Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Where can you purchase ebony girls? I haven't been able to find this. If you are referring to the slaver's guild, I am unable to duplicate. Dark or brown skin is not ebony. The skin color will say black if it is an ebony girl.
You buy kidnapped Nigerian girls forced into slavery at the bar in the black district (assuming you work for/with that black prostitution pimp gang-leader)

Speaking of which I've ran into a weird thing, it seems like people I meet those social gathering (when you ask a person of high society to give you an appointment at 17:00) they don't seem to get added to my contacts at all. Am I missing something or did something go wrong in the coding?

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Sooooo. I got in trouble with Mabuta and got beaten up. I've gotten everything in my possession removed (including cars/guns/computer) which I'm assuming is normal, but it also removed my student status? lol Is there any way to restore that status back? I understand that the student gameplay hasn't really been touched, but I liked the RP lol I'm thinking that there is a switch of some sort considering that the classmate list is still there, it just cleanly removed my ability to go to classes/parties lol

Also brothel income isn't included in the Mabuta tax which took me by surprise lol

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
From the 8ball bar.
You buy kidnapped Nigerian girls forced into slavery at the bar in the black district (assuming you work for/with that black prostitution pimp gang-leader)
I thought that code had been commented out a long time ago but apparently not. In future releases/patches you'll no longer be able to purchase ebony slaves at Bar Eight.

Reactions: skybarbie

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Speaking of which I've ran into a weird thing, it seems like people I meet those social gathering (when you ask a person of high society to give you an appointment at 17:00) they don't seem to get added to my contacts at all. Am I missing something or did something go wrong in the coding?
You won't be able to add them as contacts until you build up your reputation. Keep doing these high society parties and you'll eventually get the option to add them as a contact.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You won't be able to add them as contacts until you build up your reputation. Keep doing these high society parties and you'll eventually get the option to add them as a contact.
Do you need to do high price society parties or can you unlock this with low price ones?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This command seems to be not working "dynamic $d_pimp_me" not sure if its just me though
It works, it just doesn't refresh the screen. Click on 'Refresh Location' in the cheat menu and you'll see that your money has increased by 80,000 caps.

I added code so that the command will automatically refresh the screen now.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Do you need to do high price society parties or can you unlock this with low price ones?
Looking at the code, they all increase your reputation, however at different rates.

For example, a pompous reception will increase your reputation at 10 times the rate of the cheapest one and double the rate of the medium priced one.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Sooooo. I got in trouble with Mabuta and got beaten up. I've gotten everything in my possession removed (including cars/guns/computer) which I'm assuming is normal, but it also removed my student status? lol Is there any way to restore that status back? I understand that the student gameplay hasn't really been touched, but I liked the RP lol I'm thinking that there is a switch of some sort considering that the classmate list is still there, it just cleanly removed my ability to go to classes/parties lol

Also brothel income isn't included in the Mabuta tax which took me by surprise lol
You can try this console command and see if it fixes your university status:

univer[you]=1

I edited the code and it no longer removes your student status. It will be in the next patch.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Naturalrice

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There is some things breaking immersion in the game but the major one is the fact that we can, for example, come back home with a wasted girl but not enslave her.

Is there something planned concerning more options for enslavement?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Coherent, frustrating but coherent.

Maybe having good relation with the police chief and being able to bribe him (at a high price) if we are caught could be interesting.

It could also be interesting to put a contract (here too at high price) on anybody to allow kidnaping by our gang. The general idea is to have the player hunting for contacts and launching the gang on kidnappings.

Reactions: noobtrain

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Coherent, frustrating but coherent.

Maybe having good relation with the police chief and being able to bribe him (at a high price) if we are caught could be interesting.

It could also be interesting to put a contract (here too at high price) on anybody to allow kidnaping by our gang. The general idea is to have the player hunting for contacts and launching the gang on kidnappings.
Since the player is kidnapping a lot of people, he can't afford to have eyes on him even with the police in his pocket. He has to kidnap girls with no "paper trail" to follow. It puts him at too much risk otherwise. Other people could look into the girl's disappearance also (friends, family, club owner, private investigators, etc.).

The kidnapping by gang has merit and could be something that is looked at in the future.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Oh, okay, previously there was no restriction on it, that's why I asked.
And yeah I'm a student that doesn't own a mansion so not doing any high society parties.
(This used to be the way to get contacts with high society people without having a mansion (if you have a mansion you can just host the parties anyways), and it made sense since you're visiting a party while pretending to be a rich person, not hosting the party yourself.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Oh, okay, previously there was no restriction on it, that's why I asked.
And yeah I'm a student that doesn't own a mansion so not doing any high society parties.
(This used to be the way to get contacts with high society people without having a mansion (if you have a mansion you can just host the parties anyways), and it made sense since you're visiting a party while pretending to be a rich person, not hosting the party yourself.
You can sometimes get high society contacts in theater or nightclub.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Also, the fact that girls can agree to come to your house and then change their mind and leave... I mean that's an okay concept but it gets kinda weird when you drag home a completely wasted skank from the college party and she decides to leave...

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Also, the fact that girls can agree to come to your house and then change their mind and leave... I mean that's an okay concept but it gets kinda weird when you drag home a completely wasted skank from the college party and she decides to leave...
Close the windows of the car else they can loose quickly their drunk state :D

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Lots of complex logic is in play here but I did add an extra line to the code to check if the girl is "very drunk". Very drunk girls should never refuse now. They can still refuse at the nightclub however if you live in the university dorms as only college students are allowed to enter (there is a guard at the door to verify student status).

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes