doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Ok I have a killer now but where I got hitman contracts? I don't want Mabuta as first mission, probably it's too tough.
Also, what my gang leader doing? Right now I see no point at all.
mabuta actually easy but u might want to wait till hes a master sniper from training shooting and save up 25000 so u can buy the sniper and give it to him as hitman, as for killer contract i think dev hadnt work on that yet theres no way to get any contracts and the only way to get any kill at all are from those partway fail robbery from killing guards that try to be heroic, which would take an insanely long time to get any decent body count, the gang stuff in this game rally need some serious rework or add on.

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Aaaaand next question - is there a way to turn girl who prefers to be a friend into more intimate relationship?
UPD: AFAIK it means low Corruption stat. I have couple of girls with Corruption 11 and can't find any option to raise that. They want no drugs, not going for setup scheme, not agreeing to "favor" in china restaurant etc. Is there any working option for them?

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Silly Bug

As a student, when your session comes to an end there's a pop-up message that says "Your session begins!" instead of "Your session is over!" or however you'd say that your session ended. Could not be less important but still, a super easy fix as well. :)
You'll have to be more specific. I'm not seeing that text.

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
So I put up a factory for sale and then I declared bankrupcy on it since it didnt seem to sell, however at the end day report , it still says "You put your factory up for sale". And now I cant sell any other factory >.<

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
So I put up a factory for sale and then I declared bankrupcy on it since it didnt seem to sell, however at the end day report , it still says "You put your factory up for sale". And now I cant sell any other factory >.<
This was fixed two updates ago. Use the latest version of the game which is 0.61 hotfix 3.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Aaaaand next question - is there a way to turn girl who prefers to be a friend into more intimate relationship?
UPD: AFAIK it means low Corruption stat. I have couple of girls with Corruption 11 and can't find any option to raise that. They want no drugs, not going for setup scheme, not agreeing to "favor" in china restaurant etc. Is there any working option for them?
Date her until you have a high relationship. Take her to the restaurant or cafe and get her drunk or give her an aphrodisiac. Take her home for sex and corrupt her through lots of sex acts.

Reactions: muchacho

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
According to comments I have seen you need someone with a dom of 100 to be the madam at you brothel so how do I increase an npc's dom to 100?

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
According to comments I have seen you need someone with a dom of 100 to be the madam at you brothel so how do I increase an npc's dom to 100?
No you don't. Assign any girl to the role and she will become more dominate by doing her job.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Ok I have a killer now but where I got hitman contracts? I don't want Mabuta as first mission, probably it's too tough.
Also, what my gang leader doing? Right now I see no point at all.

There is a way to get contracts on specific NPCs but you first must have them in your 'Enemies' list. I'm not sure how many ways you could actually get that to happen but one way I found is to blackmail a girl with the sex tape and try to have her become your whore... if she refuses and says 'then you get nothing' or something to that effect, she should become an Enemy of yours... Going to the 'Enemies' section & to that NPC you should then have this screen:
2022-10-04 (1).png
Make a contract on that NPC then go to your killers and you should see this option:
2022-10-04 (3).png
which leads to:
2022-10-04 (2).png
As for the gang leader role, I'm not sure what his purpose actually is. I haven't found anything to do with him nor can I tell what stats to look for. I personally put a guy that can shoot, can drive, is physically imposing & has some decent corruption & dom stats. Not sure if it does anything though.

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Bug Report

As luck would have it, trying out the killing a target the way I explained in my previous post has led me to discover a bug. Simply put, when you make a contract on someone & send a hitman/killer to do the job, here is what you get on your daily report screen if you happen to have a courier on that day:
2022-10-04 (4).png
Might be a simple formatting issue as that 'hint' usually is on the end of the courier's report and then is perfectly fine.

EDIT:
Here's what it looks like without the courier
2022-10-04 (5).png

Reactions: skybarbie

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
Why is it so effing hard to add a proper guide? I have all 5 events, everything else, but can't access family trouble content. Just keep on passing my days on and on and nothing happens. How to do it??????

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I have not reached that myself, but I know the conditions for the event are mentioned at least half a dozen times in this forum. Please use the search function.

Reactions: skybarbie
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes