noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I do earn more than 10000 cap per day, but it doesn't shows up/caculate right
the factories makes a lot money but just doesn't count int.
i cant find the full-time lawyer (new option for part 3) is it a event or option cause i cant find it anywhere
You are correct, the factory earnings aren't calculated into your total earnings (you still get the money however). I'll probably need to lower the amount required to reflect this, however it is still very possible. You don't own a brothel which is the biggest money earner for slaves and whores long term. Make sure you convince your whores and slaves to work harder twice a week.

You also aren't maximizing your profits with your gang. You have no Mechanics to dismantle stolen cars and sell them for parts. Get some new male contacts at either the Theatre or the Strip Club and look for Mechanics. If you have cheats enabled it will show you additional information about them such as their job. Don't choose to remember/keep them as a contact if they aren't a mechanic. Then assign several mechanics (3 or 4 in your case) to dismantle stolen cars.

You are currently making around 3400 caps per day (not including factories/legal businesses). I changed the requirement in the attached hot fix to 5000 instead of 10000. 5000 caps is easily obtainable if you follow my advice above. Replace the two existing files with the two in this update.

Factoring in the legal business earnings to the total earnings would be a more involved fix and isn't something I want to change right now.

Once you are earning 5000 caps per day, the hiring a lawyer option should appear under Mansion Management (with the attached hot fix).

Hotfix 1 has been replaced by patch 1 here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/evil-2-v0-64-community-project.41582/post-10311547

Last edited:

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the option to further upgrade the farm, or get the lawyer. I think I meet all the requirements?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the option to further upgrade the farm, or get the lawyer. I think I meet all the requirements?
You haven't started the 'Pool Girl' story yet. You need to drastically improve your relationship with Mace (the Chief of Police) and Tony. Then visit your pool in the morning. Visit Mace frequently at the strip club, pay his bills, and fuck strippers with him constantly for a week or two. Play cards with Tony and buy and sell drugs to him frequently.

Reactions: Warscared

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
There are two long stories and seven events in the game. By the time the player gets to the 'Pool Girl' story, his personality has been firmly established in a few areas. Bottom line, the MC loves to have his fun by manipulating people and messing with their lives. You simply cannot have a story where the MC has a blank personality where the players get to make all choices regarding this. I haven't seen a story based/driven game out there that can pull this off successfully (I have seen several games where the MC has no personality however which makes the story dry and boring). All of these questionable events take place due to this firmly established personality of the MC (loves to have his fun by manipulating people and messing with their lives). It is the MC that directly causes all of these shared events to happen. I've already said way too much. You'll have to decide for yourself once you play through the content, that is, if you are willing to give it a try. I can't guarantee that players will like it, but I feel that it is very fitting to the MC, the situation, and the game world.

Thank you for your thoughts and feedback!
Well is it possible to have a different branch then? Because tbh I really don't want to end my game here.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
How can we sell slaves? When I talk with Dominique she explain me the value of the slaves but don't propose to buy some.

edit: found

Last edited:

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
12 gb for unfinished game
is this developer not knowing what are file compression?
But since they said it was ridiciously big in the original post, apparently no criticism is allowed...the things one would get away with if applying that logic to everything...

Seriously though, I agree, based on the size alone Im put off by this game (and how the dev seems unable to discern between not wanting to put in any effort (wanting handholding) and making a game non-confusing to play, though I didnt download so I cant say for the actual game, but I get more a "Play if you dare" vibe rather than a "Welcome, welcome, come inside and look at our wares" vibe, if that makes sense. >_<

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
But since they said it was ridiciously big in the original post, apparently no criticism is allowed...the things one would get away with if applying that logic to everything...
One logic that can be applyed to everything could be "If you don't like this don't play this" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Noddu

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Even compressed, more than 3000 videos and 2000 images take up some space.
If someone has the courage to put all this in webm and webp, it might help the dev who doesn't get any benefit from it.

And yes, what's the point of discussing what we don't know, that we haven't even tested

Last edited:

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
So during Victoria's scene in Warden's quarters, why does she have a phone?_?
It is clearly stated that she grabs the MC's (your) phone.

This has been discussed many many times and a complete answer by the current content developer can easily be found by using the search engine. I do not help people not smart enough to help themselves. Nor do I respect people that cannot show respect to others.

One logic that can be applyed to everything could be "If you don't like this don't play this" :ROFLMAO:
That is correct. Add too that you absolutely don't have to publicly criticize everything you don't like or agree with and you have a chance at someday becoming a decent enough human being. Not picking specifically on you but your comment was at best unnecessary.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
When recruiting gang members does the stats/infos except mechanics/soldier have any importance?

For example what are the requisites to have a good gang leader and what does he do?

Is there an interest for a slave to remain a virgin?

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
When recruiting gang members does the stats/infos except mechanics/soldier have any importance?

For example what are the requisites to have a good gang leader and what does he do?

Is there an interest for a slave to remain a virgin?
Mostly just their training level for each task (shooting, surveillance, driving, etc.).

The gang leader leads your gang for you when you aren't there, which is most of the time. You give orders to your gang leader and he follows your orders and helps manage your gang. There aren't any requirements that I can remember for this. There are loyalty and other stats but I don't believe that part of gangs has been fully implemented yet.

No. Due to their training it isn't even possible.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I can't find a way to start the new content for the pool girl.... Any suggestions? :)

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Is it just me or are we no longer able to cut ties and forget people in the sexual partners category?

EDIT: Figured out my issue.

Last edited:

darkpoenplace

Aug 7, 2021
Is it just me or are we no longer able to cut ties and forget people in the sexual partners category?
Sorry to have to say this, but according to my main game, it's just you. "Cut all ties and forget" is available for every single one of my 9 Sexual partners. I went as far as seeing if clicking on it works, and they all disappeared from the list... so yeah, it works too.

Not sure what could be causing this, but it is just you unfortunately.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes