Mmmh994

Dec 30, 2019
Food for thoughts, with the vids maybe away around it, i mean the vids from the story seem to be a waste if thy just been used once during the story, considering they are very hot to begin with maybe there is away they could be reused again like mini radom event or sex vids like in normal sex with these characters. i don't know much coding so forgive me if my questing offends anyone. Just food for thoughts.
now go and enjoy some that life you been missing noobtrain! lol

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
As far as I can tell I've checked all the requirements to get part 3 of pool girl but it doesn't happen? Can someone check my save for me and see if I'm missing something.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
noobtrain

I'm deeply impressed by part 3 of the Pool Girl story! You exceeded my expectations in every way!

I love what you did with the slave training with the named NPC! That showed the evil side and slave trainer part of the MC.

I thought the two blackmail events were perfect. They were believable, immersive, and detailed which is lacking in so many stories these days. The sex events were all awesome! The sharing of love interests was very fitting to the MC's personality and game world just as you said they would be. I didn't have a problem with them.

I really liked the loving and heartfelt story with Melissa and her kids especially! You gave all the girls different and unique personalities and this was done masterfully. The girls even have different and unique sexual preferences. I get tired of stories where all the girls have the same personality.

Thank you for writing part 2 and 3 of the Pool Girl story! You greatly expanded the outline I gave you, making it yours. Part 3 is a near masterpiece in my opinion (Part 2 was also). Good luck to you!

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Why doesn't the update show on the what's new page? It seems this deserves it.
It's a complex situation that I'll do my best to explain.

Neither noobtrain nor skybarbie is in charge of this forum, it is run by the f95zone administrators. For an update to be officially posted and thus listed under the latest updates page, a formal and very detailed request must be sent to the said administrators and they will then update the original post (known as the OP) with the proper changelog, file links and so on so forth. Only when this entire process has been completed will the game show up in the latest updates section.

At least, that is how I understand it to work... Hope that answers your question.

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
Hi there been trying to access new content but am unable to do so. no option is coming up in mansion management to either upgrade the farm or hire the lawyer.

EDIT: Sorry mate turns out the game did not instal properly when i applied the update. Its fixed now. TY.
How did you fix it?

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
How come I can (with a brand-new game) invite a fellow college student girl into my place and have sex on day 1 at first contact while she laughs at me when inviting her for a walk? Wasn't that supposed to be fixed with v0.63 or so?

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
How did you fix it?
Most of these issues can be fixed by closely following the requirements to start Part 3 of the 'Pool Girl' story. You also have to closely follow the installation instructions on the OP. For those new to this game, it will take you a long time to get to this story.

In order to upgrade the farm, you have to go to the farm and do the upgrade there.
In order to hire the lawyer, you have to be earning 10,000 caps a day or more.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-64-community-project.41582/post-10250412

how do i cheat command money??
money[you]+=100000
(or any amount you want)

How come I can (with a brand-new game) invite a fellow college student girl into my place and have sex on day 1 at first contact while she laughs at me when inviting her for a walk? Wasn't that supposed to be fixed with v0.63 or so?
Some of these issues were fixed in the previous two updates. You have to understand that college parties are a different environment then going out on a regular date. Some of these girls are drunk at the party with lowered inhibitions. There is also one to two college slut NPCs that are generated with the university student start. If you happen to talk with one of them, things will progress rather quickly. There are a lot of factors that come into play here.

Is the sharing content in the new update optional?
Would be kinda weird in a power fantasy type game otherwise
There are four scenes total with "shared" content. I don't feel like the MC is getting cucked in any way. The MC is showing power, strength, and confidence when these events occur (not a weak cucked sissy). I can't really say much without spoilers. I recommend that you read the below post and come to your own conclusion. None of the scenes are optional because the MC is expressing and displaying his personality in unique ways and it would damage the story in my opinion to make these scenes optional. I understand players' fears when they read this. Very few players want to be a "cuck", I get it! Read skybarbie's post also.

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-64-community-project.41582/post-10234106

https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-64-community-project.41582/post-10265778

Last edited:

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Some of these issues were fixed in the previous two updates. You have to understand that college parties are a different environment then going out on a regular date. Some of these girls are drunk at the party with lowered inhibitions. There is also one to two college slut NPCs that are generated with the university student start. If you happen to talk with one of them, things will progress rather quickly. There are a lot of factors that come into play here.
It wasn't a college party. Just regular afternoon. But maybe I catched by incident the college slut nevertheless :D I'll start a new game with todays' release and see how NPC behaviour turns out overall. And just to be clear: I love what you guys make with this community project, carrying forward EVIL to the next generation, and I cannot thank you enough!

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
It wasn't a college party. Just regular afternoon. But maybe I catched by incident the college slut nevertheless :D I'll start a new game with todays' release and see how NPC behaviour turns out overall. And just to be clear: I love what you guys make with this community project, carrying forward EVIL to the next generation, and I cannot thank you enough!
If it isn't a party or nightclub situation, it is almost entirely based on your relationship score with the girl. There are exceptions of course with sluts and whores. If you have cheats enabled, you can see if they are a virgin or not (vaginal, anal, throat) and what their corruption, domination, and lust stats are. If they aren't a virgin and have a high corruption or lust score and a low domination score, sex will be easy with them in most cases. Having a high horny score can also tip the balance if the girl is on the fence with certain activities.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
the MC is expressing and displaying his personality in unique ways and it would damage the story
Well yeah but up until now MC mostly had a choice, allowing the player to choose if they want to share or not.
You are essentially taking away player agency to write your version of a story - in a first person sandbox RPG, you are making the player a spectator to the narrative. You are making that decision about their MC for the player.
I don't want to complain too much without having played the content, but I really think a "No, thanks but no"-option probably wouldn't hurt in future updates, who knows.

Again, I don't mean this in a confrontational way. I'm just a bit puzzled by that design choice.

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Well yeah but up until now MC mostly had a choice, allowing the player to choose if they want to share or not.
You are essentially taking away player agency to write your version of a story - in a first person sandbox RPG, you are making the player a spectator to the narrative. You are making that decision about their MC for the player.
I don't want to complain too much without having played the content, but I really think a "No, thanks but no"-option probably wouldn't hurt in future updates, who knows.

Again, I don't mean this in a confrontational way. I'm just a bit puzzled by that design choice.
There are two long stories and seven events in the game. By the time the player gets to the 'Pool Girl' story, his personality has been firmly established in a few areas. Bottom line, the MC loves to have his fun by manipulating people and messing with their lives. You simply cannot have a story where the MC has a blank personality where the players get to make all choices regarding this. I haven't seen a story based/driven game out there that can pull this off successfully (I have seen several games where the MC has no personality however which makes the story dry and boring). All of these questionable events take place due to this firmly established personality of the MC (loves to have his fun by manipulating people and messing with their lives). It is the MC that directly causes all of these shared events to happen. I've already said way too much. You'll have to decide for yourself once you play through the content, that is, if you are willing to give it a try. I can't guarantee that players will like it, but I feel that it is very fitting to the MC, the situation, and the game world.

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback!

Last edited:

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
How did you fix it?
I unziped the file again and made sure the instalation location was correct. I found an easy way for me to do this was to create a new folder (to make sure that these files dont mix with the previous evil game files) and name it evil 2. then unzip all the evil 2 files inside the folder and they sorted themselves out in the correct way.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Gotta say, while it had a mildly antagonistic/elitist energy, I appreciated the fairly comprehensive details and FAQ the dev put in the OP. It's not often I get most of my answers without having to look at the thread itself. Was initially scared off by the file size, but I just might have to give this one a go. If nothing else, wanted to give kudos for the wealth of info right at the front.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes