i am totally confused now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
:unsure: i don't see a new hotfix -> your Evil_2_-_0_61_hotfix_5.7z i already use ( Last edited: Nov 17, 2022) -> i think it's a 0.62 hotfix mislabeled :rolleyes:

Edit:

View attachment 2194593

I just checked my archives and the "old" update 3 is from 17/11/22 and your "new" hotfix update 5 is from 17/10/22 ... i am totally confused now :rolleyes:
I posted the wrong file, sorry! Fixed.

You can now download the correct file (QSP Update 5) at the bottom of the post.

Anyone who installed 'Evil 2 - 0_61 hotfix 5.7z' over version 0.62 Beta will need to download 'Evil 2 - 0_62 Beta QSP Update 5.7z' and install it to fix their version of the game.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
How to trigger Photo Drama? Used crush boss + cheated faimily story part 2 with injection.
20days+ and nothing.
Tried every action with Anna before fucking her in early morning, (also in Exercise there's only one option with Anna (martial arts)).

Tried:
1. Talk, go to movies, bar, yacht, etc - afterwards fuck
2. Morning Exercise - afterwards fuck
3. Exercise -> Strip show -> fuck.

How to trigger Photo Drama? Used crush boss + cheated faimily story part 2 with injection.
20days+ and nothing.
Tried every action with Anna before fucking her in early morning, (also in Exercise there's only one option with Anna (martial arts)).

Tried:
1. Talk, go to movies, bar, yacht, etc - afterwards fuck
2. Morning Exercise - afterwards fuck
3. Exercise -> Strip show -> fuck.
I guess I was missing some maids. Upgraded mansion few times.

Can't trigger Babysitter or pool event tho. Have met all requirments (using cheats)

btw, when starting new game it shows 1669589699539.png

But I downloaded 0.62

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
>Pick your sex: Male is the only choice
>Pick your appearance: Male is still the only choice
>Pick your orientation: Female-plapper, because of course there's only the one choice

Literally each option is... A non-option. What was the point of this?

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
With transformation, feminine males, and other content removed in Evil 2, most aren't needed or used much. Standard drug doses are highly useful. You can sell steroids at the fitness club. The other drugs aren't documented well and only play a very minor role in the game if any. You can change the physical characteristics of yourself and NPCs with certain drugs. Most have a minor effect and some have side effects.

I agree that the drugs need to be documented in detail somewhere but currently that documentation doesn't exist.
So you can't turn a male NPC into a Trap from my understanding?
Though i suspect you wouldn't be able to bone them anyway having read the overview.

Which given i hadn't seen this game before let alone know anything about the original, would that be possible in the original?
Am also curious how playable it is if it has so many bugs from what i have read in the notes in the OP for this one.

Edit: Does the original also have a built in Cheat system you can use from the get go?

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I tried to download with 2 links and each time the game goes to V0.61 hotfix 5. Is this normal?

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
Each file is different. Why ? First page : Win (v0.62 Beta - Update only): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD and page 156 :

Evil 2 - 0.62 Beta QSP Update Installation

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_62 Beta QSP Update.7z' to your '/Evil 2/Evil/' folder - Right-click - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All. If you aren't asked to replace existing files then you didn't install it correct.

Changelog and Notes will come later...

Attachments

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Each file is different. Why ? First page : Win (v0.62 Beta - Update only): - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD and page 156 :

Copy 'Evil 2 - 0_62 Beta QSP Update.7z' to your '/Evil 2/Evil/' folder - Right-click - 7-zip - Extract Here - Overwrite All. If you aren't asked to replace existing files then you didn't install it correct.

Attachments
that's what I do, but I always end up with the penultimate version.

I reinstalled everything and still the same problem.
EV.png

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
note, the game still says 0.61 hotfix5 but i applied the newest update over it, so View attachment 2198887
Can't trigger Babysitter or pool event tho. Have met all requirments (using cheats)

btw, when starting new game it shows View attachment 2198538

But I downloaded 0.62
Hi, I tried to download with 2 links and each time the game goes to V0.61 hotfix 5. Is this normal?
You need to apply the QSP Update attached at the bottom of the 0.62 Beta release post.

Eoin - Perhaps you could edit the OP. Under 'Downloads' change 'Hotfix 5 for 0.61' to 'Version 0.62 Beta QSP Update 5 (bottom of post)' and link the 0.62 Beta release post.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Attachments
that's what I do, but I always end up with the penultimate version.

I reinstalled everything and still the same problem.
View attachment 2199426
I don't believe the game was supposed to be published yet, hence the confusion.

To fully update and install the game you have to install 4 files in the following order:

0.55 Beta
0.62 Beta
0.62 Beta QSP Update 6 - attached at the bottom of the post. The installation of this file is different from the three files above so read the installation instructions at the bottom of the linked post.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 2199504

What did I do wrong, i assume this is not supposed to look like this?
There can be multiple causes for this, the main one is an improper installation. The QSP file has to always be located in '/Evil 2/Evil'. If you have QSP files in multiple locations or multiple 'pic' folders, then the game wasn't installed properly. Refer to the 'Installation' section on the OP.

There is a guide to help solve this problem in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section on the OP.

Reactions: forgetmaster

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey,

So the storyline with Leah in prison stops after the conversation with Tony right? Should I free her from prison or let her rot in there while waiting for the next update of the storyline? ^^

KIU

Reactions: skybarbie

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hey,

So the storyline with Leah in prison stops after the conversation with Tony right? Should I free her from prison or let her rot in there while waiting for the next update of the storyline? ^^

KIU
I would wait. If you can release her from prison after finishing part 1, it is a bug.

Update:

I looked at the code and you can release Leah after part 1 so that will need to be fixed. I went ahead and fixed it. We aren't sure if skybarbie is going to continue or not so I went ahead and fixed it.

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
There can be multiple causes for this, the main one is an improper installation. The QSP file has to always be located in '/Evil 2/Evil'. If you have QSP files in multiple locations or multiple 'pic' folders, then the game wasn't installed properly. Refer to the 'Installation' section on the OP.

There is a guide to help solve this problem in the 'Developer Notes/FAQ' section on the OP.
I reinstalled and everything is fine now.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes