VN Ren'Py Abandoned Evil In Us [v0.4] [SinnerMonkey]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for your criticism and advice. I have bad english, bad 3d development and other bad thing. But I'm learn new stuff every day. For now I rebuild game, and create new character.
Take a look at this website: its Daz3D its what most people use, and you can get access to their Gen8 female model for free, I suggest using that since the current models just looks scary as fuck.

Sinnermonkey

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Take a look at this website: its Daz3D its what most people use, and you can get access to their Gen8 female model for free, I suggest using that since the current models just looks scary as fuck.
Thanks for your advice, but I don't like Daz3d. And now I again rebuild character doctor Sara.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgeshield
U

User_10739

I have seen a lot worse, there are games on here that somebody apparently got their kid in kindergarten to draw, realistically gameplay is the most important thing. The renders will get better over time but throwing out a 15 second demo is gonna bring you some fire. Keep at it and do your best to add content, you can already render 100% better than I can...

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Well, from what I can figure from the description, I'm assuming its not another dreadful incest game, at least. I'll try this out in a couple updates, good luck.

PS: No offense meant towards all you incest lovers. Its just nice to see someone new, delve into something different for a change.

Sinnermonkey

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, from what I can figure from the description, I'm assuming its not another dreadful incest game, at least. I'll try this out in a couple updates, good luck.

PS: No offense meant towards all you incest lovers. Its just nice to see someone new, delve into something different for a change.
thanks. I'm now rebuilding the game, and I want to show some new pic doctor Sara and new character nurse Anna.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
View attachment 23556

Overview:

You male protagonist, open your eyes and dont undestand where you? Why you dont remeber anything? You hear a voice. Do you want know what next? PLAY the GAME.
Note: Hi guys. I'm new in this world of development. This game have a shor time walkthrough about five min.Have one scene HJ. Have fun, play the game.​

[/SPOILER]
What the holy fuck? This engrish is even worse then usual

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I thought the same and mentally substituted "You male protagonist" for "<Insert name here>". This might turn out to be good, so I'll keep an eye on it.
But in the interest of actually helping @Sinnermonkey, here we go.

"In this game, you will assume the role of <Insert name here>. Opening your eyes, you have no recollection of what happened or how you wound up in this hospital bed. A familiar voice calls to you from the gloom. It's in your head yet you hear it clearly - like it has a body of its own.
Do you want to know what happens next? Play the game to find out!

Note: Hi, guys. I'm new to game development. Currently, the game has about five minutes runtime and one HJ scene. I hope you have fun playing the game."

Also, in the interest of helping @Butcer, here I go again (corrections in bold):

"What the holy fuck? This engrish is even worse than usual!"

Yes, I'm pedantic. I couldn't give a tinker's curse, though.

EDIT: I took a gander at his Patreon. He mentions "some sorta chikan" as an included genre. Unless it's on-a-train/subway groping, it's not really chikan. Just groping.

I still await a game that has a chijo character.

Last edited:

Sinnermonkey

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, I thought the same and mentally substituted "You male protagonist" for "<Insert name here>". This might turn out to be good, so I'll keep an eye on it.
But in the interest of actually helping @Sinnermonkey, here we go.

"In this game, you will assume the role of <Insert name here>. Opening your eyes, you have no recollection of what happened or how you wound up in this hospital bed. A familiar voice calls to you from the gloom. It's in your head yet you hear it clearly - like it has a body of its own.
Do you want to know what happens next? Play the game to find out!

Note: Hi, guys. I'm new to game development. Currently, the game has about five minutes runtime and one HJ scene. I hope you have fun playing the game."

Also, in the interest of helping @Butcer, here I go again (corrections in bold):

"What the holy fuck? This engrish is even worse than usual!"

Yes, I'm pedantic. I couldn't give a tinker's curse, though.

EDIT: I took a gander at his Patreon. He mentions "some sorta chikan" as an included genre. Unless it's on-a-train/subway groping, it's not really chikan. Just groping.

Hi, thanks for your help, my English is very bad. I use you text for post. Thanks again.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
5 minutes gameplay. at least you honest about that directly. much more appreciate than the devs who make think that the game is good in content but didnt have a minute of gameplay. very appreciate the honest :D

about characters, i fnid them correct. first time i see this kind of models, but they look ok to me, and as it was say before, most important is the story and gameplay.

wish you good luck in the game progress :D

Sinnermonkey

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
5 minutes gameplay. at least you honest about that directly. much more appreciate than the devs who make think that the game is good in content but didnt have a minute of gameplay. very appreciate the honest :D

about characters, i fnid them correct. first time i see this kind of models, but they look ok to me, and as it was say before, most important is the story and gameplay.

wish you good luck in the game progress :D
Thanks. About characters and game at all is all origin, I create all myself, its game my child.

U

User_10739

Ok, 2nd release now almost up to 45 seconds of incomprehensible gameplay.
Dude, you have to bring us more than this if you want to be taken seriously!

The evil in me wants to say very nasty things about what I just experienced...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

chikan means molester not groper, a groper is a groper, a chikan is the one who starts with a grope, removes their panties and forces sex on them ie molesting.
chijo is the female equivelant but oddly it also means nympho chick haha funny how chikan is bad but chijo not so bad, i call it sexist!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I already knew that a chijo is the female equivalent. But thanks for clearing up my misinterpretation of chikan.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Your first ever game dev experience and the first thing you do is link your patreon... Where are the devs that first get some experience and when they are able to actually develop an enjoyable game then they start asking people for some money? This is just plain insulting. You didn't get into this because you have a passion or enjoy it, you got into it because you've likely seen the absurd amounts some devs are making and thought you would do the same. Create at least an enjoyable game first, don't try and scam people out of their money.

Reactions: buttlovinmagic

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I too would like to know why apparently no one making erotic RenPy games is able to produce at least decent English.
Because most people who are doing it are not english native speakers? Better ask why the Anglo natives are seemingly not working on games of their own. Probably because a lot are too busy bitching about bad english while not knowing a second language themselves? Sorry if that sounds a bit bitter, but as a Non-Native speaker myself, who expended a lot of effort to learn a number of different languages, I am often getting annoyed by certain part of the English speaking world and their sense of entitlement.

While I agree that it would be way more convenient to have clear, concise and gramatically correct english in these games, please remember that unless the Dev is quite good in english themself, they will need someone to translate for them. Which is a huge chjunk of work and will possibly require expending money they don't have (yet). Later, if the game proves to be popular, they might find volunteers, but that is problematic as well as they will have to depend on people making a big effort, agreeing to schedules and so on, pro bono. Machine translation often is the only viable route.

So cut the Devs some slack unless it is clear they don't care and just try to cash in without effort.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote