xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Sorry to have to say this, but according to my main game, it's just you. "Cut all ties and forget" is available for every single one of my 9 Sexual partners. I went as far as seeing if clicking on it works, and they all disappeared from the list... so yeah, it works too.

Not sure what could be causing this, but it is just you unfortunately.
Thanks for the confirmation!

EDIT: Figured out my issue. It was a named/special character that I was trying to dismiss.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think the ebony girls you can buy are bugged. Each ones description are for white and use generic videos. Even if you get one with ebony description, it still uses the generic videos.

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
You are correct, the factory earnings aren't calculated into your total earnings (you still get the money however). I'll probably need to lower the amount required to reflect this, however it is still very possible. You don't own a brothel which is the biggest money earner for slaves and whores long term. Make sure you convince your whores and slaves to work harder twice a week.

You also aren't maximizing your profits with your gang. You have no Mechanics to dismantle stolen cars and sell them for parts. Get some new male contacts at either the Theatre or the Strip Club and look for Mechanics. If you have cheats enabled it will show you additional information about them such as their job. Don't choose to remember/keep them as a contact if they aren't a mechanic. Then assign several mechanics (3 or 4 in your case) to dismantle stolen cars.

You are currently making around 3400 caps per day (not including factories/legal businesses). I changed the requirement in the attached hot fix to 5000 instead of 10000. 5000 caps is easily obtainable if you follow my advice above. Replace the two existing files with the two in this update.

Factoring in the legal business earnings to the total earnings would be a more involved fix and isn't something I want to change right now.

Once you are earning 5000 caps per day, the hiring a lawyer option should appear under Mansion Management (with the attached hot fix).
Thank you for the hardwork, but somehow I could hire lawyer now, but after that, the Pool-girl part 3 didn't begin.
Could you take a look please?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I think the ebony girls you can buy are bugged. Each ones description are for white and use generic videos. Even if you get one with ebony description, it still uses the generic videos.
Where can you purchase ebony girls? I haven't been able to find this. If you are referring to the slaver's guild, I am unable to duplicate. Dark or brown skin is not ebony. The skin color will say black if it is an ebony girl.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I am running into this every time I play a few days:
npc logic bug - temploop2 - prison - please report to the developer
If you are still getting this error, please attach a save game so I can take a look. When does the error occur? What are the steps to duplicate the bug?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Thank you for the hardwork, but somehow I could hire lawyer now, but after that, the Pool-girl part 3 didn't begin.
Could you take a look please?
Your earnings still need to be improved. They range between 4000 - 5000 caps per day. Take some of your camwhores and assign them to the brothel. Then go to your brothel in the red light district and assign a madam. It will take a while but they will generate a lot more income than the other jobs long term.

murcao

Jan 31, 2017
OK, after literal years of lurking in this forum, I'm forced to ask for help.

I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what I'm missing to trigger the Pool Story Part 3, and I just can't solve it.
Can somebody please tell me what I'm missing?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I put a girl under birth control and cum in pussy she continue to be outraged and to say "What if I get pregnant?!"...

Works as intended?

Reactions: noobtrain
Oct 15, 2016
If you are still getting this error, please attach a save game so I can take a look. When does the error occur? What are the steps to duplicate the bug?
Attached.

I begin a new game. I think the bug is triggered by trelisses (the addict from university) getting into the jail.

Edit: Sorry, my bad. I have mismathed versions.

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
OK, after literal years of lurking in this forum, I'm forced to ask for help.

I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what I'm missing to trigger the Pool Story Part 3, and I just can't solve it.
Can somebody please tell me what I'm missing?
You only have 18 of the required 20 whores.

Pool Girl Part 3 requirements.jpg

Reactions: Noddu

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
If I put a girl under birth control and cum in pussy she continue to be outraged and to say "What if I get pregnant?!"...

Works as intended?
It is working as coded yes. When birth control was added to the game these statements were never updated/changed. It is something that should be fixed at some point for sure.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Can whores die/get arrested/be hospitalized working on the street or brothel? Because I swear I had 20 whores before. Must have missed something in the daily report.
Just go to your 'Secret Office' and click on 'Whores' and it tells you how many you have. Plenty of players think they meet all the requirements and don't double check so don't feel too bad.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Where can you purchase ebony girls? I haven't been able to find this. If you are referring to the slaver's guild, I am unable to duplicate. Dark or brown skin is not ebony. The skin color will say black if it is an ebony girl.
From the 8ball bar.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like one of the things that this game is missing is continuity with the event girls. Once you get your event, they stop being unique. Like Vina or Leah or Melissa, once the story ends and you interact with them, they have generic photos and sex scenes like any other generated woman. I think the only 2 characters who have and keep unique scenes and photos are the mom and sister.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes