VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil In Us [v0.4] [SinnerMonkey]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sinnermonkey

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How can you not like Daz3d?! Those models look amazing and very realistic. I wouldn't bother trying to make models that look like plastic barbiedolls, instead, if the Daz3d models are free. But hey, it's a free country, I guess.
I agree with you, DAZ3D cool program, awesome realistic model and other thing. But as developer I want create my only origin characters and place.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
After playing this before i told people to avoid this like the plague. However need to adjust that statement avoid this like an std ridden hooker with ebola unless you want your eyes to bleed and your soul to die.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, I forgot to unfollow this thread the author is clearly abandoned this as u can see on patreon the last post was like 4 or 5 months ago and has 0 followers.
To the mods pls mark it as abandoned thread :D

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Yall gave this guy some very harsh criticism. Little do most of you know, he did all of the modeling by himself. Not Daz or anything, did it all in blender. Most of you know nothing about the effort he put forth. @Sinnermonkey I for one am impressed with all you have done mate. Hope to see you back at the hub again, and back at your modeling. You will only get better my friend. We miss you dude.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yall gave this guy some very harsh criticism. Little do most of you know, he did all of the modeling by himself. Not Daz or anything, did it all in blender. Most of you know nothing about the effort he put forth. @Sinnermonkey I for one am impressed with all you have done mate. Hope to see you back at the hub again, and back at your modeling. You will only get better my friend. We miss you dude.
I never dissed him, totally respect what he was trying to do. Maybe I shoulda mentioned that though =P.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote